WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH .....THE TOUGH GET GOING!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I agree with you Heytal..

But RIANSH always being together and fighting over their enemies would make the entire show more boring..

Their love story seems interesting till now,its just that they should learn to give proper closure to the tracks and balance the episode..

RIANSH suddenly started romancing after a huge and a dark revenge didn't make sense to most of the viewers..

They should know to maintain consistency

I agree 

Loopholes and abrupt ending of plots 

Badly written revenge track 

All of this has added up and people lost interest.

And ek baar audience chli gyi its difficult to bring it back 

Abhi media channels have reported immj ko red alert mila hai either slot change or off air 

Lets see kya hota hai aige

Some people who lost their interest when revenge track was going, thought that after it is over they'll watch the show but how will they get to that a new has started if this biased Colors tv will not give weekly promos like other shows

Lovely to have your analysis Heytz

I agree with you, I dont think Vansh has killed her parents but he may know or is hiding info to do with it...otherwise this locket thing is a big red herring that goes nowhere.

I would like to see RiAnsh reuniting to fight as one team rather than the endless suspicions and mindgames that occur.  

Hopefully Vansh will uncover that this is Kabir's ploy but I am tired of going down the route of endless trust and communication problems; he did this so she should repent or vice versa andhe should repent...

If this marriage was meant to be a fresh start then I dont see it..and this punishing of themselves with boiling oil or broken glass  to see of their trust failed is not a message to be sending out to young and impressionable viewers. Its bad enough the previous 1st chapter which she had torture of some kind going on.

The day her torture potentially stopped was when she voluntarily left VR mansions for her self respect only to.come back 5 mins later and no sooner than she came back a new track introduced.

At the rate things are going they might go to March and end show because there is no logical conclusion of a track before a new one starts.   Like you I am hoping they close and tie up loose ends.

One of the key reasons of the show is the definite onscreen chemistry of RiAnsh...  but supporting cast other than Kabir is not utilised well at all..other than Dadi praying, Ishani with "Bhai and that middle class girl" Siya with "Bhai I really love you and Rhiddima" and  Angre with "Boss"..its the same. 

Anyway; get Monday over with and see what comes next .   

Edited by Wynn - 3 years ago

Originally posted by kuhelidebbarma

I agree with you Heytal..

But RIANSH always being together and fighting over their enemies would make the entire show more boring..

Their love story seems interesting till now,its just that they should learn to give proper closure to the tracks and balance the episode..

RIANSH suddenly started romancing after a huge and a dark revenge didn't make sense to most of the viewers..

They should know to maintain consistency

Thanks so much Richie

RIANSH being together I meant for the current track so that the dragged tracks n mysteries r finally revealed ...then they can explore other options n plots.

them fighting with each other n enemies taking advantage has been constant since the start or romancing just like that is difficult to connect with!

exactly...lets hope for the best!

Edited by HeytzMaaneet - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Navdeep_08

I agree 

Loopholes and abrupt ending of plots 

Badly written revenge track 

All of this has added up and people lost interest.

And ek baar audience chli gyi its difficult to bring it back 

Abhi media channels have reported immj ko red alert mila hai either slot change or off air 

Lets see kya hota hai aige

Yes its true thats why 

I feel this track has a chance to tighten up all loopholes exposing Kabir-AP conspiracy 

lets see

Hope for the Navdeep n pray trps increases next week n our show is safe!!😳

Originally posted by Drna

Some people who lost their interest when revenge track was going, thought that after it is over they'll watch the show but how will they get to that a new has started if this biased Colors tv will not give weekly promos like other shows

Thats one of the main reasons of trps decreasing 

till the time we had promos till Vansh's death we were 1.6

then we went down to 1.4

when Vansh's return promo came again we went up to 1.6 then Vansh's revenge ruined it all😔

we can just hope for the best

fingers crossed

Originally posted by Wynn

Lovely to have your analysis Heytz

Thanks so much Wynn🤗

How have u been😳

I agree with you, I dont think Vansh has killed her parents but he may know or is hiding info to do with it...otherwise this locket thing is a big red herring that goes nowhere.

Yes so he was trying to protect his love n marriage as well as Ishani😳

I would like to see RiAnsh reuniting to fight as one team rather than the endless suspicions and mindgames that occur.  

Exactly ..I guess most of us want that 

Hopefully Vansh will uncover that this is Kabir's ploy but I am tired of going down the route of endless trust and communication problems; he did this so she should repent or vice versa andhe should repent...

Thats exactly my point both need to be together n communicate n solve issues. spying, revenge counter revenge etc is just too much now

If this marriage was meant to be a fresh start then I dont see it..and this punishing of themselves with boiling oil or broken glass  to see of their trust failed is not a message to be sending out to young and impressionable viewers. Its bad enough the previous 1st chapter which she had torture of some kind going on.

I guess thats more of an back up for the extensive bashing that this track harboured😡

The day her torture potentially stopped was when she voluntarily left VR mansions for her self respect only to.come back 5 mins later and no sooner than she came back a new track introduced.

That was more of an damage control cos the trps plummated so terribly they hadn't probably expected it n scarped the whole track

At the rate things are going they might go to March and end show because there is no logical conclusion of a track before a new one starts.   Like you I am hoping they close and tie up loose ends.

See as of now there is no official confirmation about off air plus this track seems promising so we can hope this works out well n we are back in the league ...keeping fingers crossed!

One of the key reasons of the show is the definite onscreen chemistry of RiAnsh...  but supporting cast other than Kabir is not utilised well at all..other than Dadi praying, Ishani with "Bhai and that middle class girl" Siya with "Bhai I really love you and Rhiddima" and  Angre with "Boss"..its the same. 

Absolutely the whole cast is so talented yet non of them are utilized ...they really need to balance the cast n in this new track it seems that they r involving all so hope for the best!

Anyway; get Monday over with and see what comes next .   

Fingers crossed n hope trps increase!!

ðŸ˜³