29 /21 Golmaal hai bhai sab Golmaal hai !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode start with everyone celebrating the lohri and after that dp talks with gunnu and sattu . Gunnu warns sattu for her hooda plan while sattu teases gunnu by saying he still in dilemma of not getting married to susheela🀣.

Dharampal said he has choose a girl for gunnu name as Mithi and she is coming to meet and asked gunnu to see if he likes or not . After that gunnu and sattu takes blessing from dp and hugs him .

Jagat phd came with his band baja and keep distracting them with his antiques while his goon Bhagwan das enter into ruhail house to steal those money .Jagat vows to defame dp today ! 

Gunnu and sattu manages to change themselves while sumod are having a phone convo where pramod seems to be off and susheela asked him why he is upset ? 

Vikram came and  start  bitching about dp and garima to jagat . Jagat asked him to befriend garima and dp by apologising .

Sumod came and where ruhail family asked him to stay to celebrate while susheela doesn't seems intrested and she ignores . Chanchal chachi interrogate them which makes susheela irritates . 

After that sumod did the ritual together while pramod constantly nodes at her ..

Precap - sukhbir and lohri celebration followed by jagat goon did the robbery and police came to the house , where the policeman asked about susheela and garima excuse , same promo susheela ran away to meet hooda ...

It was a good episode ...Waiting for next week β€οΈ

Thanks for the WU πŸ€—

It was worth watching the trio when DP was talking about Mithi; Garima and Puttu were like yeh kya ho raha hai  and Susheela was having a blast πŸ€£

Found the aashirwaad and hug thing very sweet esp when he said Main tum dono ka bhi baap hoon - he has accepted them as family πŸ˜‡

Jagat Sheth and his minions also incited similar feelings in me as it did with the Ruhils. Everyone wanted to catch hold of them and throw them out of there! Kudos to the trio for their acting! πŸ₯² 

Also the brothers scene, they made a reference to Vibhishan jo lanka jalayega..is Jagat that delusional that he thinks he is Ram? Made me want to literally call them out as Jagat being Shakuni - chalaak, well-spoken and extremely manipulative and Vikram = Gandhari - jo aankhon pe patti lagakar apne bhaiyo ke actions se anjaan hai. Hope he apologizes to DP but actually becomes friends with Garima. JS means to use Vikram for his own motive πŸ™„ but that was indeed an unexpectedly awesome idea to befriend Garima jo kabhi shola hai, kabhi shabnam πŸ‘» Increases the likelihood that Vikram will get to witness the truth even more easily 😏

That chor guy heard Susheela talking in Sattu's outfit? How come he did not suspect that/feel the need to tell Jagat that? Waise accha hai..baal baal bache πŸ˜‹

Pramod ko koi jaa ke ek bada wala hug do..bechara phasa hua hai jhoot ke jaal mein πŸ€—

Looking forward to the performances and seeing how the girls get out of this new trap now #BurePhaseHai 😬πŸ€₯

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

ok so what im getting is sattu going MIA & gunnu getting arrested was bc jagat framed them of stealing the maintenance money..based on the earlier promo that was released...

lol vikram getting a different interpretation of jagat....lol it already known jagat would take advantage of vikram's friendship w/ garima & gunnu (aka shola & shabnam lol)...

lol susheela & garima get dp k blessings as gunnu & sattu....nice scene ...ive heard of the ritual where girls dont touch the elders blessings bc they are considered akin to goddess or something like that but i was confused matlab he doesnt want to bless his girls by making them touch his feet?

lol pramod wants to leave ever since susheela ka chkr is stinging him lol...

lol vikram catches gunnu entering dp & gunnu changes to almost sushila before slip-of-tongue moment...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Thanks for the WU πŸ€—

It was worth watching the trio when DP was talking about Mithi; Garima and Puttu were like yeh kya ho raha hai  and Susheela was having a blast πŸ€£

Found the aashirwaad and hug thing very sweet esp when he said Main tum dono ka bhi baap hoon - he has accepted them as family πŸ˜‡

Oh yes, the dialogue by Garima was nicely done. I liked how she said that, as Gunnu & Sattu, they got DP's blessings. 

