Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I am feeling bad for Madan. That poor guy died for nothing. And Angad and Kalindi are behaving as if nothing has happened at all. I wish Madan does come back. He was an interesting character. And personally I liked his and Kalindi's camaraderie more than Angad and Kalindi. With Madan and Kalindi, there is a very natural chemistry. Also his knowledge in BR seemed good. How will Angad and Kalindi tackle BR without his guidance? They really don't seem to know much about BR or his ways.

true πŸ’ž ..I too πŸ₯°

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I am feeling bad for Madan. That poor guy died for nothing. And Angad and Kalindi are behaving as if nothing has happened at all. I wish Madan does come back. He was an interesting character. And personally I liked his and Kalindi's camaraderie more than Angad and Kalindi. With Madan and Kalindi, there is a very natural chemistry. Also his knowledge in BR seemed good. How will Angad and Kalindi tackle BR without his guidance? They really don't seem to know much about BR or his ways.

I am hoping that Angad gets into his sharp/smart mode and helps Kalindi figure it out 🀞

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Robin as brahmarakshas was totally umecpected. it's good that leenesh is getting scenes in almost every episode.still I can't understand what is the purpose of his character

Mita1214 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Robin as brahmarakshas was totally umecpected. it's good that leenesh is getting scenes in almost every episode.still I can't understand what is the purpose of his character

The show is not that old yet so let’s wait and watch, in the hopes that it will move in a good direction and utilize all their characters properly 

Mita1214 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

And yes, I agree with you that I won’t be able to digest if they kill Robin’s character. Hope he is just possessed 🀞

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So Robin is not dead...due to that stone he must be still alive...

Mita1214 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

YES, THANK GOD!!! He is not dead πŸ˜… The story is getting very interesting. I don’t think he will be able to hurt Kalindi and she won’t be able to kill him either. 

Mita1214 thumbnail

true πŸ’ž ..I too πŸ₯°

I have a feeling Madan will come back 

Mita1214 thumbnail

YES πŸ˜… He is too important to be killed