Kaatelal & Sons

Nightmares - VikRima Angst Drabble

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A return gift to a forum that accepted me with open arms so soon Heart

And my contribution to the celebration of completing 50 successful episodes. 

Written from Garima's POV.

I know its short, but my battery is dying and this is all I can get in before it buzzes off. 

Writing on my phone so please disregard any editing errors. Please dont forget to like, comment and criticise my work, I am open to creative discussion on my piece. 

-Tannu 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything seems to be running in slow motion. Her erratic heartbeat and the hammering notion of the rain; even the slamming beat of her feet on the cold wet pavement seems to be going at an all too sluggish tempo. In her mind, she tears the doors open and forces her cold, drenched body through.

In reality, she gently opens one door and slips her tiny body through it. She does not make a sound.

While quietly gasping for the air that her lungs desperately cannot get enough of, she has the realisation.

It's too late.

There they are, standing at the far end of the mandap. There is a glint in his eyes: a concoction of happiness and love that feels foreign to her now.

This can't seriously be happening.

She has to be imagining it. This has to be an illusion. After all, the probability that the universe would ever do this to her is so slim. She has to be dreaming.

This CAN'T be real.

But life is real and very, very cruel to her. She witnesses the act as it unfolds before her very being.

He puts his hand into the sindoor dibbi and then applies it on Priyanka's forehead, a moment which takes hold of her heart and shatters it into a million pieces. Her gut quenches up into many impenetrable knots; some, she recognizes, will be with her for the rest of her days. She hears the mentras uttered by the Panditji, but they do not seem to register in her frazzled mind.

She wakes up shivering even when it is hot as hell. 

It was simply a nightmare. 

That is all it was. Its 2.45 am and she is thanking her stars Vikram is not getting married anytime soon. Or it will slowly kill her inside.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

A return gift to a forum that accepted me with open arms so soon Heart

And my contribution to the celebration of completing 50 successful episodes. 

Written from Garima's POV.

I know its short, but my battery is dying and this is all I can get in before it buzzes off. 

Writing on my phone so please disregard any editing errors. Please dont forget to like, comment and criticise my work, I am open to creative discussion on my piece. 

-Tannu 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything seems to be running in slow motion. Her erratic heartbeat and the hammering notion of the rain; even the slamming beat of her feet on the cold wet pavement seems to be going at an all too sluggish tempo. In her mind, she tears the doors open and forces her cold, drenched body through.

In reality, she gently opens one door and slips her tiny body through it. She does not make a sound.

While quietly gasping for the air that her lungs desperately cannot get enough of, she has the realisation.

It's too late.

There they are, standing at the far end of the mandap. There is a glint in his eyes: a concoction of happiness and love that feels foreign to her now.

This can't seriously be happening.

She has to be imagining it. This has to be an illusion. After all, the probability that the universe would ever do this to her is so slim. She has to be dreaming.

This CAN'T be real.

But life is real and very, very cruel to her. She witnesses the act as it unfolds before her very being.

He puts his hand into the sindoor dibbi and then applies it on Priyanka's forehead, a moment which takes hold of her heart and shatters it into a million pieces. Her gut quenches up into many impenetrable knots; some, she recognizes, will be with her for the rest of her days. She hears the mentras uttered by the Panditji, but they do not seem to register in her frazzled mind.

She wakes up shivering even when it is hot as hell. 

It was simply a nightmare. 

That is all it was. Its 2.45 am and she is thanking her stars Vikram is not getting married anytime soon. Or it will slowly kill her inside.  

horrible .... DreamπŸ’” the Conjuring se bhi jyada

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

amazing drabble bc garima's dream that it was all a bad dream at last so liked the ending part too

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

horrible .... DreamπŸ’” the Conjuring se bhi jyada

Thanks for reading! The way I see it, will force her to act on her feelings, if anything. Don't dampen your spirits, I'll write a happy one next time for you, okay? 😊

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

amazing drabble bc garima's dream that it was all a bad dream at last so liked the ending part too

Thanks for reading! Going by the recent track and lack of moments, thought of writing an angsty piece. All her life Garima has wanted to get married. It is her biggest nightmare to see him become someone else's. Will possibly make her act on her feelings and find a way out πŸ˜³

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Thanks for reading! The way I see it, will force her to act on her feelings, if anything. Don't dampen your spirits, I'll write a happy one next time for you, okay? 😊

ohh😊 aap bahut sweet hoπŸ€— 

nd ye update bhi bahut amezing h.... actually hum to wait hi kr the koi os ss ya FF likhna start kare... Nd thank you so much... For this short one... Nd aage ke liye bhi πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

ohh😊 aap bahut sweet hoπŸ€— 

nd ye update bhi bahut amezing h.... actually hum to wait hi kr the koi os ss ya FF likhna start kare... Nd thank you so much... For this short one... Nd aage ke liye bhi πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Main to 🌢 hoon aapko πŸ₯― kaha se lagi? 😏

I was waiting on their scenes this week but got peanuts hence this πŸ₯² 

Hope you like the future ones too 😁

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Main to 🌢 hoon aapko πŸ₯― kaha se lagi? 😏

I was waiting on their scenes this week but got peanuts hence this πŸ₯² 

Hope you like the future ones too 😁

🌢️ ji... 🀣 ...  I also waiting.... 

dhun.laagi thumbnail