Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pochku thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I have made this thread to write a fan fiction of purvi.I will upload it's third part soon and I have updated 1st and 2nd part in Thread 18.Thank you.😍

Do read and let me know if you all liked it so that I can continue it or not.

Pochku thumbnail

Res#

Edited by sargamif - 2 years ago
Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sargamif

*It's purvir not purvi.

Sorry for the mistake

The first two parts were beeyyooooootiiifooolllll❤️❤️❤️❤️

Add those two parts here also...copy paste...sab idhar bhi aaram se aapke works ek hi baar mein padh lenge🤗

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sargamif

I have made this thread to write a fan fiction of purvi.I will upload it's third part soon and I have updated 1st and 2nd part in Thread 18.Thank you.😍

Do read and let me know if you all liked it so that I can continue it or not.

Pls 1st and 2nd part bhi yahi update kardo😳😳

Edited by Nezuko - 3 years ago
Pochku thumbnail

Night scene)

P looks effortlessly beautiful while sleeping.Cold breeze suddenly strikes V face and he wakes up to close the window and notices P sleeping and is left awestruck by her beauty.

V-(ya bawari ne pichle 7 dino me kitna kuch saha h aur upar se m bhi isko na samajh saka. Mere ta bahut badi galti ho gayi.Bawari ka gussa hona bhi jayaz hain.)

He caresses her hair & admires his name written on her hand & feels proud of his right on her.

(In the morning)

P is getting ready for the sangeet when suddenly V enters the room.

V-Ya dekh bawari m tere liye ke laya hu.

P turns around.

P-ye haar aap hamare liye kyu laye hain.Hamein nahi chahiye.Hamein phir se chori ka ilzam nahi lena h apne sir pe.

V reminisces the incident on Juhi's b'day.He is deeply hurt by her words.

V-Ik bar dekh to le tanne acha lagega.Aur m us galti ki maafi mang chuka tere se.

P-Nahi hume nahi chahiye.

V-(angrily)ye haar to tanne pehn na padega ya te pyar te y jabardasti.

He grabs her waist & draws her closer and maker her sit in front of the dressing table.

P-ye aap kya kar rahe hain hum nahi pehnenge(P is reluctant)

She gets up & tries to remove it when he pushes her against the wall.

P-chodiye hume bachche aa jayenge.

V-ya dekh naya kamar bandh.le pahn le ise.

P-(angrily)nahi pehnenge

V-thik h.m pehne deta hu tu khud se na pehne hi to

His hands touch her bare skin and she can fel the warmth of his hands.He moves his hands on her waist as his fingers touch her navel.V moves a inch closer.He is filled with desire to seek her attention,to admire her and hence moves closer to taste her lips but backs off on hearing the knock on the door.

Please maarna mat if you don't like it.I couldn't resist myself from writing.

Pochku thumbnail

So I am continuing from where I left it.

Part-2

He backs off when he hear someone knocking the door.

Prakashi-arey purvi tera sab intezar kar rahe hain niche.chal jaldi aa ja

P tries to free herself from his clutches but in vain.

P-ji maa aa rahe hain

V hormones were dancing & he was not ready to leave her.He pressed his chest against her.P was in a state of shock but at the same time enjoying the warmth of his body.As he moves closer p pushes him hard & runs away.V comes back to his senses.

V- ya main kr karn ja rha tha?Ye tanne ke jaadu kar diya hain bawari.Pata nahin bawari ke soch rhi hogi mere bare mein.

P-ye humein kya ho gaya tha.hum unki tarf kyu khiche chale ja rhe hain.ye galat hain.hamara un par koi haq nahi h.

Both are in a state of despair trying to forget what happened in the room.V comes to the hall for the sangeet function lost in thoughts.

Mama ji-ye lo vir bhi aa gaya.yaha aake baith mukhiyain ke pas.

Mamaji smiling as vir looks angrily.

Mamaji-(tu chahe kitni bhi koshish kar le,tanne or p ko main ek karke hi rahunga)

P and V sitting beside each other.

Manas-baba sab dance kar rhe hain ap aur hathi bhi dance karo na.

Juhi-ha baba.please

Manas and juhi drag them to the dance floor.P still in angry mode spurn his advances which irritates V.

Prakashi-arrey p sharma mat.chal dance kar.chal chal

V-ib to tanne maare sang nachna hi padega chakkar ghanni.ib tu na bach sakti.

Although he was hurt how she pushed him.

P-hum surf bachchon ke liye apke sath dance kar rahe hain.samajh lijiye kroor singh.waise apko nachna aata to h?Kahin nachte nachte apki kamar na lachak jaye.Budape m shareer bahut kamzoor ho jata h hamare tauji ki tarah.(laughs)

V-(raising eyebrows-ib tu dekh m ke karta hu.bahut chida liya manne budha bol bol ke)

He grabs her waist & P is completely smitten by him.he lifts her up followed by a eyelock.he gives her a back hug with hands on her waist bare skin.By this time P surrenders herself to him and he plants a kis on her cheeks.Everyone applauds and P runs away feeling shy whereas V wasn't aware what he did only till the time when he heard everyone clapping.He rushed to his study.

