Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka Written Update 26 Jan 2021

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Mayura talking to Omkar in the hospital Omkar dreams of revealing to mayura that he was the one to give her that facial ugly scar and how violently she reacts h hates him . His dream breaks n he sees friendly mayura showing him the hospital.

Dr Neil arrives and tells Omkar that Mayura wanted to open free ward in his hospital . Omkar gets the chance to impress Mayura ;repent . He offers to become an investor of this hospital n help in funding for that free treatment ward that was Mayura’s dream idea.
 Mayura is impressed . Omkar hides the fact that he was the one who gave her that scar . He fears her rejection .
Mayura’s  dad is horrified to discover Mayura and Omkar were at the same hospital that they were meeting. Her mother also is terrified about the way Omkar  might harm her again, they decide to move Mayura away from there .   

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thank you for the translation. I haven't appeared here on the forum for a long time, but now I will be a little more active.

Acura ?? In PKK serial ??

There is no one by that name dear 

It might be MY TYPO yaar ... 😆

mayura hoga 😆

Originally posted by zajedno

thank you for the translation. I haven't appeared here on the forum for a long time, but now I will be a little more active.

You are very welcome dear 

Which country / state do you belong to ??

You can ask for any translations .. will be happy to help you dear 🤗

I'm from Europe, actually from Serbia. thanks for the translation offer.

I'm from Europe, actually from Serbia. thanks for the translation offer.

Yeah I will be happy to help out anu dialogues of any serial you find interesting . 🥰🤗

Your ID appears special too .

Is it a Serbian name ?? What does it mean my dear ??

Hamesha satre. HHhaha

So happy to meet a girl from Serbia ... Sara you are my first friend from Serbia. Thanks dear 🤗

and I'm glad I'm finally active again after a while. where are you from

Originally posted by Sutapasima

So happy to meet a girl from Serbia ... Sara you are my first friend from Serbia. Thanks dear 🤗

what is your name