TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people

Things what I will like to see in the freshers party. 

Virat refusing to go to the freshers party, but allowing Sai to participate in the dance. But secretly, Virat wants to go to the freshers party.

Sai reaches to the fresher party, ACP also reaches there secretly wearing the uniform. He sees Sai dancing on Aniket's song and gets super jealous.

He approaches Sai in the college in front of everyone and gets angry on her. And says "Tumne meri awaaz kabhi suni hai kya? Nahi na... Isiliye kharab awaaz pasand aa rahi hai tumhe aur dance kar rahi thi"

They argue and Virat goes back home.

He is angry and Sai offers food to him remembering Ashwini's talk. Virat doesn't eat the food. And Sai sleeps. and after that Virat sings Gum Hai kisike pyar mein. Sai listens to the same. And gets impressed by the same.

Next day she says Sorry and appreciates him. And Virat blushes (He says see I'm better than khet)

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

aww thats a good track for SaiRat

i just want veeru to sing ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein for saiโค๏ธ

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Everything is ok apart from virat fighting with sai in college in front of her friends.

Chavan house ke zillat arena mein kya sai ki kam beizzatti hoti hai sabke samne jo ab college mein bechari ko sunna pade....virat being jealous is ok. Wo apna muh fulaye reh sakta hai๐Ÿ˜† par jo bhi jhagda hai dono ghar aakar kare๐Ÿ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Everything is ok apart from virat fighting with sai in college in front of her friends.

Chavan house ke zillat arena mein kya sai ki kam beizzatti hoti hai sabke samne jo ab college mein bechari ko sunna pade....virat being jealous is ok. Wo apna muh fulaye reh sakta hai๐Ÿ˜† par jo bhi jhagda hai dono ghar aakar kare๐Ÿ˜†

gosh this is scaring me we all know Sairat are tom&jerry i hope they behave maturely infront of the college

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

aww thats a good track for SaiRat

i just want veeru to sing ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein for saiโค๏ธ

Waiting for the when he sings to same

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Wherever they fight it will be cute โ˜บ๏ธ

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

gosh this is scaring me we all know Sairat are tom&jerry i hope they behave maturely infront of the college

Yes...But when Virat gets jealous, he also gets immature. we saw that day how he behaves immaturely. Sai was trying to focus and he was bringing the Khet in between ๐Ÿคฃ

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes no fighting in the college please, don't embarrass her there.

And please he should sing for sai but not at home, warna aur log aa jaenge to do their "possessed serpent dance" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

Yes no fighting in the college please, don't embarrass her there.

And please he should sing for sai but not at home, warna aur log aa jaenge to do their "possessed serpent dance" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He should sing in the car while dropping Sai to the college

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well i don't think virat is anyone to 'allow' her to go to the party, she will go if she wants.

secondly, nah, i don't want them to fight in college, their fights are too violent for a college and sai may again become a laughing stock.

even i want virat to sing for sai or sai hearing him humming so badly, but i just don't see it happening anytime soon the way makers are taking it, somehow i am happy with this gradual progression, but would like such small scenes to be included.