Posted: 3 years ago

Seriously,

Hats off to @neilbhatt, i am not liking Virat's charecter but the way neil bhatt plays it; CHUMESHWARI PERFORMANCE.

Lekin aaj toh virat and neil dono ne saare gile shikwe doir kar diye , episode ke akhri 1 min 47 sec mei..Ufff.

Waise, pls watch aaj ka show, specially last ke 1 min 47 sec, jo dil mei THANDAK AUR SUKOON milega.

Please let know through your comments, ki aapke dil ko bhi wahi THANDAK AUR SUKOON mila ki nahi jo mujhe mila..😈

The last part was good. It did give sukoon and thandak but more than it I liked godu and his aai's scene. It was so beautiful, touching.❤️

ACP Virat Chavan round up oe chal pade.

Will he be able to or the little girl wala seq. will happen.

If he goes I want Aniket to be singing 

Bholi si surat ...

Sai is dancing she twirls and seedhe ACP Saheb ki baahon mein. She closes her eyes tightly thinking she'll fall but then she's in familiar arms she opens her eyes and smiles. 

How will Sai react on seeing her Pati at the college? 

If the girls go ooh aah on him i just wish he shows his left hand and says I'm taken.

Virat and Neil were both wow.

Virat though not forgiven for entering vahini's room like entering a public park.

Neil acted very well in the scene with Ashwini. But in the last scene he looked a little tired.

Bechara Virat wouldn’t have slept whole night thinking of Sailet!😀

Originally posted by preethik

Neil acted very well in the scene with Ashwini. But in the last scene he looked a little tired.

Bechara Virat wouldn’t have slept whole night thinking of Sailet!😀

The way he decided to go to college and then wore his cap was as if he is going to wage a deadly war against some thugs 🤣

Itna tashan toh jagtap ke time bhi nahi tha bro 😂😂😂

Originally posted by AK_2010

The way he decided to go to college and then wore his cap was as if he is going to wage a deadly war against some thugs 🤣

Ek dum sahi boli re tu: Jagtap style

Yes the same, when he goes into flashback of dance

I am sorry to ask you this.. is this a sarcastic post 😂. It's a genuine question. No doubt Neil was superb but Virat going on the round-up without official reason did not go well with me. A husband visiting his wife’s college can be justified but an ACP going in his uniform to check on his wife’s dancing partner sounds childish and it's an irresponsible behavior. 

i loved when tears came out for his mother genuinely💔..atleast kuch tho empathy bacha hey..

Originally posted by AK_2010

Jagtap ke time pe sirf connection tha, ab toh yeh sealed deal hain🤣

He genuinely looked like he was going ti arrest some criminal - Waise, what is he going to charge Aniket with: Making his zimmedari dance🤣

Gabbar be like: Inn kutton ke samne mat nach basanti😆