Ishq Ki Nayi Soch VaNi FS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Ishq Ki Nayi Soch...A new thought of love...Part 1

I DEDICATE THIS FS TO PEARBHI_LOVER_PRIYU

Who gave me this concept to write a VaNi FS.The concept belongs to her.I put my own scenes and dialogues to present her theme.

The title credit goes to my closest friend Riana.

Bani –A famous model, but an orphan who is craving for a family.She  craves for love which is the only thing lacking in her life.She has everything in her life, but not family and a person who can love her truly.

Veeranshu Singhaniya : He belongs to a priest family.He is a soft middle class boy.He has a part time job of 8 hours. And  the rest  of the time he works in his family temple. He has a loving family.He parents want him to marry a traditional girl who suits their orthodox family. But he just wants a nice girl who can love him truly and understand him.

We can see a stylish woman on the ramp.

She won the hearts of all who were present there.Her beauty was glowing all over there.

An announcement was made.

“The best model of the year goes to Bani”.

The stylish girl was none other than Bani.

She received the best Model award.It was not surprising as there was no one to beat her in the modelling field.

After years Bani is back to her home town to be with her family.It was a temple.

Yes,for an orphan like Bani,her only home was a temple and the only family member was God.

The temple where she spent time during her childhood makes her nostalgic even now.

“God,after a long time I am coming before you.I really missed you”.

But when she reached the temple area,she was left disappointed.Due to renovation she was not allowed to enter there.

“Why this happened to me?After many years I came back to this place to spend some time here.But even that happiness is far away from me”.

She walked away with teary eyes.

She was in her car.While passing through high way a temple bell sound reached her ears.

She turned that side and saw a small temple there.

Hearing the bell sound again she thought:Why do I feel that the God over here to calling me there?

She parked the car near by and entered the temple.

Bani felt an unknown happiness there.

She folded her hands before the God’s Idol.

Bani:Thank you God for bringing me here.You showed me the right path.Otherwise I would not reached here.

Suddenly Bani’s eyes fell on a young man who was working there.He was none other than Veeranshu.

This temple belonged to his ancestors and he works there from evening till night.

Veer was so engrossed in his work that he ignored her.

A smile smile appeared on Bani’s face.

She thought: Wherever I go,boys recognize me as the stylish model Bani and try to seek my attention.But for the first time a young man ignored me despite of being so popular.This guy I really different and special.

She walked out.

The connection which Bani felt with the temple made her visit the temple next day too.

After praying,Veer gave Prasad to Bani.

Bani:Thank you.

He just smiled.

Bani:What is your name?

Veer:Veeranshu Singhania.

Bani:I am…

Veer:Bani.Who does’nt know you?

She smiled.

Veer walked towards other temple visitors with the Prasad.

Bani:He is really a gentle man.

Bani kept visiting the temple regularly.

One day she donated money to the temple Trust.

Veeranshu smiled at her and for the first time he took the initiative to talk to her.

Veer:You are a big celebrity.Still you came to or small temple.You helped us by donating a good amount of money.You are so humble.Thanks a lot.

Bani smiled.

Bani:No need of praising me.Now I am a celebrity.But there was a time when I found solace in a temple.Only a temple was there for me.That was a home for an orphan like me.

Veer was stunned.

Veer:Usually big people forget their roots.They try to hide their past.But you are so humble and straight forward that you are not ashamed to admit your past.

Bani:My past is my biggest truth.Then why should I hide it?I am not ashamed of my past.

Veer:Good.You really worked hard to reach this position.I really respect you now.

Bani smiled.

She does not know why,but she felt an unknown happiness when Veeranshu admired her.

Due to frequent temple visits Veer-Bani interaction increased and they became friends too.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new FS

Part 1 

Wow Such A Fantastic Start

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm

amazing update

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bani craves for a family. Veer craves for a good wife. The first time Veer ignored her was strange as no one would ignore a celebrity. The Prasad scene was romantic. I loved their temple bonding.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank u each one of u 4 the comments n likes

Ishq Ki Nayi Soch...A new thought of love...Part 2

Time passed…

Unknowingly Veeranshu and Bani started getting attracted towards each other.

One day…

Bani was cracking a joke and laughing.Veeranshu got lost in her sweet laughter.

Suddenly she noticed his gaze on her and became shy.

Bani:What happened Veeranshu?

He turned off his face.

Bani:Veeranshu!

Veer:Bani…Whenever I look at you,I am falling in love with you more and more.I have started loving you Bani.

Bani was stunned.

Veer:Don’t worry.I won’t force you to love me.I know that I am not a match for you.You are a celebrity,but I am just a small town boy.

Bani smiled.

Bani:What if I tell you that you are the best for me?

He looked at her in disbelief.

Bani:You are the small town boy who has the biggest heart among the men I have met.Everyone I met treated me as a hot model.I was only a commodity for them.But you are the only person who considered me as a person and treated me with respect.

I also love you Veeranshu.

He became very happy.

They smiled at each other romantically.

