Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Discussion Thread 33 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

I saw TRPs were 1.2 this week, so it is remaining stable between 1.2 and 1.3, which is still decent, not amazing but decent. 

Lol I guess the Asha big reveal didn't fetch the TRPs CVS wanted. 

Anyways, omg Minnie, you were right about this track. I just find the timing odd. Only thing I can think of is that basically Moksh will find out first that this is Shera and then figure out that Shera is none other than Malhar. 

And as I said, they wanna drag this track out for a bit and resolve a few issues. Deshmukhs are good again, Kaka seems like he's tricking Avni into trusting him. 

Only thing that doesn't make any sense to me what is Malhar's plan here? He was going to surrender himself and Anu came and saved him saying Moksh will be traumatized if Shera leaves. So there is 100% some majboori of Malhar's due to which he cannot reveal himself. I don't think its related to his mission, I feel majboori is related to Kalyani. 

I'm 100% sure that Moksh knows that Anarkali is Shera only. So Malhar wants to stay back with KalMoksh. But why is he unable to tell anyone that he's Malhar?

Edited by sas79 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sas79

I saw TRPs were 1.2 this week, so it is remaining stable between 1.2 and 1.3, which is still decent, not amazing but decent. 

Lol I guess the Asha big reveal didn't fetch the TRPs CVS wanted. 

Anyways, omg Minnie, you were right about this track. I just find the timing odd. Only thing I can think of is that basically Moksh will find out first that this is Shera and then figure out that Shera is none other than Malhar. 

And as I said, they wanna drag this track out for a bit and resolve a few issues. Deshmukhs are good again, Kaka seems like he's tricking Avni into trusting him. 

Only thing that doesn't make any sense to me what is Malhar's plan here? He was going to surrender himself and Anu came and saved him saying Moksh will be traumatized if Shera leaves. So there is 100% some majboori of Malhar's due to which he cannot reveal himself. I don't think its related to his mission, I feel majboori is related to Kalyani. 

I'm 100% sure that Moksh knows that Anarkali is Shera only. So Malhar wants to stay back with KalMoksh. But why is he unable to tell anyone that he's Malhar?

@bold

Heheheheh meri mind abb ek dum khurafati ho raha hain 😹😅 isiliye cvs ki thara thoughts aagayi mujhe 👻

Yes I think cvs thought Asha would bring back some trp but that didn't happen because that time ppl were getting irritated with not knowing where Malhar was...

Secondly, yes you are right....if Moksh already knows that Shera himself is Anarkali Maushi then i think Moksh only convinced him to comeback home that way so that Kallu will let him stay 

But I have a gut feeling that Moksh was running away from home or something and Shera caught him in between and during their conversation...he might have revealed that he is Malhar also....somehow I feel Moksh knows that it's his dad... isiliye usse itna affect kar raha hain...

Malhar might have told moksh not disclose anything...

Pakka this thing is linked with Avni warna she literally has no role anymore....kuch toh chal raha hain...Avni ka connection is with someone that is a threat to KalMaMoksh...that's why he is still Shera...

Kya hain yeh abb sochna hain 😅

Originally posted by Kalma18

@bold

Heheheheh meri mind abb ek dum khurafati ho raha hain 😹😅 isiliye cvs ki thara thoughts aagayi mujhe 👻

Yes I think cvs thought Asha would bring back some trp but that didn't happen because that time ppl were getting irritated with not knowing where Malhar was...

Secondly, yes you are right....if Moksh already knows that Shera himself is Anarkali Maushi then i think Moksh only convinced him to comeback home that way so that Kallu will let him stay 

But I have a gut feeling that Moksh was running away from home or something and Shera caught him in between and during their conversation...he might have revealed that he is Malhar also....somehow I feel Moksh knows that it's his dad... isiliye usse itna affect kar raha hain...

Malhar might have told moksh not disclose anything...

Pakka this thing is linked with Avni warna she literally has no role anymore....kuch toh chal raha hain...Avni ka connection is with someone that is a threat to KalMaMoksh...that's why he is still Shera...

Kya hain yeh abb sochna hain 😅

Connection with Avni is definitely there. But she is not the mastermind. 

Someone else is the mastermind and Malhar had some majboori that I feel is related to Kalyani. Cause the entire track is basically Malhar's redemption track after being so horrible to Kalyani after their marriage. Vittal gang was part of the mission but now I feel mission is over and there is some other reason why he is staying back.

Connection with Avni is definitely there. But she is not the mastermind. 

Someone else is the mastermind and Malhar had some majboori that I feel is related to Kalyani. Cause the entire track is basically Malhar's redemption track after being so horrible to Kalyani after their marriage. Vittal gang was part of the mission but now I feel mission is over and there is some other reason why he is staying back.

Yes di...agree 

What do you think...kya hosakta hain ?? What's your wildest guess for all this ??

Yes di...agree 

What do you think...kya hosakta hain ?? What's your wildest guess for all this ??

I feel mastermind is definitely someone we know. And since we are not getting any news about any new entries, I feel this may be a junior actor, so my guesses are Minister or police Commissioner. 

And I feel majboori has to do with Kalyani's job as it has been brought up again and again. 

Wildest thoughts are Atharva, not Shagun coming back, but a new actor as Atharva. Or maybe someone from Kalyani's 5 year past that has dushmani with her.

I feel mastermind is definitely someone we know. And since we are not getting any news about any new entries, I feel this may be a junior actor, so my guesses are Minister or police Commissioner. 

And I feel majboori has to do with Kalyani's job as it has been brought up again and again. 

Wildest thoughts are Atharva, not Shagun coming back, but a new actor as Atharva. Or maybe someone from Kalyani's 5 year past that has dushmani with her.

Yes mujhe bhi koyi junior artist hi lagta hain....

Maybe that guy who had put up a photo with Sarthak 

dc comes in disguise and what happens is that he doesn't want his family to know the truth about him

Yes mujhe bhi koyi junior artist hi lagta hain....

Maybe that guy who had put up a photo with Sarthak 

Maybe. Its hard to say. Only clue I feel we have gotten is Kalyani's job being related to this. That's the one thing that is being brought up again and again. 

But I saw the precap and I agree with you Minnie. I think Moksh knows something. 

Maybe. Its hard to say. Only clue I feel we have gotten is Kalyani's job being related to this. That's the one thing that is being brought up again and again. 

But I saw the precap and I agree with you Minnie. I think Moksh knows something. 

Ha di that was exactly how Malhar carried Moksh when he found out about Mukku 

Waise mrs.doubtfire had many cute scenes between the lead couple while he was pretending to be the nanny...

I hope jaldi audience ko yeh reveal karde ki woh Shera nahi Malhar hain...aur cute scenes daale...phir iss boring track masaledar ban jayega 😅