Posted: 3 years ago

Thank god for Ashwinis words of wisdom and her timely entry where she prevented toxic didi from spewing more venom. Finally got to see a Virat Ashwini scene where he apologized and a Sai Ashwini scene too♥️

Yay! 

We found out Virat gets "hangry" (hunger induced anger) haha. I can relate. I am that way too. 

And virat cant focus on work these days, har time baiko ki kuch baat yaad ajaati hai! Hahaha. Lage raho ACP. 😂😂

I really hope this week we get some legit happy/light banter filled Sairat scenes not the ones that end it them screaming at each other.

Shuruaat toh acchi hui hafte ki. 

As always i forwarded bk-pp and bk-taunting Ashwini scenes.  

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Thank god for Ashwinis words of wisdom and her timely entry where she prevented toxic difi from spewing more venom. Finally got to see a Virat Ashwini scene where he apologized and a Sai Ashwini scene too♥️

Yay! 

We found out Virat gets "hangry" (hunger induced anger) haha. I can relate. I am that way too. 

And virat cant focus on work these days, har time baiko ki kuch baat yaad ajaati hai! Hahaha. Lage raho ACP. 😂😂

I really hope this week we get some legit happy/light banter filled Sairat scenes not the ones that end it them screaming at each other.

Shuruaat toh acchi hui hafte ki. 

As always i forwarded bk-pp and bk-taunting Ashwini scenes.  

Were there any sairat scenes today (im guessing not writers cant be so nice to give js another sairat scene) 

Originally posted by: Aleena02

Were there any sairat scenes today (im guessing not writers cant be so nice to give js another sairat scene) 

Nope. None. But atleast we were spared from too much Virat-pp thanks to Ashwini. I was so pissed watching Virat storm into PPs room with so much haq and pp trying to use the situation favorably to provoke Virat against Sai. But even pp let slip very honestly - "us mein kaunsi badi baat hai"when  Virat said he was upset about Sai participating in freshers welcome. Lol😂😂😂 but before pp could invade in pati-patni matters, and Vurat could spend more time with toxic didi eating dinner in her bedroom,  Ashwini came like superman and saved the day! 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree . Only a mother can show unconditional love . Virat needed this time with his mom . He wanted to hear some comforting words . His apology sounded genuine and I am glad he apologized . I also liked Sai and Ashwini scene . She pointed out Sai’s mistake in bringing Pakhi’s name . 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleena02

Few seconds in the starting that also arguments that's it .. creatives r not interested in SaiRat .😕

Bus Despokhi ko hi forcefully dikhate hai

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nope. None. But atleast we were spared from too much Virat-pp thanks to Ashwini. I was so pissed watching Virat storm into PPs room with so much haq and pp trying to use the situation favorably to provoke Virat against Sai. But even pp let slip very honestly - us mein kaunsi badi baat hai when Virat said he was upset avout Sai participating in freshers welcome. Lol😂😂😂 but Ashwini came like superman and saved the day! 

Pokey Didi ke armaano pe pani fer diya Ashwini ne .😆 Kya swag se leke gayi Virat ko vanhaa se

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nope. None. But atleast we were spared from too much Virat-pp thanks to Ashwini. I was so pissed watching Virat storm into PPs room with so much haq and pp trying to use the situation favorably to provoke Virat against Sai. But even pp let slip very honestly - us mein kaunsi badi baat hai when Virat said he was upset avout Sai participating in freshers welcome. Lol😂😂😂 but Ashwini came like superman and saved the day! 

he walked into PP room like how we do when we are angry and need a friend to talk to . It felt like two friends ..not like ex lovers . 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Did ashwini tell him that he should have not gone to pp room or let pp always intrude between him and sai???

Originally posted by: yyyy

he walked into PP room like how we do when we are angry and need a friend to talk to . It felt like two friends ..not like ex lovers . 

Ya but I personally don't want them to be friends also. I cant wait for Virat to see how truly EVIL pp is.  Because dost aise hone chahiye jo aapko acchi salah de. Not the kinds who use a situation to achieve their own selfish objectives. PP cant respect the boundaries of her "friendship" with Virat and neither is she giving Virats wife even the most basic respect that any human should get- insaaniyat bhi nahi hai.  Shes a bitter, vengeful and a despicable person.

M