Remembering Parveen Babi ♥️♥️♥️

Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing!

Nobody wants to acknowledge mental health issues and nobody wants to talk or discuss about them and there's so much of misinformation even today so I can only imagine the kind of reactions that people would have had back then.

On another note, I feel that today we are more cautious and careful about what we do with our love life, career, personal life etc. At that time, people took risks and were determined to listen to their hearts.

I don't think I'll do even half of the things that she did. She took 2 long breaks in her career, changed her religion, was not afraid to fall in love even after a few heartbreaks, faced so many struggles like loss of her father and running for her life during Gujarat riots, featured in Time magazine, had a steady career and finally gave it all up to pursue her interests in painting, music and interior designing.

Originally posted by sidnilove

Thanks for sharing!

Nobody wants to acknowledge mental health issues and nobody wants to talk or discuss about them and there's so much of misinformation even today so I can only imagine the kind of reactions that people would have had back then.

On another note, I feel that today we are more cautious and careful about what we do with our love life, career, personal life etc. At that time, people took risks and were determined to listen to their hearts.

I don't think I'll do even half of the things that she did. She took 2 long breaks in her career, changed her religion, was not afraid to fall in love even after a few heartbreaks, faced so many struggles like loss of her father and running for her life during Gujarat riots, featured in Time magazine, had a steady career and finally gave it all up to pursue her interests in painting, music and interior designing.

True, also I guess, people rub their hands in glee when they see others suffer. The attitude and perception about a woman living life on her own terms was far too much. True, she was mentally ill. But, she was looked upon as someone who was easy, and say that's why she went downhill. No one ever pointed out at male actors who had affairs inspite of being married - Dharmendra even took a second wife. But men can't be blamed, right. 

Her mistake was getting hitched to Alia’s papa

Not Kjo, the other one...

Edit: Okay they were not married, it was an affair 

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago

I want remember her as a Diva...Shukriyaaaa karam meharbani...Doston 

zindagi hasin hai...Magar sirf unake liye...Jino ne pyaar kiya hai...Kyoonki sirf pyaar karne...Waale hi jante hai...Aan baan aur shaan se...Jinaa kise kahete hai...hainaa... 

Pyaar karate hain shaan se...Jeete hain shaan se...

Marte hain shaan se...this song was the first time i saw her...mental health needs to be taken seriously...you were diva and you will always be a Diva...no one will ever replace you...RIP

Pyaar Karne wale pyaar karte hai......Jeete hain Shaan se Marte hai Shaan se 🥳

how to embed YT videos? 

Originally posted by Ktptalks

I want remember her as a Diva...Shukriyaaaa karam meharbani...Doston 

zindagi hasin hai...Magar sirf unake liye...Jino ne pyaar kiya hai...Kyoonki sirf pyaar karne...Waale hi jante hai...Aan baan aur shaan se...Jinaa kise kahete hai...hainaa... 

Pyaar karate hain shaan se...Jeete hain shaan se...

Marte hain shaan se...this song was the first time i saw her...mental health needs to be taken seriously...you were diva and you will always be a Diva...no one will ever replace you...RIP

true that 

I remember her with this same song and wrote same in the post 👍🏼

She was a diva and such a tragic end. Wish there was more awareness and someone to guide her through. 

I could never differentiate PB and ZA.