Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 Written Updates 30 Jan 2021

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Baa getting furious with a Gehna for all the embarrassment she brought to the family . By getting intoxicated on Devi Maa Pooja occasion. 
Anant says Gehna is not of the habit of consuming intoxicants. Babuji vouches that Gehna would never do such a thing , he knew her very well . 
baa, Hema, Kanak insult Gehna . 
Anant the asks What did Gehna eat or drink before the stage performance ?? Gehna recollects lassi gives to her by Kanak . She points to the glass Om the dinning table . Anant checks n detects bhaang in the lassi 

He confronts Kanak for lacing her lassi with Bhaang , Kanak de Jews n accuses Radhika as she had prepared them. Radhika denies n takes Anant ki kasam that she has done no such thing . Anant confronts Kanak n Kanak gets furious and demands she was no more tolerated by this family . Anant was causing rift in the family . Kanak demanded division /separation of the family laal are shocked by Kanak demand .

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by skanthan

But why would Baa be angry about Gehna exposing the way she was being mistreated? 

Because it exposed that hers was not the perfect family that everyone thought , it had shortcomings that were kept under wraps . 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Because it exposed that hers was not the perfect family that everyone thought , it had shortcomings that were kept under wraps . 

So basically, Baa knew how Kanak and Hema were tormenting Gehna, but kept mum. Wow, even Modi Parivar never mistreated Meethi like how Desai Parivar treated Gehna. Modis considered Meethi as a member of their family, i.e.: Meethi addressed Kokila as Nani Bhabhi and Kokila addressed Meethi as Meethi Ben, whereas Desais treated Gehna as a slave. 

So basically, Baa knew how Kanak and Hema were tormenting Gehna, but kept mum. Wow, even Modi Parivar never mistreated Meethi like how Desai Parivar treated Gehna. Modis considered Meethi as a member of their family, i.e.: Meethi addressed Kokila as Nani Bhabhi and Kokila addressed Meethi as Meethi Ben, whereas Desais treated Gehna as a slave. 

Absolutely true . Modi family treated people better than these well educated stupids , even after the poor girl is married to their brother the ladies insist in treating her like a slave . This is spreading so much negativity that all members have quite this forum 

Foto

Absolutely true . Modi family treated people better than these well educated stupids , even after the poor girl is married to their brother the ladies insist in treating her like a slave . This is spreading so much negativity that all members have quite this forum 

Foto

Educated stupids.. Good one! ๐Ÿ˜† It looks like Kanak's truth finally came out. She wants to divide the Desai family. Now comes the real drama! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Cute emoji, by the way. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Educated stupids.. Good one! ๐Ÿ˜† It looks like Kanak's truth finally came out. She wants to divide the Desai family. Now comes the real drama! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Cute emoji, by the way. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anant will now come to know the real colours of his family .

Kanakโ€™s husband does not work so how does Kanak intend to run her separated household ?? 

I have taken up the updating and I donโ€™t like to quit half way unless it becomes really unbearable.  Till date I have quit Ishq Subhaan Allah as I just could not tolerate the negativity they were showing 

Anant will now come to know the real colours of his family .

Kanakโ€™s husband does not work so how does Kanak intend to run her separated household ?? 

I have taken up the updating and I donโ€™t like to quit half way unless it becomes really unbearable.  Till date I have quit Ishq Subhaan Allah as I just could not tolerate the negativity they were showing 

Hopefully, they will not brainwash Anant against Gehna. I am sure they will try to, though. What kind of negativity was being shown in Ishq Subhaan Allah? 

Hopefully, they will not brainwash Anant against Gehna. I am sure they will try to, though. What kind of negativity was being shown in Ishq Subhaan Allah? 

Oppression of women, under garb of religious dictats ๐Ÿ˜’

Oppression of women, under garb of religious dictats ๐Ÿ˜’

I don't know why some people get a kick out of oppressing others. Thank God I no longer watch toxic shows like that.