Kaatelal & Sons

Requesting Dr. Pramod and Susheela scenes

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear all

Is there anyone having just scenes of Dr. Pramod and Susheela/??? Please do share link.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

hi dear, i think the episodes are on youtube channel ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amti4u

Dear all

Is there anyone having just scenes of Dr. Pramod and Susheela/??? Please do share link.. 

On Instagram, there are fan pages that are showing only the SuMod scenes. 

You can put in your request, you'll get the link or can download the scenes from there.

Otherwise like Meena said, first 40 episodes or so are available on YouTube now 👍🏼

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

On Instagram, there are fan pages that are showing only the SuMod scenes. 

You can put in your request, you'll get the link or can download the scenes from there.

Otherwise like Meena said, first 40 episodes or so are available on YouTube now 👍🏼

i'm not too sure since ive heard from members that youtube episodes are unavailable in their place & i can watch them...it might depend the location so they might have to go watch it at 3rd party websites...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i'm not too sure since ive heard from members that youtube episodes are unavailable in their place & i can watch them...it might depend the location so they might have to go watch it at 3rd party websites...

In India, first 40 episodes are available on YouTube now, the January episodes post Jan 1 are currently only on SonyLiv (my mom watches on YouTube and she's stuck on Episode 40 since a few days coz the other ones aint loaded). In other countries, recent episodes are shown after 48 hours on YouTube.  Either ways the Instagram pages are very proactive in separating and showing the couple scenes without much delay, so that is a good source if you are looking for specific scenes for a VM or something :)

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amti4u

Dear all

Try these FPs, they have uploaded scenes 😇🙏 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJspHgyAFLe/?igshid=3sdkdy80cm4y

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKrQsXcgWTM/?igshid=1maindenue18h

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKnfjiID9-G/?igshid=16uqpa8z1nt1y

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

In India, first 40 episodes are available on YouTube now, the January episodes post Jan 1 are currently only on SonyLiv (my mom watches on YouTube and she's stuck on Episode 40 since a few days coz the other ones aint loaded). In other countries, recent episodes are shown after 48 hours on YouTube.  Either ways the Instagram pages are very proactive in separating and showing the couple scenes without much delay, so that is a good source if you are looking for specific scenes for a VM or something :)

oh acha..yeah my place has episodes come in 2 days later...i have a website where episodes are uploaded regularly but i dont catch up on it when i come home from work lol...sonyliv is banned outside of india ...yeah SM is quite good in terms of updating whether IG or YT...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

oh acha..yeah my place has episodes come in 2 days later...i have a website where episodes are uploaded regularly but i dont catch up on it when i come home from work lol...sonyliv is banned outside of india ...yeah SM is quite good in terms of updating whether IG or YT...

SonyLiv needs the app and registration, YouTube is much more convenient that way, though obviously some scenes are cut between the two versions is what I've heard and seen in the case of another Sony show that I used to follow when I was in college outside India. SM is safe coz they show you all scenes, if you miss any thanks to YT 😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

SonyLiv needs the app and registration, YouTube is much more convenient that way, though obviously some scenes are cut between the two versions is what I've heard and seen in the case of another Sony show that I used to follow when I was in college outside India. SM is safe coz they show you all scenes, if you miss any thanks to YT 😆

sab toh fir b they mute it but at least scenes toh h...sony does chop off scenes especially for copyright purposes lol