Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I remember that KWK episode incident where Mira said she and her famioly thought the rishta was for Shahid's younger brother šŸ˜†

And Shahid and turned up at the Rajput's house looking like Tommy Singh šŸ¤£

palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

at 16? that's creepy af šŸ¤¢

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: floatyy

at 16? that's creepy af šŸ¤¢

No she was 21 in 2015 when he was filming UP and they met for marriage - still a huge gap but legal. They met in passing at a mutual friendā€™s house when she was 16 (2010ish) but that was it, just a concert they both happened to be at.

palml thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

No she was 21 in 2015 when he was filming UP and they met for marriage - still a huge gap but legal. They met in passing at a mutual friendā€™s house when she was 16 (2010ish) but that was it, just a concert they both happened to be at.

It's still creepy to me. 

Illyrion thumbnail

It's still creepy to me. 

Iā€™m not saying youā€™re wrong. I wouldnā€™t call it creepy exactly but I was surprised he married someone so young and a little surprised she would agree to it (after all she came from a wealthy family and had options) but there is a very big difference between getting married at 16 and 21 no matter how big the age gap. 

palml thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

Iā€™m not saying youā€™re wrong. I wouldnā€™t call it creepy exactly but I was surprised he married someone so young and a little surprised she would agree to it (after all she came from a wealthy family and had options) but there is a very big difference between getting married at 16 and 21 no matter how big the age gap. 

I find it creepy because I won't see someone romantically who I met when the person was 16 and I was an adult over a decade older.

Illyrion thumbnail

I find it creepy because I won't see someone romantically who I met when the person was 16 and I was an adult over a decade older.

It was so inconsequential he either didnā€™t remember it at all or at least didnā€™t consider it their first meeting. Iā€™ve heard several stories about couples realizing theyā€™d crossed paths at weddings and other events years before they ā€œmetā€ and later even realized they were in group photos. Unexpected serendipity yes, but creepy? I guess weā€™ll find outšŸ˜†. It actually is very similar to Charles and Diana except Mira was older when Shahid proposed - hopefully they will have a happier ending.

Hereā€™s Shahidā€™s remembrance of their first meeting btw: https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/shahid-kapoor-on-first-meeting-with-wife-mira-rajput-my-only-thought-was-if-we-will-even-last-15-minutes/story-bLUrJE60mQblAs0zfWTYCK.html