Bhabhiji wants devar's pyaar and Husband wants dealwali wife's pyaar - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Pakhi didi is his guide.

Ab Pakhi ko Virta ki didi to na banayeen...abhi to Virat use bhabhi hi nahi maanta...😂

Edited by india-tv - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sukri

I think he learns from Vahini.

Pakhi gets food for him, so he learnt it and he gets food for Sai.

Pakhi wants to know if he loves her, so he learnt it and will ask Sai tomorrow if she loves him 

Pakhi tries to feed him, so he learnt it and tomorrow will feed Sai.

Pakhis asks him to come on a trip, so he learnt it and asks Sai to accompany for trip

Hahahaha I noticed that too!!! I’m laughing so much right now from your comment ... now I want bhabhiji to want him want him .. he will then go to sai and be like I want you want you wink wink 🤣😂🤣😂

Ufff pakhis face during pooja made me cringe .. I had to fast forward the terrace scene smh 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by india-tv

Ab Pakhi ko Virta ki didi to na banayeen...abhi to Virat use bhabhi ho nahi maanta...😂

I'm showing my respect to Pakhi by calling her didi.

We are not supposed to call her the names we have given her

I would never call her his behen it would be incestuous.

Pakhi wants to know if he loves her, so he learnt it and will ask Sai tomorrow if she loves him 

Pakhis asks him to come on a trip, so he learnt it and asks Sai to accompany for trip

It made me ðŸ¤£ best comment

Pakhi didi mentioned honeymoon w wife so now he will plan honeymoon w wife ðŸ˜†

Alexa play the 'dignified' version of Do You Love Me! 

OMG I can't stop laughing ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Panchhi1

Kya serial hai ðŸ˜† baba re!!

Bhabhi ( adarsh bahu) ask devar do you love me?? Devar ask his wife do you love me ?? 

I swear, if I was a man and my brother worked at Star Plus, I would keep my wife away from him🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

This is the same woman who told Virat on Sai's result's day that "Virat aise mazak tum logo ko akele main karne chahiye" because its not appropriate. Now bhabhiji telling devar " maine bhi alta lagaya hai, per kisine dekha nahi" and asking him " do u love me"? Wow, what an appropriate thing to do? Men I am glad I am not born in such high class family, in my family only wives ask their husband "do u love me"? No bhabhi asks devar this because we are low-classsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lmao this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The coincidence 

Pakhi virat k piche

Virat sai k piche

Sai apne books k piche 

TOO MUCH FUN

Waiseh mujhe nah pakhi bhabhi virat devar ki mentor laghrahi hai love guru hai kya 

Bhabhi jho sawal puchti hai devar wahi sab deal wala wife yah apni dil wali wife apni ghar wali ko same to same question puchti hai aur same to same action karti hai 

Arreh virat baba kuch naya sochoo reh 

Rishta nayi baat nayi apni gharwali ko alag swag mein patavoo reh why to follow ur bhabhis step agar bhabhi ki steps follow karega nah tumhari biwi haath seh nikal jayega woh patega nah tumhe koob pitega tumhe haaton seh 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago