LOL 2 day yoga love story has fans?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHL1eHx6R3U

I'm so surprised at the sheer number of virakhi supporters on youtube. And all of them say things like sai came in between them (disregarding the fact virakhi relationship pretty much ended by the time sairat married owing to pakhi's own stupid decisions and by virat's choice) also they complain sai is rude to pakhi and elders despite pakhi and the elders majority of the times deserving it and ignoring all behavior pakhi does. 

meineh insta mein bhi dekha i was like ohh so virakhi fans bhi hai , but i think sairat fans are more waiseh kal kuch trend is gonna happen sai related , i just hope CVS give proper Screen space to leads and also tone down the family drama a bit show progress in sairat relationship 

Virkhi has fan pages in ig... They blame sai for pakhi's misery😆... They even justify pakhi's actions by saying she's in love, how can she see her love going to another woman etc

I guess just like we have Saiket fans...they had one dance and they have some fans too ðŸ˜†

Two days meeting is love and then two people who didn't even have their phone numbers are now called BFF. ðŸ¤ª Love toh door ki baat, you can't even say they are friends. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by linakusharberry

meineh insta mein bhi dekha i was like ohh so virakhi fans bhi hai , but i think sairat fans are more waiseh kal kuch trend is gonna happen sai related , i just hope CVS give proper Screen space to leads and also tone down the family drama a bit show progress in sairat relationship 

I have barely seen any virakhi supporters other than on youtube. 

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

Virkhi has fan pages in ig... They blame sai for pakhi's misery😆... They even justify pakhi's actions by saying she's in love, how can she see her love going to another woman etc

Everyone is to blame for pakhi's misery apparently.... sai, virat.... everyone except pakhi herself and her stupid decisions ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by sammy17

I have barely seen any virakhi supporters other than on youtube. 

insta mein kal dekha there are few I guess just like saiket waiseh 

It will be even worse now that they are a real-life couple and not a reel-life couple.  It’s been ruined for me. I’m sad it seemed like it was going to be a good show.  

Sai is the last person that should  be blamed. Firstly pp got married to samrat way before kamal joshi died. And that was her decision. She was a fully grown, suljhi, smart adult right, so who stopped her from refusing to marry Samrat. Ok people would have been pissed when they learnt of Pp-virat but eventually they would have calmed down. She could not stand for her love and neither did she demand it from Virat. Instead she was ok with being someone else's wife. And she was ok basing the foundation of her marriage on a lie. What was Samrats fault?!  Shes so selfish and self centered that she cared 2 hoots about the person she was getting married to. Samrat asked her if she was doing this marriage willingly. Atleast she could have indicated that she had been in love with someone else but it didnt work out. 

And when virat agreed to marry Sai, it was Sai who repeatedly asked him- "aap pakhi ko kya jawab denge"

Now that Sairat are officially married, pp cannot expect that Sai will be comfortable with pp's invasion of her space and her relationship with Virat. 

Why is pp -the so-called maturity ki devi and the person Virat was so keen on delegating as Sai's caretaker in the house - so hell-bent on igniting every situation instead of diffusing it like the "sorted mature" person that Virat thinks she is. Pp who can clearly see that Sai is being bullied by the CM peeps joins in with them simply coz she wrongly blames Sai for the Sairat marriage even when she knows that Sai had told Virat to refuse the marriage, when she knows its a "deal" and she knows the circumstances under which it happened. Sai is 18 yo, orphaned and is trying to come to terms with her life. even if she cannot be helpful because she cant come to terms with her ex lover getting married (just like she did!) she should have basic insaaniyat. She was ok with plotting to cause Sai bodily harm, deliberately provoking her to get a reaction out of her and opposed her education even though she herself flaunts her education at every opportunity. And shes so spineless that she claimed she'd look for a job but all shes doing is engaging in pointless family drama. What happened to her job search?! 

She only reminds people about Samrat to gain sympathy but not once is she shown thinking about Samrat and if hes ok. Even if she doesn't love him, Samrat is her husband. Even though pp figured out Samrat left because he had figured out virat-pp relationship, she has no ounce of guilt that it was the truth that she hid from her husband that prompted him to leave and become MIA. She has not reflected on how Samrat left, where he is, if hes ok....all she cares about it is creating misunderstandings between Sai and Virat. 

So even if she succeeds, and Sai didnt exist, pp would still be Samrats wife. What is her end goal?! 

So anyone that thinks Sai came between virat-pp and pp's behaviour and attitude is justified is plain STUPID. No other word for it. 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago