Finally, a Rusha centric episode!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Oh.. it's after ages I'm watching an episode wo fast forwarding.. 29 min episode that too Rusha centric..

This type of epi & track is what I was expecting since the day Mahima entered.. eventhough they dragged it & we had to go through a lot of crap/ torture to reach here, I'm glad we have reached the core part of this track..

The REAL Rusha love story.. the angst, the longing.. for both Ru & Pree.. nothing & nobody else matters now.. their thoughts & entire day is filled with each other.. even Saransh has become secondary.. The kind of passion, intensity & desperateness that's needed in a love story is being established now.. The plot point is "If Ru & Pree don't have each other in their life, they are lifeless"

Yuvraj is trying to pour ghee in aag.. but I'm loving it.. I'm sure things will go till Shaadi Ka Mandap.. Pree Yuvi Shaadi & this time Pree will run away😆

Also loving how Ahana/Mish keeps insulting Chudail.. ðŸ¤ª This fake shaadi is being extended only for M to get more insults😂

Just reduce SS of Mahima & Saransh in this track.. and I'm sure it will turn out as one of the best tracks of the show...

Abrargun are living Rusha 🙌🙌🥰

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Yup finally the angst track started and what a bang.. You just feel sorry for both of them ..I mean cannot see Rudra like the situation he's in but good he absolutely doesn't want to give up  and Preesha man she's broken but strong ..

I am not sure how they are planning for Mahima exposey ..but I think in her frustration for sure she's gonna blurt out the truth with Rudra not giving bhav and SA also in SH ..and I hope seriously for CC sisters to pick on her with Rudra's ICAF***  attitude towards MA ..

but I also want the fake shaadi drama exposey .. i mean seriously how dumb if nobody understnds it ..Preesha is crying buckets and Rudra going all crazy ..its sure is not rocket science to understand it ...Man I need to know whtas gonna happen in next 10 episodes ..too many permutations n combinations 

But one thing AbrarGUn are gonna kill it ..I think mostly everybodys; fav angst scenes are Sujal-Kashish and few also on Angad -Kripa, Jai -Bani  but in all the cases FL's were not up to mark of the ML's (my opinion ) but here my ..my ..AbrarGUn are just sync everything that is required to make the scene perfect to the power of Infinity ..

I mean Rudra saying "tum itni patthar dil kabse ho gayi" ..and Preesha saying  "Dil baccha hi nahin" ..just hits you..

Bring it on boss and less SS for that irritating to the hell character MA 

seriously that day when aish posts last day on set of yhc..independence day celebrate karenge..yhcians keliye 😉 what say?

Originally posted by kalyani246

seriously that day when aish posts last day on set of yhc..independence day celebrate karenge..yhcians keliye 😉 what say?

The day she leaves atleast temporarily we will celebrate independence day, diwali, new year etc😆 But looking at the way she is LOVING Mahima, I fear she will bribe Balaji to settle here permenantly🤣 I have started disliking the actress, too much attention seeking🤬

Originally posted by yhc_loves

Yup finally the angst track started and what a bang.. You just feel sorry for both of them ..I mean cannot see Rudra like the situation he's in but good he absolutely doesn't want to give up  and Preesha man she's broken but strong ..

I am not sure how they are planning for Mahima exposey ..but I think in her frustration for sure she's gonna blurt out the truth with Rudra not giving bhav and SA also in SH ..and I hope seriously for CC sisters to pick on her with Rudra's ICAF***  attitude towards MA ..

but I also want the fake shaadi drama exposey .. i mean seriously how dumb if nobody understnds it ..Preesha is crying buckets and Rudra going all crazy ..its sure is not rocket science to understand it ...Man I need to know whtas gonna happen in next 10 episodes ..too many permutations n combinations 

But one thing AbrarGUn are gonna kill it ..I think mostly everybodys; fav angst scenes are Sujal-Kashish and few also on Angad -Kripa, Jai -Bani  but in all the cases FL's were not up to mark of the ML's (my opinion ) but here my ..my ..AbrarGUn are just sync everything that is required to make the scene perfect to the power of Infinity ..

