Indian Idol 12

Performance Discussion 30 & 31 January

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

90's songs are my most favourite. Super excited for this week's episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neha Kakkar: SMP, aap already Indian Idol ho!

Me: And I am the President of the United States 🤓

How much overhyping are they gonna do???!!!

Okay so the good parts:

Arunita, Nachiket were so good today!

Sawai has such softness to his voice, given his genre. He has a much better voice than Salman and Sunny and he doesn't shriek for no reason. ❤️

Aaandd....

The same guests so nothing new honestly. Subhash Ghai special was much more interesting, probably the most interesting episode this season.

Nihal toh 🤬. They better eliminate him soon. Anjali needs to practice other genres a lot more...Bollywood songs sound really off on her.

SMP: falsettos are the only thing she's being doing. 

Someone kick me in the shin, I'll also take out the same sound, give the judges goosebumps, get a standing ovation and then Neha can do her drama rona and say 'Aapne Mausam Badal Diya'.

Kuchh Bhi Arnab Goswami Anything GIF - KuchhBhiArnabGoswami KuchhBhi  Anything - Discover & Share GIFs | Arnab goswami, Gif, Cool gifs

altgr thumbnail

Loved the episode. So many beautiful songs.❤️

Everyone did well, Arunita being the best. This time Nihal also did well. Rest were good as usual. 

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I liked the teams thing between Alka Yagnik and Kumar Sanu. It was fun but with last season’s overhaul of these two made me weary.  Also what was the entire point of having Guru Randhawa and that girl? They offered absolutely nothing.

Vaishnav - idk what it is with him this season he’s just not hitting the mark unlike his IIJ journey. 

Anjali - I thought she did very well considering this wasn’t her genre, agreed with Alka that she needs to sing more of softer songs though.

Arunita was absolutely fabulous, I find her very underrated I hope she goes on to top 5 atleast she’s very good (and I’m hoping a girl wins this year)

Nihaal - was meh I thought he was overhyped by the judges.

sawai - I’m just so tired of the screaming 🥱 I hope he’s done soon and doesn’t end up winning over some of the better ones 

SMP - my fave girl! She did so well! very happy with her performance. She just brings so much X factor and entertainment to her performances just great!

Nachiket - my 2nd fave I thought he was great and he’s also quite underrated in terms of judges comments etc

Edited by Tani91 - 3 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I skipped watching today's episode because I can't tolerate any of the contestants today. I can't listen to these nincompoops ruining classic iconic songs. I had already seen their pathetic promos.

But I am definitely going to watch tomorrow's episode because of Pawandeep's saanson ki zarurat hai jaise, Sireesha's tum mile dil khile and Ashish's kyun kisi ko wafa ke badle. I feel they are going to give me goosebumps. 

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1355146175444373505

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1354787562225766402

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1355093326903566336

and for the historic 100 in 90

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1355176377352286216

Edited by heartbleed - 3 years ago
srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Arunita's presentation so much.

Huge song, she did good justice to it. Singing in front of Alkaji was added pressure.

If she keep going like this, she would rightfully deserve the title.  👏

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vaishnav's elimination was inevitable. I saw clips when he performed on Junior...wonder what happened to him this time.

And wtf is wrong with the judges? Ear wax issues?! Sayli and Nachiket in Bottom 5? What bullshit! I really got so pissed that the deserving ones are being treated like this. So freaking bad. 

Performance wise:

I loved Danish, Sayli, Pawandeep were my favourites.

Udit Narayan was really fun today. He broke the monotony of yesterday.

The only thing I noticed is that they didn't really do 100 songs 😆 They repeated some 20 songs for sure. In fact the last medley, they repeated Paas Voh Aane Lage. 

Also the show needs to up their orchestra. I know most songs can be performed with the minimum orchestra they have but if they are doing Viju Shah, L-P and Anand-Milind's songs they need much more instruments. Mazaa nahi aata. 

I felt too many N-S songs were there today, so everything was sounding too similar. Should've included a lot of other songs imo. But I guess they did not do the more upbeat ones coz it needs more orchestra and josh.

altgr thumbnail

Just finished the episode. It was just amazing.

Performance wise Pawandeep & Danish were best according to me. Sireesha's Tum Mile Dil Khile was beautiful.

Sad about Vaishnav's performance but in this season he has not performed that well.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Shirisha and Pawandeep were the best ones today IMO. I liked Anjali and Sayali too, idk why the judges are being so harsh with the girls (yet again another season in a row) the 100 song medley thing was fun, I knew all of the songs, so many childhood memories were evoked. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Vaishnav's elimination was inevitable. I saw clips when he performed on Junior...wonder what happened to him this time.

And wtf is wrong with the judges? Ear wax issues?! Sayli and Nachiket in Bottom 5? What bullshit! I really got so pissed that the deserving ones are being treated like this. So freaking bad. 

Performance wise:

I loved Danish, Sayli, Pawandeep were my favourites.

Udit Narayan was really fun today. He broke the monotony of yesterday.

The only thing I noticed is that they didn't really do 100 songs 😆 They repeated some 20 songs for sure. In fact the last medley, they repeated Paas Voh Aane Lage. 

Also the show needs to up their orchestra. I know most songs can be performed with the minimum orchestra they have but if they are doing Viju Shah, L-P and Anand-Milind's songs they need much more instruments. Mazaa nahi aata. 

I felt too many N-S songs were there today, so everything was sounding too similar. Should've included a lot of other songs imo. But I guess they did not do the more upbeat ones coz it needs more orchestra and josh.

bold: even in last elimination round, they were in bottom 5.  I think viewers votes are NOT counted, only judges and we all know how openly they are favouring their favourites with their comments and standing ovation and apne mausum badal diya etc and am sure they choose who should be in bottom 5.