Veer and Bani were standing close to each other and chatting.

Balwant saw this with a shock.His eyes became red due to anger.

Balwant:I never expected this from Veer.

But he controlled his anger as it was a public place.

When Veer reached home Balwant caught him.

Balwant:What’s happening Veer?I saw you close to a modern girl.

Veer was stunned.

Balwant:Was it true?

Veer:Yes papa.It’s true.We love each other.

Balwant and his mother Chandralekha were shocked.

Balwant:Who is she?

Veer:Her name is Bani.She is a model.

Balwant and Chandralekha were shocked.

Balwant:Oh no..that’s why I found her face familiar.She was seen in TV commercials.

Veer:Yes dad.Everybody knows her.

Balwant:But how could you love a model like her Veer?

Veer:What do you mean papa?

Balwant:We don’t want a modern daughter in law like her.

Veer:Papa,please don’t judge Bani on the basis of her dressing.She is a very strong woman.She is an orphan.But poor girl really worked hard to reach this level.

Balwant:Oh..so she is an orphan too.I don’t want a model who is an orphan in this house.I want a cultured well mannered girl as my daughter in law.Not an ultra modern girl.

Veeranshu became upset.

Veer:Papa..please…

Balwant:Don’t think that my ideas will change.i will stick on to my words.I can never accept Bani as your wife.

Veeranshu became really upset.

Balwant walked away.Veeranshu went near his mother.

Veer:Maa…will you accept Bani?

Chandralekha:Let me meet Bani first.Then I will decide.

Veer was silent.

Veeranshu met Bani and told her everything.

Veer:Papa is very narrow minded.He judges girls based on the profession and dressing.He is very narrow minded.I don’t think papa will ever approve of our relationship and give us the permission to get married.

Bani became upset.

Veer:But don’t worry Bani.We will be always together.Let us elope and get married.

Bani was shocked.

Bani:How can you even think of going against your father and marrying me Veeranshu?You even thought of eloping with me?Did’nt you think how much your father will get hurt if you break his heart?

Veer became upset.

Veer:Bani!

Bani:Veeranshu,you have parents.But I don’t have parents.So I know the value of parents.Family is more important than anything.I have money and fame.Still I feel empty as I have no family.So I can never let a family break because of me.So only if your parents accept me I will become your wife.

Veeranshu became emotional.

Veer:You are so much considerate about my father’s feelings.I wish my father had seen your lovely heart.

Bani looked at him emotionally.They embraced each other emotionally.

Chandralekha met Bani personally.

Bani touched her feet.Chandralekha simply touched her head.

Bani:Veeranshu told me that you want to talk to me.

Chandra:Yes.I am happy that you agreed to meet me.

Bani:What are you saying aunty?You are Veeranshu’s mother.You are very special for me.How can I not come when you call me?I am very happy that you called me.

Chandralekha smiled.

Chandra:My son Veer loves you a lot.He wants to marry you.Do you love him?

Bani:Yes.I love Veeranshu very much.

Chandra:Do you really want to marry him?

Bani:Yes.

Chandra:If you really love Veer,what can you do for him?

Bani:I can do anything for him.

Chandra:Are you sure?

Bani:I am very much sure.

Chandra:Our family is very traditional.It’s difficult to accept someone from the glamour industry as our daughter in law.So if you want to marry Veer you have to sacrifice your passion ie modelling.Will you be able to do that?

Bani was shocked.

Slowly she said:Yes,I am willing to leave my career for Veeranshu as I have been longing for love and family since childhood.For that I can leave my career forever.Nothing is

more important than Veeranshu for me.

Chandralekha smiled.

She said in her mind:Veer is right.Bani is really a nice girl.She is a cultured girl who fits our family very well.

After a month…

Balwant came home happily.

Balwant:Veer…

Veer and Chandralekha reached there.

Balwant:I am very happy today.

Chandra:What is the matter Balwantji?

Balwant:Like I wished I found a well cultured traditional girl for Veer.

Veer and Chandraleka gave a shocked expression.

Balwant:I had noticed a traditional girl who was a frequent visitor to our temple.Her name is Chandni.I was sure that she was perfect for our Veer.I met her family and fixed Veer’s marriage with her.

Veeranshu and Chandralekha were shocked.

Balwant:You have seen Chandni.Right Veer?

Veer:Yes papa.

Balwant:I guess you have forgotten Bani and removed her completely from your heart.So you are fine with marrying Chandni.Right?

Veer said with a cold expression:Yes papa.I am willing to marry Chandni.

Balwant became very happy.

Balwant:I knew that you will understand that a traditional girl like Chandni is the best for you.

Chandralekha became dull.

After a few days….

Chandni was brought to the wedding mandap.She sat near Veer happily.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It's Bani Right?