Jagat Sheth and his minions also incited similar feelings in me as it did with the Ruhils. Everyone wanted to catch hold of them and throw them out of there! Kudos to the trio for their acting! πŸ₯² 

LOL, they had to incorporate a bhangra music as a backdrop for Jagat's background music. πŸ€£I liked it TBH. 

Also the brothers scene, they made a reference to Vibhishan jo lanka jalayega..is Jagat that delusional that he thinks he is Ram? Made me want to literally call them out as Jagat being Shakuni - chalaak, well-spoken and extremely manipulative and Vikram = Gandhari - jo aankhon pe patti lagakar apne bhaiyo ke actions se anjaan hai. Hope he apologizes to DP but actually becomes friends with Garima. JS means to use Vikram for his own motive πŸ™„ but that was indeed an unexpectedly awesome idea to befriend Garima jo kabhi shola hai, kabhi shabnam πŸ‘» Increases the likelihood that Vikram will get to witness the truth even more easily 😏

I was also questioning this because Vibhisan knew Ravana was wrong in his actions thus he chose the path of justice. Over here, Jagat seemed like Shakuni & Vikram was like Dritrashta/Gandhari who's only witnessing one side of the story. The neutrality in Vikram's reaction will only come in when he gets to hear stories of Jagat from other people or Garima more properly but I wonder if Jagat will brainwash his side consistently? It'll then seem like a tug-of-war. I hope they retain the sensibility factor in Vikram as opposed to tug-of-war w/ his character sketch. So far, it was done well so let's see. Don't want Vikram to turn into another Shishupal, and I'm sure he won't. 

That chor guy heard Susheela talking in Sattu's outfit? How come he did not suspect that/feel the need to tell Jagat that? Waise accha hai..baal baal bache πŸ˜‹

Pramod ko koi jaa ke ek bada wala hug do..bechara phasa hua hai jhoot ke jaal mein πŸ€—

Oh yes, he definitely felt awful about the half-truth drama. Let's see how Hooda ka Hangover gets removed from Susheela's mind because, right now, pursuing this dream is definitely detrimental for her, Gunnu/Garima, & Pramod a lot. 

Looking forward to the performances and seeing how the girls get out of this new trap now #BurePhaseHai 😬πŸ€₯

Originally posted by Meena_J

Oh yes, the dialogue by Garima was nicely done. I liked how she said that, as Gunnu & Sattu, they got DP's blessings. Daughters dont touch feet in a lot of Indian cultures, including mine, so it must have been nice to experience that tbh. 

LOL, they had to incorporate a bhangra music as a backdrop for Jagat's background music. smiley37I liked it TBH. Jagat, Ompal and Satbir singing Sundariye Mundariye with Shishupal and Dharmpal in their midst, I was like - pehle hi baraat leke aaye ho kya Vikram ki? Even when that happens, this trio will be itna hi irritating where you'd still wanna hurl something at them. 

I was also questioning this because Vibhisan knew Ravana was wrong in his actions thus he chose the path of justice. Over here, Jagat seemed like Shakuni & Vikram was like Gandhari who's only witnessing one side of the story. The neutrality in Vikram's reaction will only come in when he gets to hear stories of Jagat from other people or Garima more properly but I wonder if Jagat will brainwash his side consistently? It'll then seem like a tug-of-war. I hope they retain the sensibility factor in Vikram as opposed to tug-of-war w/ his character sketch. So far, it was done well so let's see. Don't want Vikram to turn into another Shishupal, and I'm sure he won't. Actually I do feel like Vikram can be Vibhishan in the sense that he changes his side and goes over to the girls signifying Ram raaj, causing Jagat's downfall in the longer run. Bas not in the current scenario. 

Oh yes, he definitely felt awful about the half-truth drama. Let's see how Hooda ka Hangover gets removed from Susheela's mind because, right now, pursuing this dream is definitely detrimental for her, Gunnu/Garima, & Pramod a lot. I'm sure kuch accha hi hoga - Susheela seemed affected with his narazgi too.