Why was Virat crying exactly??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat was crying when Ashwini was feeding him was the tears because his mom was feeding him or because he was unable to talk and kept listening to sai and her programme with Aniket so he was retaining his words and emotions after he got angry all came out in the form of tears.

I think its due to his rudeness to his mother thus he cried as he regrets for what he have done and how rude he was

i felt it as mixed emotion one he was upset that he scolded his mom that day , then majorly i felt it like he has started to fall for sai without him knowing about it from ameys case he didn't like it when his wife talked so sweetly to amey there his protectiveness and possessiveness was visible another thing he slowly started to accept this marriage so when ever sai remind him about the deal thing it somehow hurt him , now aniket issue his wife was singing praises for someone else throughout and also pointing references to pakhi and his friendship so somekind of insecurities , possessiveness , protectiveness everything has creeped up in his mind , so that outburst has happened , so all pent up emotions just flowed out before his mom , he is  slowly and steadily becoming sais virat sir  her virat 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Virat was crying when Ashwini was feeding him was the tears because his mom was feeding him or because he was unable to talk and kept listening to sai and her programme with Aniket so he was retaining his words and emotions after he got angry all came out in the form of tears.

I personally think its bottled up things together. Of course huge part was him knowing how unfair and rude he had been to his mother publicly and didn't even apologize for that. Also, only mothers can love us like that, it was sweet. I rememberd my mother and started crying while watching that scene.😊

I also, believe that Virat has lots of pent up emotions, especially regarding dealing with is family and taking all the negativity day in day out. As he mentioned that he does get hurt while protecting Sai, so he is tired of these constant wars. Biggest of all, he wants his wife and is not able to understand himself and convey that to her that she is his world. He was never this protective about Pakhi. He couldn't recognize his love's voice over phone when Pakhi called him for the first time, but Sai's voice he recognized yesterday even without seeing her talking to Aniket. So Sai is his most precious, possession (don't kill me for the word, I am using it because thats how he is behaving right now🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37) I feel Chavan saheb will be in better mood as soon wife takes a dinner with hime or even pay some attention to him.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

It was crying coz he hurted his mom still she forgave him easily before he apologized😭

because virat was crying for actually getting engaged to aishwarya as neil😆..no chappals please.no chappals...

He was tired of everything and he felt that there is no one to understand him and he can open up only with his mom but he was guilty too because the way he behaves with his mom