If Riddhima Do Not Trust Vansh Then Vansh Also Do Not Trust Riddhima

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

If Riddhima didn't trusted Vansh fully from starting to now then Vansh also didn't trusted Riddhima from starting to now to share the truth. Some are saying Riddhima always mistrust Vansh staring to now, then they must have forgotten the revenge track. Tell me when did Vansh trusted Riddhima fully? He never trusted Riddhima from starting to now to share his secrets. First mistrust was understandable because Riddhima was a spy. But now when she is his wife, still he tried every possible way to stop her knowing about her parents accident. If Vansh think that by hiding about her parents truth will save her life and their relationship, then he is wrong. Because now also her life is in danger because of this hiding. First car accident then bathtub and their relationship is also in a vulnerable position because of that. So like I said earlier Vansh's first mistrust was understandable because Riddhima was a spy, in same way now Riddhima's mistrust is understandable because of Vansh's current behavior about her parents accident. So when Vansh also never trusted Riddhima fully then why to blame Riddhima only because of the mistrust from starting to now when Vansh also showing his mistrust on her from starting to now. Don't know about their future who will again mistrust whom because makers can show anything till the end of the show and they have that power. Because they can again show that Vansh can mistrust Riddhima again in Kabir's talk or after his mother's entry in mother's talk. So why to blame Riddhima only every time when both are responsible for their own current situations now and I am ok with it, because of character's progressing and move on to show's story line for longer run on TV.

For me i never had issues with riddhima  not trusting vansh....my pov is just that she shouldn't  have taken kabir's  help...thats all...

Kabir has been very cruel to her....infact he doesn't  even look at her as a girl, human...she is pawn  who has power to bring vrs down....now a rogue pawn...he is so ever ready to sacrifice her, the day vrs is finished, n rs property is his...nothing in world will stop him from killing riddhima...

Riddhima  has witnessed  and personally  experienced  his manipulation, she has seen how he distorts n twists the truth, tampers with evidence, has his way with people...n then without a thought he kills them...

Thus seeing her take his help n somewhere giving importance to that video was unreasonable..

She doesn't  have to trust vansh since he is hiding the truth but she should  definitely  never take any evidence from kabir seriously...

Writers have shown her dumb to glorify  kabir!!😡

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by vallu123

For me i never has issues with riddhima  not trusting vansh....my pov is just that she shouldn't  have taken kabir's  help...thats all...

Kabir has been very cruel to her....infact he doesn't  even look at her as a girl, human...she is pawn  who has power to bring vrs down....now a rogue pawn...he is so ever ready to sacrifice her, the day vrs is finished, n rs property is his...nothing in world will stop him from killing riddhima...

Riddhima  has witnessed  and personally  experienced  his manipulation, she has seen how he distorts n twists the truth, tampers with evidence, has his way with people...n then without a thought he kills them...

Thus seeing her take his help n somewhere giving importance to that video was unreasonable..

She doesn't  have to trust vansh since he is hiding the truth but she should  definitely  never take any evidence from kabir seriously...

Writers have shown her dumb to glorify  kabir!!😡

Writer is showing that for Vansh and his family members also. Vansh earlier believed Kabir's proved against Riddhima knowing that Kabir wants to destroy him from starting and his family members believed Kabir's talk more than Vansh in Vihaan track just because he was not in his beard and they thought he died though did not get his body, but still I mean seriously? Still after knowing everythings about Kabir, Vansh is not keeping his eyes on him and letting Kabir manipulating Riddhima and his family members. Vansh is just clueless about Kabir right now and both RiAnsh seems forgot what Kabir did to them. I don't know why for a villain character makers are ignoring leads character's smartness and audience choices. For this makers love for Kabir's character, have to tolerate an uninteresting character like Kabir don't know how long.

Originally posted by S10DOT2

Writer is showing that for Vansh and his family members also. Vansh earlier believed Kabir's proved against Riddhima knowing that Kabir wants to destroy him from starting and his family members believed Kabir's talk more than Vansh in Vihaan track just because he was not in his beard and they thought he died though did not get his body, but still I mean seriously? Still after knowing everythings about Kabir, Vansh is not keeping his eyes on him and letting Kabir manipulating Riddhima and his family members. Vansh is just clueless about Kabir right now and both RiAnsh seems forgot what Kabir did to them. I don't know why for a villain character makers are ignoring leads character's smartness and audience choices. For this makers love for Kabir's character, have to tolerate an uninteresting character like Kabir don't know how long.

I agree to make one look smart another doesn't  have to be portrayed  dumb...dono bi takkar ke hone chaiye...tab bi mazaa ata hain....

Exactly.  Agree 100%

Originally posted by vallu123

I agree to make one look smart another doesn't  have to be portrayed  dumb...dono bi takkar ke hone chaiye...tab bi mazaa ata hain....

They can show leads also winning sometimes over villain if not everytimes. At least for audience choices they can show that.

They can show leads also winning sometimes over villain if not everytimes. At least for audience choices they can show that.

100% agree with you.

They are showing like that crap serial kumkum and kundali where after generations villains are not exposed and living in the same house. 

Many updates are coming of Vansh's plan against kabir. Let's see........