Episode 179 & Episode 180 - Hero, Heroine and the Villian Updated

Posted: 3 years ago

Episode 179  Losing You

A filler episode 

A episode which doesn't provide anything concrete to the story but show the growing dynamics of Riansh

An episode which can be perfectly categorized as an after suhagraat episode.

Husband not able to keep his hands off his wife

The newly wedded bride trying to dodge her husband's advances

RIANSH are officially in the honeymoon phase

An well rounded episode

The VRS mode once again switches on and we see a glimpse of the shrewd mastermind giving us the thrill

A lot of romance

and the favorite couple KAVA grace our screens together making us go gaga 

A Day in court is fixed, but interestingly the person on the trial is nowhere near worried about the hearing. Instead it is the judge and the real killer who are afraid of the judgement.

KAVA 

The second most fav couple of show have a heart to heart talk in the hallway

We see a glimpse of the initial days KAVA who used to swoon us over their chemistry

The restless Kabir trying to figure out Vansh's master plan

The ever so cool Vansh humoring his little bro further irritating him.

However the dialogues, a little too dramatic made me go

"Guys this trash talk is embarrassing"

VANSH-RIDDHIMA

Riddhima and Vansh's love for each other can be considered as extremely toxic, almost destructive to each other, and to the whole world. The Pieces of glass bottles and the Hot oil do suggest that.

Only in the previous episode, Riddhima had accused Vans h and Vansh is the one "Guilty"

Interestingly though, it is riddhima who worries that the confrontation has changed their relationship and it is evident when she tries to show the saree that she has selected for their reception asking his opinion.

Vansh on the other hand, reassures riddhima with his husband wala antics that nothing has been changed.

[I could almost hear Big B's Kabhi khushi kabhi ghum dialogue "Keh diya na..Bas keh diya"]

The Kitchen

The place where riddhima once was completely terrified to be in with Vansh worried that he would kill her with a butter knife

The place where she for the first time felt conflicting feelings towards Vansh when they were stained in the colors of love.

Now, Standing in the same place, Riddhima and Vansh play the cute normal couple where Vansh follows riddhima around like a little child following his mother, disturbing her rather than helping as he promised and Riddhima plays the annoying wife who is confused if her husband even knows the meaning of "helping"

How times change

The temple scene proved that no matter what separation was never in the cards of riddhima and Vansh.

Both of them pray for only one thing - Dont separate us, Let our love win

And being Bappa's ladli and Mata rani's ladla, There is no doubt this wish will be fulfilled [I have seen today's episode..thats why i know πŸ˜‰]

Episode 180 review - Below post

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago

Episode 180 - The Truth and Nothing but the truth

If an honest promo was released for today's episode it would have gone like this

Watch Ishq mein marjawan -A thriller show completely turned into dance india dance on colors 7 PM

An episode which would have looked disappointing or

something which would serve as a backdrop for the upcoming episodes

A revelation is going to be done

A secret is going to unravel

All the three leads are aware of it

While the one who is going to reveal it keeps it under wraps

Another is worried since it ll be a secret which will make or break their relationship

And the third restlessly tries to figure it out before it is revealed, playing the annoying kid who hates surprises and tries to ruin all the fun of the mystery.

As anticipated, The creepy binoculars aunty kabir has attached a camera to vansh's cufflinks and is watching the newly wedded couple's intimate moments envious that vansh has never done this sajna savarna to him and wonders what magic has Riddhima done on his vansh

A retro themed reception party

Kabir during the dance pulls Vansh to the dance floor to shake a leg with him so that it will be with kabir with whom he ll have the first dance and not riddhima

[Ah I see what you did there kabir]

Angre for the very first time, tries to help his boss and actually succeeds in distracting kabir 

[Well done angre]

The revelation everyone were waiting for finally is out

A revelation that was unexpected to all

A revelation which was supposed to create an emotional mess for the relationship of Riansh, instead creates an emotional turn for Kabir

Kabir who may have had n number of theories just like us as to what vansh was planning to reveal certainly did not expect this.

Kabir who was grasping at reasons to destroy vansh's life now legitimately have one.

This is enough

His next game plan would be more destructive.

VANSH - RIDDHIMA

The one thing i liked about riddhima in today's episode was that she was unapologetically selfish. 

