Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat's expression🤣🤣

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

His expression shows he is seeing something he doesn't like..

Maybe rehearsals going on, where Sai is dancing again in hall and Aniket singing

Or

Sai and Aniket chatting and laughing 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

He reached the rehearsal hall.😂😂. I hope he doesn't act childish in front of Aniket. Please CVs remember that he is an ACP of Nagpur not some college student to get jealous for a small reason. I think Sai will be angry at him for going to college. Hope he comes up with a good reason to justify his visit. 

I think he will see Sai tripping and Aniket catching her 😂

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

He reached the rehearsal hall.😂😂. I hope he doesn't act childish in front of Aniket. Please CVs remember that he is an ACP of Nagpur not some college student to get jealous for a small reason. I think Sai will be angry at him for going to college. Hope he comes up with a good reason to justify his visit. 

last line ...agar ye hua toh college mein 🌋 erupt hoga...🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

last line ...agar ye hua toh college mein 🌋 erupt hoga...🤣

😂😂. Though I like jealous Virat, I don't want him to act like how he did inside his room 

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Super, looks interesting👌👍eagerness increasing to watch the episode,seems like Virat watching Aniket singing and Sai dancing or they talking to eachother. Jealous Virat looks so cute!!! 

Regards

Aarthi

Roses4Moira thumbnail

😂😂. Though I like jealous Virat, I don't want him to act like how he did inside his room 

aisha kuch nahi hoga...thoda face par dekhaya jealously par virat properly handle kare..kitana kuch baada nahi hoga. Don't worry😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

arrey yaar emotions of love doesn't know the person is ACP,Doctor or college student. Emotions just take control of the person and he has no control over it. Thats what happened to ACP Virat Chavan currently his emotions doesn't care he is ACP,he has no control over himself nothing can calm him down except sai's tight hug and assurance that she belongs to him only

its going to be burn him big time

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

that was fast ACP...aww that expression cracks me up he just can't tolerate anyone with sai,he so possessive🤣