Epi 175: All's Faire in Love I Precap Pg 10 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Only for today, it works. I'm sure tomorrow it goes against us. And also 175th episode they posted as 172. 

Indeed, will watch on the TV again. Quite an intense episode must say. I really like the progression they made in the relationship. Though some things as chained her up doesn't change which makes Vansh as VR, so won't say much on it. 

Second thing, Angre said someone is helping Ridhima. Hope in the end Kabir brings proves he is helping Ridhima to create a rift between them, it will look like even after so much happened she still picked Kabir and asked his help. At this point, how maturely Vansh and Ridhima handle this will show the progression. 

If Vansh falls for this and then history repeating again, but if handles as VR then that proves he knows Ridhima not taking his help and all, then yes that is something different from the past for sure. If not, Ridhima proving she didn't take the help of Kabir at all, then that also proves different. 

But need to see how makers are planning this? Like these snail improvements and then breakup or continues to bring something different this time and loss of Kabir. 

Could it be possible Riddhima called someone else 🤔 and showing kabir helping is something to confuse the audience 

as far as we know Riddhima she has non expect for kabir at this moment of time. 

Reading your update, looks like the episode is an intriguing episode, excited for upcoming episodes ðŸ˜Š

And the next day I have to play my part again. And it's not good to laugh again. Remember when you said love was pain? You are wrong, love is hell. 

Sitara Sudhir has posted this. I more or less feel it is about Ridhima being in the bathtub and her emotions. Love is hell for now. She cannot move away from it and at the same time she unable to accept it. So Love was not just pain, it is hell. 

1. Today in the episode when he chained her up, it is pain for sure. Yet when he asked her to eat if she loves him, says no matter she is in pain, still ate the food because that's the love. 

Vansh said he is fine if she doesn't eat also but then his eyes spoke volumes. Like assuring whether she can love him after chained up? But then she ate, he felt immense satisfaction which showed clearly in his eyes. 

2. Now, the bathtub is true hell. She confronted something which she shouldn't. Infact her doubts had turned true. It might be half-truth only. But then again, that is what she got to know for now. So love is not pain, it is hell for her. 

Originally posted by Roudy1

Could it be possible Riddhima called someone else 🤔 and showing kabir helping is something to confuse the audience 

as far as we know Riddhima she has non expect for kabir at this moment of time. 

Reading your update, looks like the episode is an intriguing episode, excited for upcoming episodes ðŸ˜Š

It can be. Maybe she is calling the helper who helped her at the time of Sangeet. But Kabir is calling her back. So when the truth comes out, to safeguard helper Ridhima might not say who is it and it might showcase even after everything she picked Kabir. 

This time no one in the home knows nothing. So who can stand her side and say she didn't take the help of Kabir? Either Vansh should turn as VR mode and recheck the things Kabir says that Ridhima and he are the team or Ridhima herself should make sure to bring evidence such that can say she was not part of Kabir plan. 

If both not happening, the yes everything going in the same phase as the past and need to see what end game this plot can bring to her. 

I also feel this time no matter what she does Vansh cannot blame her.I think with Kabir saying Ridhima part of his team might hurt him to the core but then he knows whenever she asked him he lied. He lied to the extent she is doing this. 

She is very confident in today's episode that, you're not revealing the truth due to which I'm doing this. So what is the option she left with other than going behind him and searching for the truth? 

So totally he cannot blame her but would be hurt once again. However as said game-changer would be then if either Vansh or Ridhima can prove, Kabir statement is false this time and I feel Ridhima called the helper, not Kabir. 

After seeing a few doubts I want to ask 

1. Does Anupriya didn't marry Ajay while Vansh at 15? 

2. When actually she married Ajay because AP always says she raised them since kids. So technically since which age? 

3. How come Kabir has got the box? Does he know since day one they are connected? If Kabir doesn't know about juvenile, on what basis he thought the truth can be connected with them? 

That says he also on bits and pieces

4. Is Ridhima going to believe what Kabir says? 

Why do I feel Kabir will record the conversation with the Rajesh and present it before Ridhima, due to which she may believe or will she get the paper? 

5. Where paper went? Lost because Vansh has taken away it long back or someone stolen from her? 

I've not watched the episode so you can pls tell me that Riddhima had taken Kabir's name clearly or not. (cause cvs do this to confuse audience)

I don't think she can do this mistake again by involving Kabir in all these things.

But if Vansh will keep hiding things then a time will surely come when she misunderstands him the same way he did. Now if she goes against him, he can't blame her.

Eagerly waiting for the "Secret" to open up. Is it so big or makers are just creating hype.

After seeing a few doubts I want to ask 

1. Does Anupriya didn't marry Ajay while Vansh at 15? 

2. When actually she married Ajay because AP always says she raised them since kids. So technically since which age? 

3. How come Kabir has got the box? Does he know since day one they are connected? If Kabir doesn't know about juvenile, on what basis he thought the truth can be connected with them? 

That says he also on bits and pieces

4. Is Ridhima going to believe what Kabir says? 

Why do I feel Kabir will record the conversation with the Rajesh and present it before Ridhima, due to which she may believe or will she get the paper? 

5. Where paper went? Lost because Vansh has taken away it long back or someone stolen from her? 

In that pineapple cake video, Vansh was 10-11 years old and Anu was also there.

But cvs forget their old episodes.😔

I also feel this time no matter what she does Vansh cannot blame her.I think with Kabir saying Ridhima part of his team might hurt him to the core but then he knows whenever she asked him he lied. He lied to the extent she is doing this. 

She is very confident in today's episode that, you're not revealing the truth due to which I'm doing this. So what is the option she left with other than going behind him and searching for the truth? 

So totally he cannot blame her but would be hurt once again. However as said game-changer would be then if either Vansh or Ridhima can prove, Kabir statement is false this time and I feel Ridhima called the helper, not Kabir. 

After watching ep..i think they are trying show us that Yess...Riddhima called Kabir(and Kabir is already interrogating that govt officer)..and After that Kabir called riddhima..

But none of them took the name...Riddhima just said..I need help, its urgent..and When Kabir called..it is not even clear if he called Riddhima or someone else..

Originally posted by Drna

I've not watched the episode so you can pls tell me that Riddhima had taken Kabir's name clearly or not. (cause cvs do this to confuse audience)

I don't think she can do this mistake again by involving Kabir in all these things.

But if Vansh will keep hiding things then a time will surely come when she misunderstands him the same way he did. Now if she goes against him, he can't blame her.

Eagerly waiting for the "Secret" to open up. Is it so big or makers are just creating hype.

No, she didn't take Kabir name. She called someone and said Need help as it is very urgent. I feel she might have called the helper. 

However, it is shown such Kabir calling her back thinking she can stand with him if he can't reveal to her the truth. 

So we people think it is Kabir whom Ridhima is speaking with. But I think it is the helper. 

Indeed. She clearly said today, she wants to know the truth and her actions might be wrong but not her intentions. She is crystal clear today with him that tomorrow no matter what he cannot raise any questions on her. 

Indeed, want to know what is it that Vansh hiding? 

Originally posted by Drna

In that pineapple cake video, Vansh was 10-11 years old and Anu was also there.

But cvs forget their old episodes.😔

That pineapple video it is Kabir. Not Vansh. 

So the makers should say at what point AP has married Ajay