Barrister couple in action!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Okay so this episode deserves a post... Finally..Finally after ages of waiting we saw our Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary is working on a (real) case🥳 I so so wanted him to start working.. and I'm so so happy seeing him work.   On a side note isko case diya kisne? Joking🤪

Though Bondita trusts sampoo but she doesn't trust anyone blindly and she's sharp and smart unlike Ani😵😆.. so she'll soon realize sampoo's changed attitude or catch her lies... Sampoo won't be able to fool bon for long.. She's so over confident that bon will choose her🤪... behen for bon most imp person in her life is Ani ❤️then I guess it'd be ma or kaka on 2nd/3rd.. ye sampoo toh top list mein hain bhi nahi🤪🤣

Rudhita scene was so so cute..

When Ani said its not kaapi..

Bon was - ha ik its coffee..now your wife goes to school.. (inka pati patni jaap khtm hi nahi hota😆)

Later Ani was - Bondita ji (with folded hands) aapke tark kaapi.. I mean kaafi acche hain  (are you serious? Woh kuch bhi bolegi ye impress ho jata and agrees🤪😆) soon he'll also start calling it kaapi🤪.. Binoy should hear him please🤣.

Now coming to highlight.. Ani told he's working on a case..  nacho🥳...  Finally real case ladhega woh. if not courtroom scene but they should show Ani returning back from court or leaving for court scenes and bon asking him about it.. please wanna see him in barrister attire

Ani giving her his hanky for cleaning face and later folding it and keeping it back to himself was so cute😳.. Later when she told maine nahi khaya sampoo ma ne khilaya..ab koi aur bhi hain iss ghar me jo mujhe roshogulle khilaye.. Ani was quick to reply ha bon roshogulle khilane wale log (log??? Biwi ki baat aayi toh sampoo ma became log🤪🤣) aa gye hain tumhare liye lekin ek badam wale roshogulle khilane ka Adhikaar toh sirf mujhe hi haina?  And she replied HA pati babu..  this was cutest thing in the episode❤️.. again highlights whatever happes around them some things are only bet them and will always remain so⭐️❤️

Meanwhile in convo Ani himself taught bon that whenever you're confused bet two parties listen to your heart..I did same in this case.. tbh most of the times iska dimag kaam karta hain nahi😵 and mann bhi mostly galat hi baat bolta hain specially when he's in guilt or zimmedari mode 🤪(for outsiders)..Anyway... she'll definitely apply this and be in team Kaka😎. giving shock to sampoo ma😈. uparse pati ko suna bhi degi ki you only taught me this.. moreover Ani is teaching her proofs kaise mitane hote.. ye doesn't realize yet his wife is quick learner🤪🤣

When she's done talking she said accha main chalti hu..aap bhi na mujhe baaton mein lagate ho ( its so so typical wife😆) he asked surprised main baton mein lagata hu?  She's ha..🤣

Entire Rudhita convo was so cute.. I won't write  whole🤣

Meanwhile kaka asked Binoy where are your in laws? And he replied.. mujhse jyada toh aapke lagte hain🤪..aapko chinta lagi rehti hain unki🤣. RC's are savage.. all of them badly troll each other.. btw why mama mami are still in mansionwaat lagake hi jana inko ya yehi bas jaane ka iarada hain dono ka? Ani is very well aware how mami is still he's not saying anything..bas Nani bolna baki reh gya hain😵. woh bhi bol hi de

Jab pandit said Bon is Laxmi of this house Ani smiled🤪 I saw later part on skip mode.. in bet Binoy calling sampoo meri patni and fighting with Kaka was🤪🤣. ye baap bete ne bichare brahmchari Kaka ki life mein Ashanti bhar diya hain.. Ani ka khtm hua nahi ki Baba shuru.. obviously Ani can't say anything to his baba as he's done same in past🤪🤣

Loved how Bon immediately took Kaka's side and tried to prove him innocent with logical justification.. Ani will defo get convinced if ma beti don't do more drama rather rona dhona

P.S.

1. Bon should start sampoo ma jaap... Ani rocket speed se "ma zone" se bahar aayega😈😆

2. They should decrease sampoo mami screen time asap.. its irritating to see them planning plotting doing nonsense for 10/12 mins in every episode.. focus on real RC's please😡

3. I badly miss Shreya.. She so wanted to see Ani working..she'll be happy❤️ 

Your reviews are awesome as always👍🏼

Love to read them 🤗

Danu it's party time Ani started practicing for is cases 🥳

Even I said tell thus news to shreya she will be most happiest 🤣

Ani bon convo was beautiful

They are never going to stop their pati patni jaap 🤪

Ani ko jalan ho rahi thi ki SampooMAA ne uski biwi ko roshigulla khilaye tabhi to offended ho gaya ki ek badam roshigulla khilaneka adhikar to sirf mera he 🤪🤣

He SampooMAA ko bhi alag hi khushfemi ho gayi ki bondu usko sabse zyada pyar karti he  (Ani should hear thus )  🤣

Ani bidu ko kuch nahi bolega jab tak baat biwi tak na pohenche🤪 agar biwi pe baat pohochi to ghar me mahabharat ho jayegu🤣