She did not want vansh to be her parents killer thats all, She did not want to be choose between a wife and a daughter. I liked that she was not mahaan

and

Vansh once again plays the loving husband who understood his wife's vulnerable position

RIANSH vs KABIR

A scene which was wonderful to watch

Vansh is guilty, Kabir is the victim, yet riddhima runs to vansh concerned and yells at kabir

Kabir, indignant at riddima's attitude toward his father's killer moves a step forward

Vansh the next second pulls her back and both of them stand shoulder to shoulder

A future indication maybe

A wishful thinking

Riansh Vs Kabir

Is everything is back in order now

No Absolutely not

The episode, the revelation, it is certainly not what it looks like

While Vansh had promised nothing but the truth, conveniently it was only for his juvenile case

The revelation made was completely true but it still leaves a lot of open ends in terms of Riddhima's past

What about the locket

What about the phone call

How are vansh and riddhima related

Closing the juvenile mystery closes one of the doors of the many stories as to what happened

But the main story is not over

Vansh has definitely not been completely honest

and with Kabir now fuming with rage more than ever.

How will the truth unfold

How will kabir take advantage of it

With Riddhima already in guilt and ready for her punishment, will kabir be successful in manipulating her against ever again.

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago

Hi Priya finally had some time to comment πŸ€—

Episode 179 - Honestly in terms of script, editing and acting was a really good episode. Well balanced to in my opinion. Ridz clearly had some time to think and does realize if she is wrong then she was not a good wife who knows how to trust her husband. This walking on glass and pour hot oil does not resolve issues though please stop doing this CVs πŸ€” What "how ro-ma-nt-ic" episode too, I just enjoyed the scene where she walks in and like typical wife wants her hubby's opinion on her outfit πŸ˜† Since our Vansh is not typical he gets her cut the sari (why ruin a perfectly good sari 😑)  and gives something better to wear. It was so cute how she liked it and hugged him in fear of losing him. Then we getting pehla rasooi with twist. Looks like Dai and Siya know what Vansh wants πŸ˜‰ That kitchen scene so openly romancing, Vansh is clear cut flirting and the way he purposely put the sugar up high so he could lift her. Naughty Vansh now we know where Vihaan personality came from 😲 KAVA confrontation was fire so Vansh definitely knows something which I can tell and Aryan seems off to so maybe Team Vansh The most hottest scene ever came where if we look at the parallel in the first sari draping scene Vansh was telling himself control vs the second scene where he outright says that she is so pretty he cannot control himself We got full on change scene. It was perfect ❀️

Episode 180 - I have to say I am one of those rare people that liked the episode. The dances were good. Kabir's was the funniest I have learned to just enjoy them 🀣 My fave has to be Angre and Ishani's can we please get some more development on them they do look good together. WE have this amazing side cast use them more CVs πŸ₯± I am really hoping that Aryan is team Vansh and playing Kabir would be epic imo. So after dance its Vansh's khulasa. He already figured out the spy cam. See Vansh has always people only know what he wants them to know in this case that has happened as well. Ridz only asked him to say why he was in JC and to prove he did not kill her parents which he did. This is obviously not the full truth and we wont know more till monday. This is the suspense and thrill factor. I am so sure that VR is back and he has figured out it was Kabir instigating Ridz. He definitely has Kabir on the radar and now Kabir is gonna lose.  I remember in one of episodes he even asked Angre to find out who is helping Ridz so he had to have found out. The CVs know about the TRPs they know what we want and if they want it up they have to show Vansh is smarter. So I say to wait and see there is more all cannot be revealed at once. Riansh kiss in precap god are gonna get real SR finally

Edited by rheuji17 - 3 years ago

Brilliant analysis as alwaysπŸ‘

But I was really disappointed with today's episode..

That locket, phone calls doesn't make any sense

Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma

Brilliant analysis as alwaysπŸ‘

But I was really disappointed with today's episode..

That locket, phone calls doesn't make any sense

Thank you β˜ΊοΈ..I have updated episode 180 analysis as well

If we look at it as a loophole full episode, then yes it was disappointing. 

But if we look it as just an episode which is just to confuse the viewers and riddhima, then no it was not disappointing.

Hoping its the second option because there are a lot of open ends.

Originally posted by Priya12000

Episode 180 - The Truth and Nothing but the truth

If an honest promo was released for today's episode it would have gone like this

Watch Ishq mein marjawan -A thriller show completely turned into dance india dance on colors 7 PM

An episode which would have looked disappointing or

something which would serve as a backdrop for the upcoming episodes

A revelation is going to be done

A secret is going to unravel

All the three leads are aware of it

While the one who is going to reveal it keeps it under wraps

Another is worried since it ll be a secret which will make or break their relationship

And the third restlessly tries to figure it out before it is revealed, playing the annoying kid who hates surprises and tries to ruin all the fun of the mystery.

