Anu reminds of.....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Anu reminds of few Gul khan characters who used to look down poor people and treat them like shit, slapped money on their faces, thought poor people will do bad things for money. But still they had a golden heart behind their garbage attitude. That golden heart come out from garbage after the entry of a chulbuli character. I think even anu has a golden heart hidden somewhere. Hope some hyperactive chulbuli uncle comes to her life and change her.😄 

Originally posted by Moolikapati

Anu reminds of few Gul khan characters who used to look down poor people and treat them like shit, slapped money on their faces, thought poor people will do bad things for money. But still they had a golden heart behind their garbage attitude. That golden heart come out from garbage after the entry of a chulbuli character. I think even anu has a golden heart hidden somewhere. Hope some hyperactive chulbuli uncle comes to her life and change her.😄 

Lolll why dont u join the show . And take that uncle role. Show her the route to kindness my lord

Originally posted by Aniash

Lolll why dont u join the show . And take that uncle role. Show her the route to kindness my lord

Unfortunately i'm not the chulbuli type. I'm boring than malini.