V-(in a state of utter shock)kya manne sach m bawari ko..Sabke saamne..Yo ke ho gaya mere te..Usne dekh k m phisal kyu jata hu.

He again went back to his shielding mechanism by looking at Sakshi's portrait & as he closed his eyes he can only see his bawari each time he closed his eyes.

V-manne sakshi kyu na dikh rahi.wo to hamesha mere sath rhti h..Phir ib kha chali gayi..?Sakshi..Sakshi..

P-(touching her cheeks)

P had tears in her eyes.

P-ye humein kya ho raha h .Hum unhe dekh ke sab kuch bhool kyu jate h.kya h y..?Mukhi ji ne hume sabke saamne..Kya wo hum se..Nhi nhi wo to sirf sakshi ji se pyar karte h..Hum se nahi

P starts sobbing.This thought hurts her more that this can never become true.V will never love her.P wipes her tears as she hears manas calling her.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awaiting the 3rd part 

Pochku thumbnail

Part-3 

(Night scene)

P takes short steps towards her room as she is feeling awkward to make a eye contact with V.Also V is going through the same dilemma.He is moving towards the room both completely lost in their own thoughts so didn't notice each other coming from opposite direction towards the room & as both open the door their hands touch each other's.P notices V & drops her hand immediately.

V-manne tere se kuch jaruri baat karni h.chal fatafat andar.

P-ha or hamein bhi.

Both walked inside the room and on the opposite corners of the bed.

V-(turns around) (hesitantly)m yo keh rha tha..Mera matlab h ki sangeet m jo kuch bhi hua,manne na pata kaise ho gaya.M tere ta maafi maangna chahu agr tanne dukh pahucha ho to.tu ya ghar ki bahu h,mere bachchan ki maa ha par kade bhi meri biwi na ban sakti.m sakshi ne bahut pyaar kare hu..m tanne sakshi ki jagah na de sake hu..Manne maaf kar de..Tu kuch bol na rhi h..

His words pierced her heart.Both were standing close to each other & as V moves his hand to list her chin a tear rolled down her eyes & falls on his hand & he backs off.

P-(her voice trembling)hum samajh rahe h.hum sakshiji ki jagah nhi lenge apni alag jagah banayenge.hamari shaadi jaise bhi hui ho ap hamare pati h aur hum apni sari jimmedari nibhayenge.

V-(emotional)m tere ta bahut bharosa karta hu or tanne..Pasand bhi karta hu..Manne tu achi lagti h..

P-(raising eyebrows)

V-mera matlab h jaise sabko achi lagti h waise hi.

He takes a sigh of relief after pouring his heart out.Although both have started to feel love for each other ..But they both are far away from realising it.What V was saying what contradictory to what is going on in his heart.P trying to normalise the situation & awkwardness b/w them.

P-(grinning)waise hume nahi pata tha ki ap itna acha nach lete h.hume laga ki budape me furti kam ho jati h hamare tauji ki tarah par ap to bahut josh se nach rhe the

V-tere tau ki to aisi ki taisi.jab dekho bich m aa jata h.jeena haram kar rakha h tere tau ne.tera tau tau na saap h jo kundali marke baith gaya h meri zindagi me

P-ye ap aise kyu bol rhe h hamare tauji ke bare

Both laughs

P-acha chaliye ab so jayee subah jaldi bhi to uthna h

V-(ya bawari ro rhi thi mere wajah se uski aankhon me aasu aa gaye.m kabhi use khushi na de paya.par uske dukhi hone pe meri aankhon me aasu kyun aa agye..Nhi..Nhi..In sabke bare m nhi sochna hain.)

P is crying hard with blanket on her face & dupatta in her mouth so as to avoid any noise.But,as V turns his face towards her,he finds her crying but can't do anything.V was feeling miserable & completely distraught.

(Morning)

The morning was not the same as before.P & V didn't shared a word.The beautiful smile on P's face has completely faded away & she was extremely sad.V was also not at peace seeing her like this.Juhi & manas notice this.

Manas-didi lagta h hathi aur babbar sher m phir se ladayi hui h

Juhi-ha lagta to h.hathi aur babbar sher kitna ladte h.kuch karna padega.

Manas-didi hathi aur babbar sher m dosti karwa dete h phir dono kabhi nahi ladenge.

Juhi-ha manas ru thik keh rha h.par dosti kaise karwaye.

P is sitting in the garden reminiscing the beautiful moments with V & then getting sad remembering what he said last night shattering her hope.Juhi & Manas take V to the garden where P is sitting.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow...superb yaar...

Sakshi kab jay gi yaar....vir itna pagal kyun hai..