As anticipated, The creepy binoculars aunty kabir has attached a camera to vansh's cufflinks and is watching the newly wedded couple's intimate moments envious that vansh has never done this sajna savarna to him and wonders what magic has Riddhima done on his vansh

A retro themed reception party

Kabir during the dance pulls Vansh to the dance floor to shake a leg with him so that it will be with kabir with whom he ll have the first dance and not riddhima

[Ah I see what you did there kabir]

Angre for the very first time, tries to help his boss and actually succeeds in distracting kabir 

[Well done angre]

The revelation everyone were waiting for finally is out

A revelation that was unexpected to all

A revelation which was supposed to create an emotional mess for the relationship of Riansh, instead creates an emotional turn for Kabir

Kabir who may have had n number of theories just like us as to what vansh was planning to reveal certainly did not expect this.

Kabir who was grasping at reasons to destroy vansh's life now legitimately have one.

This is enough

His next game plan would be more destructive.

i am hell scared. Pata nhi ab kya vaar karega! 

VANSH - RIDDHIMA

The one thing i liked about riddhima in today's episode was that she was unapologetically selfish. 

She did not want vansh to be her parents killer thats all, She did not want to be choose between a wife and a daughter. I liked that she was not mahaan

and

Vansh once again plays the loving husband who understood his wife's vulnerable position

Riddhima is actually very selfish. But kare vi toh kya kare Vansh ki ilawa uska koi hai vi nhi. He gave her love, a blissful marriage  and though dysfunctional but a concrete family. Kabir has tasted the bittermost medicine today. Pata nhi Riansh ko woh kon si consequence vugatne pe majboor kar dega! 

RIANSH vs KABIR

A scene which was wonderful to watch

Vansh is guilty, Kabir is the victim, yet riddhima runs to vansh concerned and yells at kabir

Kabir, indignant at riddima's attitude toward his father's killer moves a step forward

Vansh the next second pulls her back and both of them stand shoulder to shoulder

A future indication maybe

A wishful thinking

Riansh Vs Kabir

Is everything is back in order now

No Absolutely not

The episode, the revelation, it is certainly not what it looks like

While Vansh had promised nothing but the truth, conveniently it was only for his juvenile case

The revelation made was completely true but it still leaves a lot of open ends in terms of Riddhima's past

What about the locket

What about the phone call

How are vansh and riddhima related

Closing the juvenile mystery closes one of the doors of the many stories as to what happened

But the main story is not over

Vansh has definitely not been completely honest

and with Kabir now fuming with rage more than ever.

How will the truth unfold

How will kabir take advantage of it

With Riddhima already in guilt and ready for her punishment, will kabir be successful in manipulating her against ever again.

Kya Ab Kabir Vansh ki "Jaan" (Life)ki badle uski Jan (Sweetheart)ko mang lega?.Riddhima have always in the giving end. 

KABIR bring her in Vansh 's life and now He will ask her to leave him in lieu of not killing him. This will b the biggest punishment for Vansh which Kabir can take. Definately she will return to her Vansh. But may b keeping the parent truth in surface Kabir will snatch her from.Vansh and Riddima will have to leave bcoz nothing is important for her than Vansh life. Kabir will forced her to make a choice between Vansh "s  life and Vansh 's love

Vansh ki ishq mein Aur kabir ki badle ne har dehleez langhi hai 

Vansh se  Riddhima ki judai yehi Kabir ne keemat mangi hai 

P.s.Endgame Riansh honge. But i am just predicting the pretext in the middle.

Shashi babu story ko aur bhi ulajh diya.koi clarity nehi hai,ab keya basketball kheli padegi audience ko clarity ki liyeπŸ€”πŸ˜ŸπŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ.but mujhe basketball khelne nehi atiπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚.

Thanks for your wonderful analysis.

All the people who wrote analysis (including you)are always more interesting and entertaining and enjoyable than the show itself.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks πŸ™ 

Edited by ShumiM - 3 years ago

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Kya Ab Kabir Vansh ki "Jaan" (Life)ki badle uski Jan (Sweetheart)ko mang lega?.Riddhima have always in the giving end. 

