Ishq Ki Nayi Soch VaNi FS - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

thanks for the pm 

fascinating update

Wow Shocking. Teer Married Chandni. So Veer And Bani Can Get Married.

Part 3 

Awesome and so Fantastic Update

Sad that Chandni does not help Chandralekha when she is sick. Finally, Balwant realized his mistake of getting Teer married to Chandni. Glad that Balwant and Chandralekha approved Bani's wedding. 

Ishq Ki Nayi Soch...A new thought of love...Part 4

Balwant:I wish I could accept Bani as my daughter in law.I wish I could get Veer and Bani married.But unfortunately I can’t do that because of our family tradition.Our family tradition is that only one marriage is allowed for a person.Veer’s brother Teer was married a few years ago.Unfortunately his wife died.Still he is unmarried.

Chandralekha:Don’t think that you can’t conduct Veer and Bani’s wedding because of our family tradition Balwantji.Because It’s not Veer who got married to Chandni.It was Teer who married Chandni.

Balwant looked at Chandralekha in shock.

Chandra:Yes Balwant.

Veer:Papaji..when I love only Bani,how can I even marry someone for name sake?

Balwant was shocked.

Balwant:I can’t understand anything.Can you tell me what’s happening?

Chandralekha:I had met Bani and I realized that Bani is a nice family girl who is even willing to sacrifice her career for Veer.That time I decided that Veer’s wife should be Bani who loves him the most.But at the same time I knew that you won’t accept Bani as your daughter in law.Bani did not want to marry Veer without your blessings.I wanted you to accept Bani wholeheartedly.So I wanted you to realize that Bani is the best daughter in law for our family and for that it was necessary to show that a traditional looking girl may not be always a good daughter in law.

Veer:I made you believe that I broke up with Bani for our family reputation.But actually I had never left Bani.

Balwant was shocked.

Chandra:Chandni was an extra actor in movies whom Bani knows.We made Bani come to the temple.As we expected you noticed her and chose her for Veer.

Flash back….

Chandralekha discussed the problem with Teer.

Chandra:Teer..Veer cannot marry anyone other than Bani.You know that.So you should marry Chandni in disguise of Veer.

Teer was shocked.

Teer:But how is it possible Maa?I am a widower and I am not allowed to marry again as per our family tradition.

Chandra:This won’t a real wedding beta.Bani knows some extra actors.One of them will come as the Panditji for the wedding.Please agree beta for your brother.

Teer:If Veer will get to live with his love because of me I will do that Maa.

Chandralekha smiled.

Veer came to the room.

Teer:Don’t worry Veer.I will do wedding drama with Chandni and pretend to be her husband Veer in front of our father.

Veer:Thank you so much Teer.

He hugged Teer.

Before the wedding Veer gave a paper to Teer-Chandni to practice dialogues which they have to deliver during and post their wedding.They read the dialogues and laughed.

Teer-Chandni did a fake wedding.The Pandit was also a small actor from Chandni's team.

Present….

Balwant was stunned.

Chandra:Like we wished through Chandni you realized Bani’s value.

Balwant:But you all fooled me.I became a fool.

All of them became upset.

Bani:Please don't take us wrong.

Veer:Papa,we are wrong.But our intention was not wrong.Please forgive us.But please allow me and Babi to be with each other.It’s a request.

Balwant:Now I know that Bani is the best for Veer and our family.So why should I oppose this relationship?My blessings will be always there for Veer and Bani.

Veer and Bani became very happy.

Veer:Thank you papa.

Veer-Bani touched his feet and got blessed by him.Chandralekha smiled.

Veer-Bani got married.

In their room…

Veeranshu caressed Bani’s face romantically.

Veer:I am so happy that finally over came all the hurdles and became one.

Bani:Me too Veeranshu.I feel that God brought me to your temple to make me meet my soulmate..ie you.

He smiled.

They got lost in each other and got immersed in passionate romance.

Dhaage tod laao chaanadani se noor ke
Ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke) - 2
Sharm aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo
Ho saanson se ulajhi rahein meri saansein
(Bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
Hoath se halke halke, bol na halke) - 2

Aa nind ka sauda karein, ik khwaab de, ik khwaab le
Ik khwaab toh aankhon mein hai, ik chaand ke takiye talein
Kitane dino se yeh aasamaan bhi soya nahi hai, isako sula de
Hoath se halke halke, bol na halke) - 2

Umarein lagi kehate huve, do labj the ik baat thi
Woh ik din so saal ka, sau saal ki woh raat thi
Kaisa lage jo chup chaap dono, ho pal pal mein puri sadiyaan bitaa de
Bol

Bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
Hoath se halke halke
O dhaage tod laao chaanadani se noor ke

O ghoonghat hi bana lo roshani se noor ke
Sharm aa gayi toh aaghosh mein lo
Ho saanson se ulajhi rahein meri saansein

Hoath se halke halke, bol na halke) – 2(Jhoom barabar jhoom).

After a few days….

Bani was an ideal daughter in law and so Balwant-Chandralekha were very happy with their decision.

Chandra:Bani…are you not getting new offers for modelling?