I mean Rudra saying "tum itni patthar dil kabse ho gayi" ..and Preesha saying  "Dil baccha hi nahin" ..just hits you..

Bring it on boss and less SS for that irritating to the hell character MA 

@bold Very true.. it's been just 2 episode, but I can already see this one of the best ANGST tracks of ITV.. very subtle, well performed & good dialogue.. You really feel for both Ru & Pree.. If handled well Rusha >>>>>>>> Sujal- Kashish 🙌 Abrargun has that level of calibre & natural chemistry..

@red.. that's the biggest curiosity factor.. CC sisters or Yuvraj should investigate first.. and may be reveal it to audience or Mahima can have a monologue..

Then Ru may find out & try to convince Pree or something.. Can't predict much now.. CVs r really unpredictable

I also don't understand why they are continuing fake marriage🤔

I want this MU track to make Rudraksh badly regret his glass breaking threatening behavior towards Preesha and his obsessiveness about prioritizing Saransh more than Preesha 

I want Rudraksh to realise that his relationship with Preesha and his love for Preesha cannot be compromised due to Saransh and for Saransh. 

I want Rudraksh to realise that he should not take Preesha for granted due to his behavior of over prioritizing Saransh 

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

@bold Very true.. it's been just 2 episode, but I can already see this one of the best ANGST tracks of ITV.. very subtle, well performed & good dialogue.. You really feel for both Ru & Pree.. If handled well Rusha >>>>>>>> Sujal- Kashish 🙌 Abrargun has that level of calibre & natural chemistry..

@red.. that's the biggest curiosity factor.. CC sisters or Yuvraj should investigate first.. and may be reveal it to audience or Mahima can have a monologue..

Then Ru may find out & try to convince Pree or something.. Can't predict much now.. CVs r really unpredictable

I also don't understand why they are continuing fake marriage🤔

I think in angst also AbrarGUn are the best ðŸ˜‰

I am waiting to see how the Mahima revelation will start , Do you think Yuvraj is involved in the Mahima MMS scandal ?? though he acted all surprised today ..but knowing makers love they might make him flip ..but I seriously hoping CC sisters to plant a doubt in everybodys mind if hes crazily madly running after Preesha ..Is that seriously him in the video .. 

Fake maariage it dumbs me out ..WHYYYYYYYYYY

Originally posted by kalyani246

Whatever knowing her , shes the last person who would post the last day on set IG post , as mentioned she has full on attention seeking abilities , posts some idiotic posts to rile up the FD and get teh attention on her ..just praying the day comes soon ...

I think in angst also AbrarGUn are the best ðŸ˜‰

I am waiting to see how the Mahima revelation will start , Do you think Yuvraj is involved in the Mahima MMS scandal ?? though he acted all surprised today ..but knowing makers love they might make him flip ..but I seriously hoping CC sisters to plant a doubt in everybodys mind if hes crazily madly running after Preesha ..Is that seriously him in the video .. 

Fake maariage it dumbs me out ..WHYYYYYYYYYY

@bold Not sure about his involvement.. but I think he will figure it out first.. Why was he trying to find out the IP address etc.. Who uploaded the video is not the issue here.. It's illogical for anyone to believe Ru will upload his intimate video online.. & I don't think even Pree gives a damn about the video.. it's because she saw it LIVE, she believed..

I think they will go with "somebody in rudra mask" theory.. it can be Yuvraj too in Ru mask or someone else.. It is too early to bring an imposter or humshakal track of leads.. Once they bring him, it will be very difficult to get rid of him at this point..

Any justification will be illogical, but important thing is to prove it was not Ru.. so I will take any illogical theory.. and I think mask is better than imposter..

Whatever knowing her , shes the last person who would post the last day on set IG post , as mentioned she has full on attention seeking abilities , posts some idiotic posts to rile up the FD and get teh attention on her ..just praying the day comes soon ...

atleast for that we can count on her..