KABIR bring her in Vansh 's life and now He will ask her to leave him in lieu of not killing him. This will b the biggest punishment for Vansh which Kabir can take. Definately she will return to her Vansh. But may b keeping the parent truth in surface Kabir will snatch her from.Vansh and Riddima will have to leave bcoz nothing is important for her than Vansh life. Kabir will forced her to make a choice between Vansh "s  life and Vansh 's love

Vansh ki ishq mein Aur kabir ki badle ne har dehleez langhi hai 

Vansh se  Riddhima ki judai yehi Kabir ne keemat mangi hai 

P.s.Endgame Riansh honge. But i am just predicting the pretext in the middle.

I really don't think kabir will take the emotional route blackmailing riddhima and all.. Kabir is a manipulator.. whatever he does he makes sure his name is not associated anywhere with it..Wo piche se hi waar karega..

And riddhima's parents mystery is pending...so Kabir might use that against riansh.

Originally posted by ShumiM

Shashi babu story ko aur bhi ulajh diya.koi clarity nehi hai,ab keya basketball kheli padegi audience ko clarity ki liyeπŸ€”πŸ˜ŸπŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ.but mujhe basketball khelne nehi atiπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚.

Thanks for your wonderful analysis.

All the people who wrote analysis (including you)are always more interesting and entertaining and enjoyable than the show itself.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks πŸ™ 

Basketball toh mujhe bhi nahi aata πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..mein toh isiliye analysis karti hun taaki thodi se clarity mil jaaye. Shashu bhai se toh ummeed hi nahi hai 

Aww thank you 😍😍

Originally posted by rheuji17

Hi Priya finally had some time to comment πŸ€—

Episode 179 - Honestly in terms of script, editing and acting was a really good episode. Well balanced to in my opinion. Ridz clearly had some time to think and does realize if she is wrong then she was not a good wife who knows how to trust her husband. This walking on glass and pour hot oil does not resolve issues though please stop doing this CVs πŸ€” What "how ro-ma-nt-ic" episode too, I just enjoyed the scene where she walks in and like typical wife wants her hubby's opinion on her outfit πŸ˜† Since our Vansh is not typical he gets her cut the sari (why ruin a perfectly good sari 😑)  and gives something better to wear. It was so cute how she liked it and hugged him in fear of losing him. Then we getting pehla rasooi with twist. Looks like Dai and Siya know what Vansh wants πŸ˜‰ That kitchen scene so openly romancing, Vansh is clear cut flirting and the way he purposely put the sugar up high so he could lift her. Naughty Vansh now we know where Vihaan personality came from 😲 KAVA confrontation was fire so Vansh definitely knows something which I can tell and Aryan seems off to so maybe Team Vansh The most hottest scene ever came where if we look at the parallel in the first sari draping scene Vansh was telling himself control vs the second scene where he outright says that she is so pretty he cannot control himself We got full on change scene. It was perfect ❀️

Episode 180 - I have to say I am one of those rare people that liked the episode. The dances were good. Kabir's was the funniest I have learned to just enjoy them 🀣 My fave has to be Angre and Ishani's can we please get some more development on them they do look good together. WE have this amazing side cast use them more CVs πŸ₯± I am really hoping that Aryan is team Vansh and playing Kabir would be epic imo. So after dance its Vansh's khulasa. He already figured out the spy cam. See Vansh has always people only know what he wants them to know in this case that has happened as well. Ridz only asked him to say why he was in JC and to prove he did not kill her parents which he did. This is obviously not the full truth and we wont know more till monday. This is the suspense and thrill factor. I am so sure that VR is back and he has figured out it was Kabir instigating Ridz. He definitely has Kabir on the radar and now Kabir is gonna lose.  I remember in one of episodes he even asked Angre to find out who is helping Ridz so he had to have found out. The CVs know about the TRPs they know what we want and if they want it up they have to show Vansh is smarter. So I say to wait and see there is more all cannot be revealed at once. Riansh kiss in precap god are gonna get real SR finally

Episode 179 did not contribute anything to the story but still it was a fantastic episode to watch..as I already mentioned in my post that i loved how it was riddhima who was afraid of the outcome while vansh who is the accused reassures her.. whatever it is they don't want to be separated..i liked that 

Episode 180 can be either taken as a calm before the storm episode or loophole filed one. Hoping its the first option and there is more to it than we see.

But i loved the twist that vansh brought..it was something no one expected. And the emotional change it brought in kabir was fantastic. It was not a great idea to reveal it to Kabir as he ll be more dangerous than ever. But the way vansh turned the tables was fantastic.Kabir was playing with riddhima's emotions once again and vansh taught him a serious lesson, one he will never forget.