Loved KT-Neel scene today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all. Just watched the episode. And I loved KT-Neel convo. I know what KT is doing is wrong, but his intention is ever so pure.

For the first time I felt he's doing something for someone else, for Preeti's happiness. It was always about him, his past, his trauma, his tantrums. For the first time he feels the need to fulfill Preeti's desires, make her happy, give her respect and love. I loved that part. He realises Preeti's importance in his life and how good a human she is, her selfless contrubution in making him what he is today. He feels like a free bird all thanks to her. Hence he's ready to go to any length to not disappoint her. I found it extremely endearing.

Only major glitch is he's not realising the long term effect of this lie. It'll destroy her. And the irony is he's doing all this so that she's not heartbroken😒 KT has a different definition of love I feel. He knows the love he had for Nandini. But with time he'll realise whatever he has for Preeti is actually love. So much concern and care for someone is love. Maybe this intimacy angle will force him to blurt out the truth to Preeti. His conscience won't let him do anything wrong with Preeti as per precap.

I'm in no way supporting KT's actions, but atleast this time he has a reason for doing so unlike his earlier antics. I still feel he should not lead Preeti the wrong way, cos being misled in love is the worst feeling to experience than unrequited love.

But then I also see a huge character growth in KT,from being a self-obsessed person to doing something selflessly for Preeti. 

Its a nice topic to be explored if handled correctly by the CVs. This track has a lot of potential, I hope CVs do justice to the characters and script. 

I also like the fact that KT and Preeti are realistic characters. They're not the ideal people to be found only in movies and shows. They both do mistakes, do both act/react spontaneously like we do in real life. That makes them more relatable IMO. 

Also as per Preeti's dialogue in the precap, I think separation is on the cards soon. Let's see.

Your views are welcome 😊

Originally posted by rdrp17

Hi all. Just watched the episode. And I loved KT-Neel convo. I know what KT is doing is wrong, but his intention is ever so pure.

For the first time I felt he's doing something for someone else, for Preeti's happiness. It was always about him, his past, his trauma, his tantrums. For the first time he feels the need to fulfill Preeti's desires, make her happy, give her respect and love. I loved that part. He realises Preeti's importance in his life and how good a human she is, her selfless contrubution in making him what he is today. He feels like a free bird all thanks to her. Hence he's ready to go to any length to not disappoint her. I found it extremely endearing.

Only major glitch is he's not realising the long term effect of this lie. It'll destroy her. And the irony is he's doing all this so that she's not heartbroken😒 KT has a different definition of love I feel. He knows the love he had for Nandini. But with time he'll realise whatever he has for Preeti is actually love. So much concern and care for someone is love. Maybe this intimacy angle will force him to blurt out the truth to Preeti. His conscience won't let him do anything wrong with Preeti as per precap.

I'm in no way supporting KT's actions, but atleast this time he has a reason for doing so unlike his earlier antics. I still feel he should not lead Preeti the wrong way, cos being misled in love is the worst feeling to experience than unrequited love.

But then I also see a huge character growth in KT,from being a self-obsessed person to doing something selflessly for Preeti. 

Its a nice topic to be explored if handled correctly by the CVs. This track has a lot of potential, I hope CVs do justice to the characters and script. 

I also like the fact that KT and Preeti are realistic characters. They're not the ideal people to be found only in movies and shows. They both do mistakes, do both act/react spontaneously like we do in real life. That makes them more relatable IMO. 

Also as per Preeti's dialogue in the precap, I think separation is on the cards soon. Let's see.

Your views are welcome 😊

Yes loved tht part, but he is lying hated this part, also i know the separation is on the way, but kaash, kaash ek acha sa, romantic sa moment mil jata usse phle, atleast ek hug, hamari desires why this writer nd CVs doesn't understand. They hugged, they danced but just to make nandini feel jealous, but when one of them fell in love with the other we did nt even get one hug, we don't deserve "a romantic KeerTi moment" 🥺🥺

Originally posted by Rpholic_pooja

Yes loved tht part, but he is lying hated this part, also i know the separation is on the way, but kaash, kaash ek acha sa, romantic sa moment mil jata usse phle, atleast ek hug, hamari desires why this writer nd CVs doesn't understand. They hugged, they danced but just to make nandini feel jealous, but when one of them fell in love with the other we did nt even get one hug, we don't deserve "a romantic KeerTi moment" 🥺🥺

I agree. I so wanted KT to hug Preeti when she had confessed. I mean she was adorable that I felt like hugging her myself❤️

We will get a romantic scene I think..and post that separation

I agree. I so wanted KT to hug Preeti when she had confessed. I mean she was adorable that I felt like hugging her myself❤️

We will get a romantic scene I think..and post that separation

One hug could be there, when preeti got done with confession and aftr tht BG music tuned in "jindagi ne pehni hai muskaan" at the place of tht hand holding, tht was so awkward, i mean beats ke sth hug bhot acha jata 🥺💁‍♀️💁‍♀️🥰🥰🥰

Still beats me, what is hell is kt's problem? All along ever since he met preeti, they have shown his intense interest in her. Why is he still even married? He accepted Arjun at a drop of a hat first when nandini told him and then when he found out arjun is not his son. He even showed so much depth when he found out that preeti wrote the poems. With every thing hd has gone through with her, how can he question his love for her? I think the writers have really messed up, first with nandini track and now with kt's messed up mind

I think they should finish off kt's track and concentrate back to preeti-kusum track after preeti moves back to kusum's. They were adorable together 

Your views are welcome 😊

DUDE... how did you watch it??? I'm trying to find it... help me init... 😂😂😂

Originally posted by Davina95

DUDE... how did you watch it??? I'm trying to find it... help me init... 😂😂😂

Means? I didn't understand

Originally posted by suresh555

Still beats me, what is hell is kt's problem? All along ever since he met preeti, they have shown his intense interest in her. Why is he still even married? He accepted Arjun at a drop of a hat first when nandini told him and then when he found out arjun is not his son. He even showed so much depth when he found out that preeti wrote the poems. With every thing hd has gone through with her, how can he question his love for her? I think the writers have really messed up, first with nandini track and now with kt's messed up mind

Its just a matter of time before he realises that all this is love and not friendship. He has mentally blocked himself when it comes to love. Whatever feelings he has for Preeti, he's ready to call it anything but not love. That's just denial and he'll come around soon.