Applause 👏 Writers -GauRa Insight😍

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Applause writers ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ for Writing such lines to Say /convey GauRa โค๏ธthoughts 

Epi Gautam shouts Kaki - ghar ki bahu naukrani nahi hothi ๐Ÿ‘ yeh sab kaam voh kyoun Kare

Ladki ko bhi sapne hothy hai unke liye yeh bhoj khoun huye Etc ๐Ÿ˜ƒwah ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dhara other side convincing Gautam how life even more beautiful with partner who also wish to sail  how lucky the girl (ofc unknown its her๐Ÿ˜ณ) getting a Partner like U in Journey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ghar ki kaam ghar ki Lakshmi ke haath voh naukrani nahi ๐Ÿ‘ etc 

KMShiny enacted the Scene so beautiful  

Gautam admires Dhara while she explains โ˜บ๏ธ 

Dhara lost herself ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณonly brought back to real By Gautam ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes I loved that scene.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

From Somnath to Switzerland ๐Ÿ˜†

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love their relationship. Its mature, they are friends, and its thr smallest things thay evoke how close they really are without "jataoing" it. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Applause writers ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ for Writing such lines to Say /convey GauRa โค๏ธthoughts 

Epi Gautam shouts Kaki - ghar ki bahu naukrani nahi hothi ๐Ÿ‘ yeh sab kaam voh kyoun Kare

Ladki ko bhi sapne hothy hai unke liye yeh bhoj khoun huye Etc ๐Ÿ˜ƒwah ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dhara other side convincing Gautam how life even more beautiful with partner who also wish to sail  how lucky the girl (ofc unknown its her๐Ÿ˜ณ) getting a Partner like U in Journey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ghar ki kaam ghar ki Lakshmi ke haath voh naukrani nahi ๐Ÿ‘ etc 

KMShiny enacted the Scene so beautiful  

Gautam admires Dhara while she explains โ˜บ๏ธ 

Dhara lost herself ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณonly brought back to real By Gautam ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed that was a beautiful scene. I am loving the amazing relationship between Dhara and Gautam but I still don't understand how they will end up getting married when Gautam and Anita are already in a relationship.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Yes I loved that scene.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

From Somnath to Switzerland ๐Ÿ˜†

Dhara Dreamland Swiss ๐Ÿ˜ณhope one day Gautam fulfills her wish ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

GauRa jaaye somnath sey Switzerland ๐Ÿ˜ณ

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

I love their relationship. Its mature, they are friends, and its thr smallest things thay evoke how close they really are without "jataoing" it. 

Exactly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthey share such natural & deep bonding and respect  shown in minute gestures  

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Agreed that was a beautiful scene. I am loving the amazing relationship between Dhara and Gautam but I still don't understand how they will end up getting married when Gautam and Anita are already in a relationship.

Gautam don't aware Anita ๐Ÿ˜ˆreal intentions ๐Ÿ˜Ž Drama happens before marriage which split those relation and proceed to GauRa union ๐Ÿ˜ƒ let's see in further epis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

They have a beautiful, smooth-sailing friendship where they understand each other beyond words because they have grown up being childhood friends ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Cant wait for Dhara Gautam to be married ...enjoyed the bengali version of this show and so have hopes from this one and the start has maintained my hopes