Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Discussion Thread 33 - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Kalma18



Yeh Mannu kaun hain jiya di ?? Naya character kya ?? 


Yes you are right...I think Moksh might already know that Shera is his baba...uska bhartav change hogaya hain pehle se...


As you said they need to reveal to audience atleast so that we can relate...till then things won't resolve..


I think they are trying to use moksh-malhar's bonding now...that's why he is always around Shera...


Reem ke saath moksh interactions are fine as long as it doesn't go too overboard...with Sehban it looks more natural 


Many shows have kids but Raabta mein thoda overdose kardethe hain...they need to reduce that

Mini woh naya character tu hi mein jaise Malhar ka mallu vaisi mieni manusmiley39

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Jsmp21


Mini woh naya character tu hi mein jaise Malhar ka mallu vaisi mieni manusmiley39


Lol di 🙈🙈🙈 acha to mera naya pet name Mannu 💃💃💃 hain


Lol main yeh sochne lag gayi abb yeh naya character kaun hain 😜

Posted: 3 months ago

Moksh and Kalyani ka raabta acha hi tha but they made it overboard. That's why it started irritating us. 

Malhar Moksh.. Shera Moksh was so natural. Pehle usne shera ko accept nahi Kiya.. He just tolerated. But gradually he could see through that Shera is a good man.. 

Moksh has grown up in difficulty on the streets and not in the team AnuYani. He's Street smart so He's able to sense things better than them.smiley36

And yes now there is a lot of chance that Moksh is already aware that the Maushi and Shera were both being played by his dad. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 months ago
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by rekha_crm


Moksh and Kalyani ka raabta acha hi tha but they made it overboard. That's why it started irritating us. 

Malhar Moksh.. Shera Moksh was so natural. Pehle usne shera ko accept nahi Kiya.. He just tolerated. But gradually he could see through that Shera is a good man.. 

Moksh has grown up in difficulty on the streets and not in the team AnuYani. He's Street smart so He's able to sense things better than them.smiley36

And yes now there is a lot of chance that Moksh is already aware that the Maushi and Shera were both being played by his dad. 


True dat...btw Mrs. Doubtfire ka naam Anarkali Maushi itseems 😜😜😜


Yeh kaun cvs hain....👻👻

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Kalma18



True dat...btw Mrs. Doubtfire ka naam Anarkali Maushi itseems 😜😜😜


Yeh kaun cvs hain....👻👻


🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anarkali Maushi... Omg.. 🤣🤣

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Kalma18



True dat...btw Mrs. Doubtfire ka naam Anarkali Maushi itseems 😜😜😜


Yeh kaun cvs hain....👻👻

Anarkali smiley36

Mujhe laga tha yeh Sherni ya Malhari rakh denge smiley36

Posted: 3 months ago

Zee TV ka nuksaan continued

pata nahi kab tak past galtiyon ki saza bhugtani padegismiley37

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Kalma18



True dat...btw Mrs. Doubtfire ka naam Anarkali Maushi itseems 😜😜😜


Yeh kaun cvs hain....👻👻

Anarkali maushi...

Yar Anarkali yani Anar promogranite ka lal ful hota hein..Woh jo salim ki Anar kali thi her real name was Nadira....she is from iran..usaki skin redish thi n she were very beautiful so use woh ek program ke bad Akabar ne nam diya tha...koi bolate hein yeh story fake hein koi bolata hein yeh koi aur hein...jabe do history me nahi jate...lekin tune Doubtfire ko Anarkali nam de diya...yeh kali ki tarah dikh rahi hein tuze Maushi...yeh to bodygaurd hein..just kidding.

 


Tujhse Hai Raabta 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Discussion Thread 39

pencil linakusharberry   stackexchange 1165   eye 28804

linakusharberry 1165 28804 14 hours ago Jsmp21
// Tujhse Hai Raabta ~Chat Club #2 //

pencil altgr   stackexchange 1036   eye 9881

altgr 1036 9881 2 hours ago Bacillusbadius
|| Tujhse Hai Raabta BARC TRP Thread ||

pencil altgr   stackexchange 104   eye 24478

altgr 104 24478 an hour ago Bacillusbadius
Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Discussion Thread 38

pencil linakusharberry   stackexchange 1198   eye 23811

linakusharberry 1198 23811 18 days ago rekha_crm
Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Discussion Thread 37

pencil linakusharberry   stackexchange 1214   eye 21963

linakusharberry 1214 21963 a month ago Kalma18

Topic Info

18 Participants 1213 Replies 32783Views

Topic started by linakusharberry

Last replied by Jsmp21

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP