Talvar showed us only one point of view? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Heisenberg17_

Lmao, why didn't the Talvars just bribe them so that they wouldn't be charged in the first place? ๐Ÿ˜†

They probably wouldn't have thought that the Police is going to head their direction. If you had been following the media coverage for this, you'd know that the police had been investigating in multiple directions - which included the people that used to visit Hemraj (their domestic aid), the drivers and anyone that had access to that house and was in the realm of suspicion. Narco tests were done on all those folks and finally, when nothing was adding up against the drivers and friends of the domestic aid - the attention turned to Rajesh and Nupur Talvar. 

I believe they had Narco tests done on them as well at some point, and the Police found something off there. They were the most probable suspects given the timing of the crime, the accessibility to Arushi and Hemraj, and the way the crime had been perpetrated (possible use of surgical instruments) in slicing through Arushi's throat. Rajesh Talvar was a Dentist and Prosthodontist. But either way, the limelight shone on them.

Coming to your question, why confess right at the start and spend so much money, when they could wait it out to see, if the police would hold someone else guilty? A lot of the drivers and folks the police investigated were nervous and could easily have stumbled on their answers purely out of fear and not out of guilt. To me, it makes perfect sense that if they were guilty - they'd wait it out, and play innocent, till they were convicted with no way out, put behind bars..to finally go ahead and speak money with the cops. Why spend large amounts of money if you could do well without it earlier on?๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sanityinfinite - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sanityinfinite

They probably wouldn't have thought that the Police is going to head their direction. If you had been following the media coverage for this, you'd know that the police had been investigating in multiple directions - which included the people that used to visit Hemraj (their domestic aid), the drivers and anyone that had access to that house and was in the realm of suspicion. Narco tests were done on all those folks and finally, when nothing was adding up against the drivers and friends of the domestic aid - the attention turned to Rajesh and Nupur Talvar. 

I believe they had Narco tests done on them as well at some point, and the Police found something off there. They were the most probable suspects given the timing of the crime, the accessibility to Arushi and Hemraj, and the way the crime had been perpetrated (possible use of surgical instruments) in slicing through Arushi's throat. Rajesh Tavar was a Dentist and Prosthodontist. But either way, the limelight shone on them.

Coming to your question, why confess right at the start and spend so much money, when they could wait it out to see, if the police would hold someone else guilty? A lot of the drivers and folks the police investigated were nervous and could easily have stumbled on their answers purely out of fear and not out of guilt. To me, it makes perfect sense that if they were guilty - they'd wait it out, and play innocent, till they were convicted with no way, put behind bars..to finally ahead and speak money with the cops. Why spend large amounts of money if you could do well without it earlier on?๐Ÿ˜†

Nothing was adding up? Krishna pretty much made a confession under the narco test, a blood stained khukhri was found from his room, which for some bizarre reason was not sent for DNA testing, but a blood stained purple pillow cover was also found, which was tested, and the CDFD in its report categorically stated that the blood found on the pillow cover contains DNA that matches Hemraj. 

Again, you have absolutely zero forensic evidence that connects the parents to the murder, so you've invented a conspiracy theory to explain this absence of evidence, because you really want to believe they are guilty. 

Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Heisenberg17_

Nothing was adding up? Krishna pretty much made a confession under the narco test, a blood stained khukhri was found from his room, which for some bizarre reason was not sent for DNA testing, but a blood stained purple pillow was also found, which was tested, and the CDFD in its report categorically stated that the blood found on the pillow contains DNA that matches Hemraj, the servant that was killed.  

Again, you have absolutely zero forensic evidence that connects the parents to the murder, so you've invented a conspiracy theory to explain this absence of evidence, because you really want to believe they are guilty. 

You may wanna stop trying to personify me a certain way๐Ÿ˜† (which you've been quite evidently trying to do with respect to the conspiracy theories.) I am not the subject of attention here ๐Ÿคฃ and you may wanna open your mind up to the fact, that there are different possibilities. I was speaking of possibilities right from the start and not basing my opinion on absolute convictions, as you were. (And thereby I detailed out to you, that if the parents are indeed guilty as local rumours have been doing the rounds, such and such could be the scenario of how people free themselves of the system.) I would be quite naive to be speaking in black and white, knowing how the system here works.

Well then,  if Krishna had pretty much made a confession and had a blood stained khukri found from his room - there you go. That is a part of the 'evidence' you are talking about. So why wasn't he arrested or convicted? Why didn't he spend half as much jail time as the Talvars did?

You may wanna stop trying to personify me a certain way๐Ÿ˜† (which you've been quite evidently trying to do with respect to the conspiracy theories.) I am not the subject of attention here ๐Ÿคฃ and you may wanna open your mind up to the fact, that there are different possibilities. I was speaking of possibilities right from the start and not basing my opinion on absolute convictions, as you were. (And thereby I detailed out to you, that if the parents are indeed guilty as local rumours have been doing the rounds, such and such could be the scenario of how people free themselves of the system.) I would be quite naive to be speaking in black and white, knowing how the system here works.

Well then,  if Krishna had pretty much made a confession and had a blood stained khukri found from his room - there you go. That is a part of the 'evidence' you are talking about. So why wasn't he arrested or convicted? Why didn't he spend half as much jail time as the Talvars did?

Because narco tests, as far as I know, are not admissible in court, they didn't send the khukri for DNA testing, the guy had gone back to Nepal after he got bailed. This was a straightforward case which they completely botched up, it was complete incompetence. 

Anyways, for anyone interested, they should read the book Aarushi, if they want a better understanding of this case, far more in depth than the movie. 

I'm out. 

^^ In which case, Nupur and Rajesh Talvar would have never been put behind bars for as long as they were, if this was as straightforward a case. 

Also, the Nepal police would have been alerted and from there on, it would have been a joint effort via Interpol, for Nepal to hand in Krishna. (Nepal has handed in fugitives on the run, escaping India in the past). I doubt any of that happened, cause if it did, the media would have covered that piece. But for any of that to have happened, Krishna should've been established as absolutely guilty to begin with. Instead, the limelight remained on the Talvars for long, regardless.

Anyway, these are the shades of grey I was talking of. Not as black and white. 

Talvars did it 

Talvars are rich people . They published a book where they are victim and a movie . They are accusing Poor servants . 

Policeโ€™s mistake was that they didnโ€™t secure the crime scene. There is no way someone else came in the house and killed Arushi. 

I haven't watched the film, so I am not sure about the narrative there. But there are a lot of juicy details to this case and nobody knows how true the different narratives are. That being said, I live in the same locality as Aarushi did (Noida). Her's was a different sector, mine is a different one. Many locals here and a tutor of mine (a local too), said the Talwars were behind this. A professor of mine, from the University of Delhi who would at times appear in debate panel discussions on tv as well, said the same.

i also think its the parents but how does ur professor know abt it?

Originally posted by Ranimukherjee2

i also think its the parents but how does ur professor know abt it?

She taught us Mass Communication and was also an activist.. She is well known in the journalistic circles in Delhi, and so probably got some info from there.

I am inclined to believe the side the film portrayed. It's the most logical viewpoint. 

That film was a brilliant piece of cinema. The screenplay to the direction to acting. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