•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi . Am back to this forum after some time. Looks like its been dead as usual. I guess many stopped watching recently. Same here. Skipped 2 mths. 

Came across the new promo of preeta meeting with an accident. Some of us predicted preeran romance alone not gonna work for long time. Looks like tge writers also realised. Kdb slopped to 4th position last week . High competition from star plus shows.

They also realised that audience prefer their hate track more. Honestly even that is boring. 

What i hope is that preeta gets a memory loss. She doesnt know who lutras are. So she could stop saving them and prevent from being humiliated. 

Starts her career life again. A new fresh start. Back to square one. Lives with her mother. 

And most importantly. Forgets about THE KARAN LUTRA. 

On a light note. She  only remembers her marriage to be with prithvi. Prithvi ji ki ho jayegi bale bale. Only then TKL will learn a lesson.

Whatever it is she needs to take a break from luthras. Get her life straight . Though not watching the show hope they bring memory loss track 

I think they need to bring Rishib back. 

She and Rishib look good together. Let her fall for Rishib.

New Story!

I am sick of Preeta and Karen. The romance seem forced. 

Please no offense to their fans. 

Originally posted by ven

I think they need to bring Rishib back. 

She and Rishib look good together. Let her fall for Rishib.

New Story!

I am sick of Preeta and Karen. The romance seem forced. 

Please no offense to their fans. 

My dear friend u said what my heart wanted. But was afraid to quote about rishta coz there are manyyyy preeran fans here who would just burst out.

Since u brought up this issue i second u strongly. Hope they go back to the part she newly joined luthras as a physio. Where her initial friendship with rishab started. Alasss he is a married man now. And he is shooting for other show so it wont be possible rite now. 

But with prithvi for time being might be possible. Bring her back to the time rishlyn newly got married and she was engaged to prithvi . Ahaaa what a reluef. At least prithvi is funny . Compare to the boring TKL. 

Well we could just hope . All depends on writers. 

I just saw the new promo where Karan is asking Preeta to handle Kritika’s Choora ceremony because apparently he has to attend a meeting... do the writers forget that Karan is a cricketer not a businessman.... they did suffer from plot amnesia but now they forgot Characters as well... why don’t they declare it season 2... and let us be at peace....I anyways stopped watching so hardly matters now...

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

I just saw the new promo where Karan is asking Preeta to handle Kritika’s Choora ceremony because apparently he has to attend a meeting... do the writers forget that Karan is a cricketer not a businessman.... they did suffer from plot amnesia but now they forgot Characters as well... why don’t they declare it season 2... and let us be at peace....I anyways stopped watching so hardly matters now...

he still has a meeting instead of dressing up and roaming in the corridors of his house😆

Whereas Preeta will forever be a bahu that too of Luthra house🤢🤢🤢 girl lacks inspiration in her life for a lead just like most female leads. 

No, TKL is going to attend the meeting on behalf of Rishabh since he is not there. Writers haven't somehow forgotten TKL is a cricketer. Although he seems jobless to me like said here he only dresses up and roams in the corridors of house and keeps mum whenever he needs to speak or take a stand.

New Promo looks interesting.

I know they will show it differently in the episode, but I hope they show the Kareena-Karan-Preeta part. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKy0Vt5hIQu/

what the woman has in her mind is really disgusting,daughter in law is thrown out and Doosri Aurat can stay.