As usual very beautiful review Dhanu🤗

You have added some funny dialogues too😆 mainly kaka Binoy convo🤣 Binoy was in his original Binoy mode in that scene.. I don’t care attitude 😆

Overall very entertaining and a beautiful review 🤗🤗

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mayurrana1299g

Your reviews are awesome as always👍🏼

Love to read them 🤗

Danu it's party time Ani started practicing for is cases 🥳

Even I said tell thus news to shreya she will be most happiest 🤣

Ani bon convo was beautiful

They are never going to stop their pati patni jaap 🤪

Ani ko jalan ho rahi thi ki SampooMAA ne uski biwi ko roshigulla khilaye tabhi to offended ho gaya ki ek badam roshigulla khilaneka adhikar to sirf mera he 🤪🤣

He SampooMAA ko bhi alag hi khushfemi ho gayi ki bondu usko sabse zyada pyar karti he  (Ani should hear thus )  🤣

Ani bidu ko kuch nahi bolega jab tak baat biwi tak na pohenche🤪 agar biwi pe baat pohochi to ghar me mahabharat ho jayegu🤣

Mayu🤗❤️

Haina 😆 I so missed Shreya when I saw Ani working 🤣 Ani ke nikamme panti se we all were so bothered 🤪🤣 finally makers se sun li humari 😆 

Ye itna pati patni jaap karte ki tulsipur kya aas pass ke 5 villages mein bhi pta hoga ki ye dono pati patni hain😆 

Possessive Ani is❤️ 

Originally posted by nims23

As usual very beautiful review Dhanu🤗

You have added some funny dialogues too😆 mainly kaka Binoy convo🤣 Binoy was in his original Binoy mode in that scene.. I don’t care attitude 😆

Overall very entertaining and a beautiful review 🤗🤗

Nima🤗❤️ 

Both twins were in their original attitudes which suit them best specially Binoy 🤪🤣 he should get back his savage attitude back asap 

Originally posted by dsm123

Mayu🤗❤️

Haina 😆 I so missed Shreya when I saw Ani working 🤣 Ani ke nikamme panti se we all were so bothered 🤪🤣 finally makers se sun li humari 😆 

Ani started his work 👍🏼

Ye itna pati patni jaap karte ki tulsipur kya aas pass ke 5 villages mein bhi pta hoga ki ye dono pati patni hain😆 

Pati patni jaap to pehle bondu ne start kiya shadi ke din se hi  Ani ne hi separation ke baad se start kiya 

Lekin ab agar din me 25 baar pati patni jaap na kare dono to chain kaha aata he inhe🤪🤪🤣

Ani and his * Haa Bondita  *   iss ladke ka kuch nahi ho sakta🤣

Possessive Ani is❤️ 

I just love possessive / jealous Ani❤️

I think keeping aside the pointlessness or the usefulness of the current track,Rudi is what keeps us tightly waiting for Barrister babu❤️Agreed,however hard the makers try,the spark and solace of their couple scenes can never be lost! Charming as ever😳Nice review👏👍🏼

Originally posted by Ka_ta

I think keeping aside the pointlessness or the usefulness of the current track,Rudi is what keeps us tightly waiting for Barrister babu❤️Agreed,however hard the makers try,the spark and solace of their couple scenes can never be lost! Charming as ever😳Nice review👏👍🏼

🤗❤️

Most of us are Still watching show only for Rudhita/Aurrisht❤️ but makers need to bring good and Rudhita focussed tracks now

Finally..Finally after ages of waiting we saw our Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary is working on a (real) casesmiley42smiley40smiley41 I so so wanted him to start working.. and I'm so so happy seeing him work.

Dhanu🤗 I am so so happy. He is finally working. It's high time they showed him working and independent, rather than he and his wife entirely depending on Kaka and Binoy's money. Also, now that Bondita is in school and has no more problems currently for him to solve (other than school homework) I guess he needed something to keep himself busy and pass his time, so he started working😆

Ruditha scene was tooooo cute❤️ I watched it multiple times

I also liked the small Binoy-Kaka scene. 

I skipped all the other scenes on Voot. Remaining Saas-Bahu-Saazish drama I'll have to watch on TV🤢

Originally posted by leanne_1983

Finally..Finally after ages of waiting we saw our Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary is working on a (real) casesmiley42smiley40smiley41 I so so wanted him to start working.. and I'm so so happy seeing him work.

Dhanu🤗 I am so so happy. He is finally working. It's high time they showed him working and independent, rather than he and his wife entirely depending on Kaka and Binoy's money. Also, now that Bondita is in school and has no more problems currently for him to solve (other than school homework) I guess he needed something to keep himself busy and pass his time, so he started working😆

Ruditha scene was tooooo cute❤️ I watched it multiple times

I also liked the small Binoy-Kaka scene. 

I skipped all the other scenes on Voot. Remaining Saas-Bahu-Saazish drama I'll have to watch on TV🤢

Leanne 🤗❤️

I was so so happy seeing him working 😆 kab tak gharpe rehta yaar.. thank god nikla bahar🤣 

Rudhita scene was too cute

@bold..you've kitna patience🙏 mere gharpe nahi dekhte bb🤣