Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Finally because of anokhi

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally because of anokhi, astha came back to sabhrawal institute.. she came back to shaan..

Todays episode was stolen by astha and how.. she came like a real hero and showed everyone their place which I really enjoyed.. esp that vineet and shaans useless brother who was talking so mannerlessly.. I felt that when vineet was shouting at astha , shaurya did not like it.. 

Finally anokhi became the reason for astha to return to the college.. she became the reason for shaan to come out of his sabbatical and return to work in the college.. she will surely in future become the reason for astha to return into sabhrawal house too.. I want astha to join sabhrawal college too and I wanna see more of her and shaan as well.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I guess Aastha was a professor of Sabharwal college. As of now, Shourya isn't happy about Anokhi's admission to Sabharwal college. He was breaking things in his cabin and took an oath to make Anokhi's life miserable. He needs to know his aunt and uncle's reality, so he softens towards Aastha and Anokhi.