24/01 Written Update *edited with last part*

Posted: 3 years ago

Good afternoon everyone- today is the day we get confirmation of the pyaar ki nishaani (joy!). As per the precap another plan of Jai's fails (nothing new but at least that is consistent) and Veer drunk hearing baby noises how sweet πŸ€” Cannot wait for this episode. Fair warning this update will have a lot of my own bakwaas πŸ€” I have been warned about this episode- and have been wished all the best for this episode πŸ€£

Episode starts with yesterdays precap and then we go back 8 hours (has it been 4 days till we get planet explosion vibes yet? anyway don't know why I am trying to find logic here)

Veer asks Rani to make coffee - and she's is about to order via intercom. Veer stops her and says that she doesn't know anything - she has a coffee machine in her cabin. B sees Mr T enter and she runs past Veer and is about to trip and Veer grabs her. Veer asks what her intention is - Bani is like tell me your intention and takes Veer from there and says let me get you coffeee.

So Veer (memory loss wala) and Rani go for a coffee date- he pulls the chair for her and she sits.  We never got one date between Bani and normal Veer but we get this- talk about rubbing salt into our wounds.  Veer asks Bani if she has a boyfriend and she chokes- and he rushes to help her (dil ibaadat instrumental playing) and he calls her Bani.  Veer is about to order something and Bani says you can't order that because you have an allergy to mushroom and Veer is like I forgot...and looks at her like how do you know. Bani is trying to style it out🀣 This is actually funny not going to lie. Bani says she found out from social media πŸ€£ Veer is like sureeeeee. Bani says she had a boyfriend and now they've broken up. Veer orders two drinks to celebrate  and Bani pretends to drink and suddenly she gets up and runs. She goes to do ulti (baby protecting her mama and stopping her from drinking πŸ€£) Veer follows her and is asking her to open the door.  She isn't letting him in- and Veer is trying to break the door. A waiter tries to stop him- Bani slithers out of the toilet and Veer enters to find no Rani. He is like where did she go.

Bani has slithered to Meera πŸ˜† she's in her sari now. And Meera asks what happened and she says she's not feeling well. Meera calls the doctor and tells Bani not to be a superhero. 

On the other side- Veer having a drink with Ballu and telling about the deal with Tanejas. Ballu looking at him concerned- because Veer is chugging the sharaab down. Ballu defo doesn't look happy. Ballu leaves and meets Taapish. Ballu says Veer is drinking is a lot and is in pain without Bani we need to do something. Cute. Taapish goes to Veer.  Jai arrives with his potion and says keep trying till you succeed.

Taapish comes to Veer and Veer tells him about the Taneja deal. Taapish is like you are drinking too much something isn't right. Veer is like you are right something isn't right - I have lost something. He says there is some connection I can feel but can't see. He says it feels like I am running but don't know where my destination is. I feel restless and weird- I feel like I have committed lots of sins which I am being punished for. God is punishing me with interest. Taapish is like you have done the least amount of sins in our family.  You did mistakes not sins. Ballu has apparently stopped all dodgy activities. This scene was really nice. I liked this good acting by Taapish and obvs SM nailed it. The lines were really good- and described Veer's mental state. Jai looks at this and says this is the right time to take Bani away. 

Meera comes with the doctor- and asks the doctor to wait outside while she tells Bani she is here. Then J comes and walks towards the doctor. Then meera opens the door- oh wait its Jai in the shape of the doctor- he knocked the doctor out and stuffed her behind the sofa.  So is Jai going to tell her she's pregnant HOW SWEET. CANNOT WAIT.

Anyway precap scene happens and its just Bani and the doctor. On the other side Veer is on the rooftop where Pawan chachu died (anyone remember him?!!! seems like someone cleaned the crime scene up). Anyway he's acting all drunk. Veer tells Taapish about Rani. SM nailed the drunk act. Veer says he can't understand anything. Taapish says maybe you have fallen in love? Veer laughs and says who will I fall in love with and how? He is chugging down the bottle of alcohol. Taapish is like maybe you are interested in someone who is in all your thoughts and your heart. Someone you are running away from. Veer says you are talking about Bani right? Taapish says I didn't take anybodys name. Veer says good trick.  He says  I won't fall in love with anybody because he is a eagle who can fly so high. LOL the rhymes are killing me. He becomes a cheel and flies away. 

Jai (the doc) takes banis pulse and Bani hears a baby noise and she gets shaken. Jai can't hear the baby thank god- at least he doesnt have tahat power. Every time Jai touches her Bani hears the baby noise. The baby is there to protect her mum and dad πŸ˜† Bani says I don't what is happening but doesnt tell him what she heard and says I don't want any further checks. Meera is pacing when she sees the doctor. Wah re meri Meera - go save your sister. 

There Jai is pouring Bani the water with the potion precap scene and just as Bani is about drink the water Veer saves her. (sorry I might have missed a bit lost connection) Baby is really happy - the noise is creepy AF not going to lie. BTW tere sang pyaar and dil ibaadat playing and Bani understands she's pregnant. Veer leaves the room and asks Meera if she heard a childs noise. Meera is like you are drunk go sleep. Then Bani holds her stomach and says nishaani wali line. LOL honestly I am dying she hasn't even said I love you and she is pregnant.