Bani:Yes Maa.But I quit modelling.

Chandra:Oh..that day I asked you to quit modelling.That’s why.Right?

Bani was silent.

Chandra: I did’nt mean it Bani.I asked you to leave modelling to test your love for Veer.Now that we know how much you love Veer and this family why would we object it?If you do modelling I can tell proudly to my friends who come to the temple that the beautiful girl in the advertisements is my daughter in law.

Bani was surprised.

Balwant:Yes Bani.I also support Chandralekha.Because I realized that your profession is like any other profession and whatever you do will only make us proud of you.

Bani became very happy.

Bani:Thank you so much.

She hugged both of them.Veer and Teer smiled seeing it.

Bani:I m sure that you both broke the family tradition of women not going for work after marriage for me.Then can you please break one more family tradition?

Balwant and Chandralekha looked at Bani seriously.

Bani:I think the family tradition of widowers and divorcees not allowed to marry again should be broken.Please let Teer get married.

All were shocked.

Teer:What are you saying Bani?I can’t imagine getting married again.

Bani:Why Teer?Veeranshu told me everything.The moment you tied the nuptial chain around your bride’s neck she fell down dead as she had eaten poison.Because she had a lover and was forced to marry you by her parents.What’s your fault in it?Papa…Maa…does’nt Teer deserve to live a happy family life?Just because his wife killed herself should he live alone the whole life?Why should Teer be punished for nothing?

Balwant-Chandralekha became dull.

Balwant:It’s not that easy Bani.

Bani:Why papaji?We live in a modern society now.Now when widow remarriage is happening why in our family widower remarriage is not happening?

Veer:Bani is completely right.Why should our family alone be regressive because of the ridiculous rules set up by our ancestors?

Chandra:I have also felt the same.I also want my Teer to live happily with his wife and children.

Balwant:I also.For Teer’s happiness we will go against our family’s ridiculpus tradition.

They all became very happy.

Bani:Thank you so much papa.

But Teer was still dull.

Veer:Teer…I know that you are in a dilemma.But don’t be.When you get the love of your life this confusion will go from your mind.

Teer was silent.

Veer and Bani found a nice girl named Tanuja for Teer through the matrimonial site .

Teer and Tanuja met each other.

Teer:As you know, I am a widower.Some say that I am a jinx and that’s why my wife died.So take  decision carefully.

Tanuja:I don’t believe in such superstition.Your wife did suicide which was her own decision.So we can’t even blame her fate.So don’t blame yourself.Being a widower is not a mistake.Anything can happen with anyone.

I have no problem with that.Personally I liked you and I am willing to marry you.I hope you don’t have any objection.

Teer smiled slightly.Tanuja was relieved.

Teer-Tanuja got married.

Veer-Bani and others threw flowers at them.

Veer looked at Bani:Thank you so much Bani for coming into our life.

You changed our life and life style for the betterment.We are grateful to you.

Bani:Stop thanking me Veer.It’s the wedding occasion.Let us dance and enjoy.

Veer smiled.

Veer:Ok Sweet heart...let's dance.

I am ready.

Let us dance.

Veeranshu and Bani danced a lot.Teer and Tanuja too started dancing.

Ho Ho Ho...!

Oh Aawi Nawratri

Bolo Khud Ko Bhi Aaj

Perm Niyan Moosam Chhe

Ab Ao Mere Paas

Rehe Jao Mere Saath

Perm Niyan Moosam Chhe..(x2)

Mil Jaye Mujhko Ager Shaath Tera
Bhullu Mein Sara Jaah...

Chougada Tara
Ore Chabila Tara

Ore Rangila Tara
Rangbheru Juwe Tari Wat Re..(x2)

Thank you friends for supporting me till now.Plz write a detailed comment on the last part.Plz write your favourite scenes,fav character n why u liked that character.

Chhup Chhup Ke Tumhe Dekha Mein Karoo Saari Sarri Raat

Saari Sarri Raat

Chhup Chhup Ke Mejhe Dekha Tu Karoo Saari Sarri Raat
Saari Sarri Raat

Mil Jaye Mujhko Ager Shaath Tera
Bhullu Mein Sara Jaah...

Chougada Tara
Ore Chabila Tara
Ore Rangila Tara
Rangbheru Juwe Tari Wat Re..(x2)

Ho Ho Ho...!

Oh Aawi Nawratri
Bolo Khud Ko Bhi Aaj
Perm Niyan Moosam Chhe
Ab Ao Mere Paas
Rehe Jao Mere Saath
Perm Niyan Moosam Chhe..(x2)(Loveyatri)

The End

Thank you friends for supporting me till now.Plz write a detailed comment on the last part.Plz write your favourite scenes,fav character n why u liked that character.

thank you for the pm

Superb update

nice end

Part 4 

Beautiful and so Fabulous Update

Chandralekha convincing Teer to marry was dramatic. Balwant has been following the weird tradition. Glad that he accepted Vani's marriage. Pleased that Chandralekha & Balwant permitted Vani to go hor modeling.  Vani convincing Balwant on widower remarriage was sensible. 

Loved all scenes & couples.