Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vijay Krishna Acharya - why does YRF keep giving him so many chances?

Posted: 3 years ago

I mean this man is nothing but a certified talentless hack https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif His atrocious directing chops are just well...legendary!

So why the heck does Adi Chopra keep giving this hack so many chances? Tashan was trash and the less said about the disastrous Thugs, the better! And Dhoom 3 might have been an anomaly but then again, the Dhoom series are just way too huge to be ignored and even then the third installment of the franchise was the weakest one for sure.

And now apparently he is directing a romcom starring Vicky Kaushal and Manushi Chillar ๐Ÿฅด This hack has got to be a blood relative of the Chopras......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Dhoom franchise was also ruined by this man. Dont be fooled by the collections. It's only because of the craze for Dhoom series.

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Dhoom franchise was also ruined by this man. Dont be fooled by the collections. It's only because of the craze for Dhoom series.

That's what I said?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

And now apparently he is directing a romcom starring Vicky Kaushal and Manushi Chillar ๐Ÿฅด This hack has got to be a blood relative of the Chopras......

That girl Manushi is doing 100 films apparently ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That girl Manushi is doing 100 films apparently ๐Ÿ˜†

Do you find her pretty?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He probably knows Mr Indiaโ€™s secrets

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Do you find her pretty?

Let me see a pic lol 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He's a ghost director 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I wanna say lovely Dimples 

But Iโ€™ve seen this before and I keep forgetting it. So I guess itโ€™s not much of an impression ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ˆ