Nice New Story.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the FS

thanks for the pm

Part 1

splendid update.... well written 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2 

Fascinating Update 

Is Veer not happy that he has to marry Chandini

but what is with Chandraleka it almost seems like 

he does not like the idea of Veer marrying 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vani's love confession was cute. Sad that Balwant disagreed with Vani's wedding. Glad that Chandralekha met Bani & approved Vani's wedding. Balwant fixed Veer's wedding with Chandni was shocking. Sad that Veer agreed to marry Chandni.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank u very much for the comments friends

Ishq Ki Nayi Soch...A new thought of love...Part 3

Veer-Chandni got married.

After a month…

Chandralekha was coughing and cooking in the kitchen.

Balwant felt upset.

Balwant:Chandra,why are you working when you are sick?

Chandra:If I don’t cook then how can we all eat?We will starve.

Balwant:Atleast Chandni can cook when you are sick.

Suddenly Chandni came there.

Balwant:Chandni,please help your mother in law.She is not feeling well.

Chandni:But I am going out papaji.I have a party.Bye…

Balwant was shocked:But Chandni..when your mother in law is sick how can you party?

Chandni:I can’t sacrifice my enjoyment just because others are sick.Right papaji?

Balwant was really getting angry.

Chandni:I will be late as the party will last till midnight.Bye.

She went out.

Balwant:Why is she like this?How can she be so heartless?

Chandni:You only chose this so called traditional girl as your daughter in law.

Balwant became dull.

Balwant:It was the biggest blunder I did.I made a big mistake in judging her.Now what to do?I don’t understand.

Chandni became dull.

In the early morning Chandni returned home.

Chandralekha:Why did you become so late Chandni?

Chandni:The party got very late.By the way the party was fun.

I will show you the photographs.

She showed her party pictures in the phone.

Balwant got very angry as she was dancing with boys in the photographs.

Balwant:What is this?Are you not ashamed of dancing with random boys?Does it suit a well cutured girl?

Chandni:Oh papaji…why are you so narrow minded?This is normal in our society.Anyways I am feeling tired.Let me sleep.

Chandni went to sleep.

Balwant:Oh no..this girl brings bad reputation to our family.

Veeranshu came.

Veer:For the family reputation only you rejected Bani and chose this girl.Now what happened papa?Bani is a famous model.But still she has a very nice image in the society.Because she has a lovely heart which Chandni does not have.That’s why Bani did not want to marry me without your blessings.

Balwant became upset.

Balwant:You taunt me.I deserve it.

Veeranshu and Chandralekha looked at each other.

After a few days….

Chandni did not come back home after going out.

Balwant:Where the hell is this girl?Where will we go in search of her?

Veeranshu came with a letter.

Veer:There is no need to search for her.She has written in this letter not to search for her.

Chandralekha read the letter.

Balwant who got restless took the letter from her and read it.

“This house is suffocating for me.Here I have no freedom.I have been pressurized to look after the sick members of this family.I am not allowed to party or enjoy with my friends.My husband is too boring.So I can’t stay here anymore.I have found the love of my life.So I am going away with him.Don’t search for me.Please don’t disturb me anymore”.

Balwant was shattered.

Balwant:The daughter in law of this family has eloped with her lover.How will we face others?

Chandralekha became upset.

Balwant looked at Veeranshu:I am sorry Veer for spoiling your life.Because of me you are bearing so much of pain.I know that your heart is broken as your wife eloped with her lover.

Veer:I am not at all upset papa.Because I have loved only Bani.

Balwant looked at him emotionally.

Balwant:I hurt Bani a lot.I think her curse has fallen on our family.

Veer:No papa.Bani is not a girl who disrespects you.She understands your ideology.She is upset that you could not accept her despite of loving you all.She just craves for your love.

Balwant became sad.

Balwant:I want to apologize to Bani.

Veer and Chandralekha smiled.

Balwant,Chandralekha and Veeranshu visited Bani’s villa.

Bani could not believe her eyes.

Bani:Uncle…aunty…

Balwant:Please forgive me Bani.

Bani was stunned.

Balwant:God punished me for hurting you.Now I realized that profession and dressing have nothing to do with one’s character.You are a nice girl and you are the best person for Veer.

Bani smiled emotionally.

Balwant:Please forgive me Bani.

Bani:No Papaji.Please don’t beg for forgiveness.If you can please bless me.I need blessings and love as I could never get blessings and love from parents.

Balwant smiled emotionally.

Balwant touched her head and said:Our blessings and love will be always for you Bani.

Bani smiled emotionally.

Veer-Bani looked at each other emotionally.

Veer:Papaji…will you accept our relationship?Will you allow me and Bani to get married?

Balwant’s heart got pricked hearing that question.

Balwant:I wish I could accept Bani as my daughter in law.I wish I could get Veer and Bani married.But unfortunately I can’t do that because of our family tradition.Our family tradition is that only one marriage is allowed for a person.Veer’s brother Teer was married a few years ago.Unfortunately his wife died.Still he is unmarried.

Chandralekha:Don’t think that you can’t conduct Veer and Bani’s wedding because of our family tradition Balwantji.Because It’s not Veer who got married to Chandni.It was Teer who married Chandni.

Balwant looked at Chandralekha in shock.