Chapter 13 : pg 36

Chapter 14 : pg 40

Chapter 15 : pg 43

Chapter 16 : pg 47

Chapter 17 : pg 52

Chapter 18 : pg 57

Epilogue : pg 60

Hello lovelies

Sooo this is the first ShaKhi  fanfiction in  India forums. I am very very excited about this.

This story is inspired by the show but not completely related to it.

Hope you like it.

Prologue

" Badi ma I don't have any problem. I will marry the girl you will choose. I don't have any problem. " Shaurya said.

Anokhi stared at her father in horror , " but... papaji I...I ... don't want to marry now...."

Shaurya Sabharwal, the director of SIAC is a modern day mysogynist , who believe that woman are only good in kitchen. But behind this rude, egoistic man there is a boy who is in a lot of pain. 

Anokhi Bhalla is a 19 years old , innocent  young girl from a small town with dreams in her eyes. She wants to achieve something in her life. She loves to read books and likes to write. Despite her father's beatings she never looses hope.

What will happen when a young starry eyed innocent soul will meet a egoistic, arrogant man?

To be continued......

Note ::  In this story Aastha and Anokhi don't know each other. 

Aastha and Shaan are still separated , but instead of a small town she shifted to Delhi with her parents. She will be introduced but a little later.

Edited by RaarA - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaarA thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please friends give it a try.

Simraf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow yaar it seems really  interesting  waiting for you story yaar when will you upload 1st chapter 

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Please continue ur story. Eagerly waiting...

RaarA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Simraf

Wow yaar it seems really  interesting  waiting for you story yaar when will you upload 1st chapter 

Thank you so much. 

I will do soon

RaarA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tikmun

Please continue ur story. Eagerly waiting...

Thank you friend

I will...

RaarA thumbnail

Thank you

RaarA thumbnail

Chapter 1

So here is the first chapter. Please give it a try.

" The choice is all yours Shagun. Choose wisely. Me or your PhD. " Shaurya said.

Shagun stared at him , " what do you mean ? You will end our relationship? "

" I don't want to. But you are forcing me to do that. I want a housewife not a working woman. Please Shagun choose. "

" Ok. I yield ,I don't want to argue with you anymore. If you want to then end our relationship. " She stated.

Shaurya got up and started walking away , " but I wish with my heart that one day you would fall in true love and realise your mistakes. "

" Really?" 

" That would be upto you Shaurya what would you choose. Your ego or love. " She said.

Shaurya smirked and walked away.

" Mummy, I want to fly in the sky just like a bird. " Anokhi said dreamily.

" Hmm. Then fly away later. For now go and give your Papa ji his tea. " Rama said.

Anokhi shook her head and walked towards her father's room.

" Papa ji your tea. "

" Mmhm. And yes , go and get ready . Later on photographer will be here. " He ordered.

" But why papaji ? " She asked.

" For sending them to your suitors. Tere vyah ke liye. " 

" But I don't want to marry now. "

" That would be my choice. Tera vyah hoga. Now don't argue with me otherwise I will teach your mother a good lesson. " He shouted.

Anokhi blinked away her tears and ran towards her mother.

" Mummy I don't want to marry so soon. I ....  don't...."

" Bas kar Nikki. Bohot ho gaya. You are of age and it's time to..." Rama said helplessly.

" But I turned 19 just three months ago. This much soon? I want to achieve something in my life. I want to study. " She said.

Rama hugged her tightly " and I want my innocent Nikki away from this toxic hell. "

" But mummy this is my home. " 

" No Nikki this is a cage for my little bird. "

Anokhi smiled sadly , " and what guarantee is that I will be able to dream after marriage..... "

Shaurya hugged his badi ma and said " it's ok badi ma. Don't worry , I am alright. Shagun ko jo karna tha usne kiya. Now it doesn't matter. "

" Don't worry son , I know what type of girl you deserve. I will find a good girl for you . This will teach those Kapoors a good lesson. " She said venomously.

" I trust you badi ma. I will marry whoever you will choose. But I don't want to marry now.... It's just..." 

" Please son , it's time for you to get married. In a few months you will turn 30. Atleast say yes for me. "

Shaurya smiled lightly and nodded.

Hope you all liked it.

Please give your views and like it.

Thank you.

Simraf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow this is too good πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ 

RaarA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Simraf

Wow this is too good πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