Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 Written Updates 29 Jan 2021

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Gehna is very happy to be declared the winner of dance competition, she declares she had finally become the bahu Rani from Nakukrani . She then goes on to narrate all the woes she faced in the Desai family , the family is very humiliated because of this revelation. Gehna is unstoppable as she narrates all the humiliations and problems that are imposed on her by all the family members .She apologises to Anant  for not being good enough match for her . The entire audience is touched n moved l they get teary eyed n feels her pain .

Mama ji asks Anant to take care of a Gehna and bring her down from the stage .

Gehna faints and Anant realizes she had been intoxicated . Bee gets furious with Gehna .

Precap 

Anant asks Gehna how did she get intoxicated ?? What did she eat before the performance ?? Gehna reveals she was offered Lassi by Kanak . Anant confronts Kanak bhaabhi for getting Gehna intoxicated n serving her purpose to project Gehna in poor light before everyone . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Manzz I have written such a brief update .. yet you never fail to appreciate it .

Thanks a pile my buddy ðŸ¤—

I loved how Gehna exposed everything, all the atrocities she faced in front of everyone. And the precap for tomorrow's episode, it looks too good to be true. But hopefully, that won't be the case. It will be so satisfying to finally see Kanak and Hema get punished for torturing Gehna. 

Originally posted by skanthan

I loved how Gehna exposed everything, all the atrocities she faced in front of everyone. And the precap for tomorrow's episode, it looks too good to be true. But hopefully, that won't be the case. It will be so satisfying to finally see Kanak and Hema get punished for torturing Gehna. 

This could very well be Kanak’s dream ðŸ¤£

But Hope Anant confronts Kanak this time . She is getting away every damn time . ðŸ¤¬

Big smile  Big smile  Sutapa Thanks Much LOL ðŸ¤—🤗Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile  Big smile  And My Pleasure Wink LOL As Always   LOL ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—LOL Wink Big smile

smiley1 smiley4  smiley2   smiley1  smiley1 smiley4  smiley1 smiley4

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed " The Way I See It  ; If You Want The Rainbow, You Gotta Put Up With The Rain  "  !   Big smile Dolly Parton  Big smile    Big smile And  I Must Add And Say - Rains Are Equally And Very Important  Embarrassed Big smileLOL

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Manzz I have written such a brief update .. yet you never fail to appreciate it .

Thanks a pile my buddy ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by Sutapasima

This could very well be Kanak’s dream ðŸ¤£

But Hope Anant confronts Kanak this time . She is getting away every damn time . ðŸ¤¬

I agree with you. I hated Kanak right from the start of this show. It would have been great if Kokila and Gopi stayed on, somehow got to know how Gehna was being tortured by Kanak and after gathering enough evidence, exposed Kanak and give her a fitting reply for mistreating Gehna. 

But why would Baa be angry about Gehna exposing the way she was being mistreated? 

Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile  Big smile  Sutapa Thanks Much LOL ðŸ¤—🤗Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile  Big smile  And My Pleasure Wink LOL As Always   LOL ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—LOL Wink Big smile

smiley1 smiley4  smiley2   smiley1  smiley1 smiley4  smiley1 smiley4

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed " The Way I See It  ; If You Want The Rainbow, You Gotta Put Up With The Rain  "  !   Big smile Dolly Parton  Big smile    Big smile And  I Must Add And Say - Rains Are Equally And Very Important  Embarrassed Big smileLOL