Jai goes to tantric baba and is fuming (lost connection again) and baba taunts him. Basically Jai wants be more powerful than god lol. He eats the babas food (bhukkad) and baba does something with the fire and something like a water form appears. Baba is very scared.

Next scene Veer is sleeping and Bani goes to see him (I like her hair wish I could do that hairstyle). Bani holds her stomach and says no doctor has told me you are coming but i know that you are coming and my heart knows you can hear me. So I will tell you something and says your papa wasn't always like this. He did stray now and then but his heart is good. She says after her met her he gave up alcohol. Lol proper monologue between mother and child. The type I would have liked Vani to have cheers Mukta and co! She goes to the bed and sit there and Dil ibaadat playing. Veer turns in his sleep and holds Bani. Veer then says ab sahi hai perfect. He says where did you go. Bani carries on chatting to foetus. Veer says my choice is like yours RANI. Kill me now- no seriously kill me now.Bani shoves him away. Veer wakes up lol. I mean Bani this was your STUPID IDEA.

Veer is like what are you doing on my bed and Bani is like you are holding my hand. Bani is FUMING. She is like don't blame me- she is like what is forcing you to come close to me. Veer is like nobody can force me to do anything. He goes to the toilet. Bani is like you will never change. She holds her tummy and tells her child to chill and not take tension. She says your dad is the reason for me to smile. She is telling her child Veer is in danger from someone unknown. She says that this house is dangerous and we need a find a way to leave. 

Back to Tantric baba who is stepping on the water and trying to destroy it.  Jai shoves him to the side- and in the water he sees Bani and Veer all happy looking at each other. Jai is like I know what this is - we should be happy and dance. He does balle balle shava shave with the tantric and kills the tantric.  Still have no clue what the water is or what it symbolises. Oh the water shows Bani and Veer and foetus LOL and Jai is like there is a bonus now. LOL the water image is so disturbing honestly. Literally has Vani looking happy and foetus like the ultrasound image bouncing in the middle.  Love the way Jai knows Bani is pregnant before Veer πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bani and Meera have planned to send Veer to the farmhouse (so that is the new set up we have been seeing lol). Bani is in the yellow sari. Bani is really emotional and worried about Veer. Bani basically tells Meera to tell Veer to invite Rani. Bani is blaming herself.  Meera is a good support for Bani. 

Meera goes to Veer and gives him inside info about Rani πŸ˜†She tells him about the farmhouse and they will go to a picnic and to impress Rani. πŸ€”. Veer is like with what haq are you forcing me with. Veer laughs and says joking. Bani is listening and says Bus do rani rani and forget all the promises made to Bani - woman you are taking the words from my mouth. 

Veer is like we will take Bani with us. Meera is like no no she's a stalker remember. Bani is like way meera di remind him of that word even more. Veer goes from there and Bani rushes to meera. 

oh here is the best part- bani is planning on taking Jais help to sort this mess out LOL honestly you deserve whatever jai will dish out to you now- he tried to

Kill your husband and you know that. This is a bloody joke now. 

Precap for next week: Vani in the car and Bani saying a snake was chasing us. She is like I don't know who that snake was if he had good intentions he would have to come.  Jai telling people that aadhi naagin is stuck amongst the cheels. Baani is in the kitchen and washing dishes and refusing to leave  and Veer come out and says the same perfume that was outside is here also. Bani is like oh no he remembers Rani's perfume smell.

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Question: how does jai baba knows bani is pregnant???

Okay nvm, you complete the update 1st!!πŸ˜†

Why didnt Jai check Social Media πŸ˜­ If he knew Veer was allergic to mushrooms, at least he could have tried a mushroom attack also πŸ€£

Instead of those centipedes, he should have sent gaint mushrooms πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by adnilover - 3 years ago

Veer tapish scene was good 

Originally posted by adnilover

Why didnt Jai check Social Media πŸ˜­ If he knew Veer was allergic to mushrooms, at least he could have tried a mushroom attack also πŸ€£

Instead of those centipedes, he should have sent gaint mushrooms πŸ˜ƒ

Koi faida nhi yeh plan bhi fail hojana tha

Everything is going above my head. Bani se zyada jai kush hai bacche se. πŸ˜‚ Ye vani ka baCcha hai ya hukum ka 🀣

Why cant they kill vani and start a new story πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by _NINA_

Veer falling for Rani πŸ€£

Mazak banake rakh diya πŸ˜‚aaj jo veer ne bola woh hamara dialogue hai.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ€£Koi connection hai.. Jo sirf mehsoos hotha hai lekin diktha nahi πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by fire_wings

Mazak banake rakhdiya πŸ˜‚aaj jo veer ne bola woh hamara dialogue hai.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ€£Koi connection hai.. Jo sirf mehsoos hotha hai lekin diktha nahi πŸ˜‚

Haha exactly 

Ab wo bura bhi nhi lagta hansi ati hai ulta. Kya sy kya bana diya hai mukta ny. 

Bani explaining to baby that his/her papa is not bad. I was like koi iss bachy ko batao tere maa papa burey nhi hain yeh mukta musi ny saraa kaam kharab kiya hai. Ja jaky usko pakar