Story 9 Months Ki

Alia - boss lady!

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

so I was very excited after watching the promos for this show (esp for Alia's characterization) but never got around to watching it.

I started a binge today and currently on ep 12 but had to comment on how amazing Alia is! The promos are nothing compared to what the show is giving us. Alia is the definition of a strong, real human who's portratyed so realistically on tv.

I am currently watching the scene after her video with Veer insulting her goes viral and gets printed and she handles the situation like a boss in the office with the newspaper wrapping idea.

I cant believe I am watching an ITV FL who is so ethical, honest, practical and ambitious, who handles her own problems her way. ⭐️ Totally in love with her. 

Also Sarangdhar's a sweetheart. ❤️ His scenes actually make me smile - so simple but sometimes heart touching.

What an amazing couple created by the writers. 👏

Okay, gonna go back to binging.  😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree 100%.. she always seems to have an answer to everything, and it’s such intellectual and honest thoughts. The way she approaches her issues is so human, very relatable. And I love the way the show doesn’t drag an issue until it’s unbearable, the twists are revealed relatively early and it’s very refreshing. I also love Rahul Rabiya and Kavya.. really great supporting characters. It took me a minute to warm up to Sarang ngl but I love the way they have contrasted his personality to Alia’s. It’s a nice watching experience. 

Sense9 thumbnail

I agree! ^^

The Veer cheating part was revealed so quickly and in such a realistic manner.

The supporting cast is also really good.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I keep meaning to watch this show

Has the show been consistent in terms of character and story?

I often find shows start off great but then fizzle out after 100 episodes and go off the track

I love shows where FL has a brain and sleeps in regular night clothes (unlike those bahus wearing 10 lbs of makeup and jewellery with fine silk saris..cause yeah that will give you a good nights sleep)

Sense9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Has the show been consistent in terms of character and story?

I often find shows start off great but then fizzle out after 100 episodes and go off the track

i am on episode 18 and till now they have maintained the consistency and not deviated from the story. I think I have a month’s worth of episodes left but as per the members here, it’s still going strong so that’s a good sign.

i cant tell you how refreshing it is to see an ITV FL take care of her own problems and in a realistic way. Alia is strong but not invincible. She has her weaknesses too and they way they handle it is quite good.

also the ML is not your typical rich snob, he’s a simple happy-go-lucky character but he is not over the top.