Confidence ho toh aisa ho I Neha Kakkar I 🤣 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

She's successful because T Series has invested money in her song promos and its played everywhere, hammering in people's heads until they start liking it. Plus with good PR and marketing its easy to get popular. There were another female singers before Neha doing similar things, remember Shalmali Kholgade? Mamta Sharma? They couldn't cash on it like Neha unfortunately.

The producers of Mohra had filed some lawsuit or something when T Series made Cheez Badi (the OG rights are with Venus)...so T Series had to delete the song. And I doubt Neha can sing for Venus due to contracts etc.

as much as I dislike Neha Kakkar,  but this is totally false,  Neha Kakkar has been super successful and popular regardless of T series's marketing strategy.

Her songs in any Youtube channel gain huge numbers of views, her highest view video isn't in T series either. 

Edited by MujheMaarjaneDo - 3 years ago

I like her and respect her because she worked hard and didn’t get anything on a platter (although she’s related to Sonu Kakkar). Also, she’s a very sweet and humble person. Outside of that, I’m sick of hearing her voice in every song. Every other song is either sung by a male or Neha Kakkar. Where did all the female playback singers in Bollywood go wtf.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKp6rD0K-b9/

See from 1:28, our future Grammy nominee (hope you sensed the sarcasm there) decided she wants to recreate a classic 🤣

And the people she's talking about must be Tony Kakkar 🤣

Matlab confidence iss level ka ho warna naa ho 🤣🤣

Aisa-sankat-naa-kabhi-dekha-na-kabhi-suna-Viral-Indian-Meme-Templates-From-2020-16  - Stories for the Youth!

🤣

Originally posted by MujheMaarjaneDo

as much as I dislike Neha Kakkar,  but this is totally false,  Neha Kakkar has been super successful and popular regardless of T series's marketing strategy.

Her songs in any Youtube channel gain huge numbers of views, her highest view video isn't in T series either. 

Her songs are covers, released by a major label and the songs are already hits or are made hits.

Tell me one thing, why is it that only T Series manages to get numbers like 20 million views in one day ? Other labels are also doing covers and they are major labels in India.

They manipulate everything, just like Badshah had done to get a highest viewed video and later YouTube had to change its algorithm.

And any music channel right...same Badshah strategy gets applied here.

So no, its not false. 

Her songs are covers, released by a major label and the songs are already hits or are made hits.

Tell me one thing, why is it that only T Series manages to get numbers like 20 million views in one day ? Other labels are also doing covers and they are major labels in India.

They manipulate everything, just like Badshah had done to get a highest viewed video and later YouTube had to change its algorithm.

So no, its not false. 

This was original song and it did well no ?

https://youtu.be/ckkrXYU-pi0

Va Bai Va 🎶 🎉 

She's successful because T Series has invested money in her song promos and its played everywhere, hammering in people's heads until they start liking it. Plus with good PR and marketing its easy to get popular. There were another female singers before Neha doing similar things, remember Shalmali Kholgade? Mamta Sharma? They couldn't cash on it like Neha unfortunately.

The producers of Mohra had filed some lawsuit or something when T Series made Cheez Badi (the OG rights are with Venus)...so T Series had to delete the song. And I doubt Neha can sing for Venus due to contracts etc.

Neha kakaar is alia bhat of music industry 

T series her kjo sugar daddy 

So no, its not false. 

who the hell like this honey singh, badshaah and neha etc their voice and singing is puke worthy 

is it kids who like them or teenagers? 

Bec i have not seen many ppl above 20-25 liking them or their songs 

they keep copying 90s hits and adding some stupid rap etc in bet

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago

Originally posted by myviewprem

who the hell like this honey singh, badshaah and neha etc their voice and singing is puke worthy 

I’m 29 and I love yo yo honey Singh😆

My favorite of these is probably Zach Knight

Originally posted by myviewprem

Kids and teens mainly who watch TV etc...the songs are played again and again so whether good or bad they begin to sing it.

But alot of teens I know who listen mainly to English songs detest her work...but they do listen to Hindi songs from 50s to like 2010s...before remakes took over 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

This was original song and it did well no ?

https://youtu.be/ckkrXYU-pi0

Va Bai Va 🎶 🎉 

She did covers predominantly to make her "fanbase". Uske baad to make a "hit" becomes easy 😳