RiAnsh- Extraordinary Love, Part 13 updated on Page 24

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Everyone! I am back with another story of two-three shots. This is really random. I had this idea a long time ago, so just writing it down. This is my take on the time when Riddhima hit her head and fell into the suitcase and into the water from there. A change- Ragini is actually dead in here. I hope you all like it. 

Part 1

Everyone was gathered in the living area except Riddhima. She is still unconscious from the incident. Everyone except Dadi and Sia is happy to see her suffering. They are all waiting for Vansh to arrive and know the reason he called all of them urgently. Kabir and Anupriya look at each other wondering what is Vansh planning that even Angre doesn’t know since he is also waiting with everyone else.

They look up hearing heavy footsteps and see Vansh descending downstairs with a hard expression on his face. Something was wrong, very wrong. They could feel it on their bones. Dadi broke the silence, ‘Vansh, what’s wrong? Is everything fine? Is Riddhima ok? Why did you call all of us here?’ 

Vansh looked at his Dadi who loves everyone in this house as her own. His heart is paining thinking of what she will go through once she finds out the real faces of everyone. ‘Don’t worry Dadi, everything is under control’ he said shifting his eyes to the mother-son duo who are standing a bit far. 

Anupriya’s breath hitched looking at the determination and anger in his eyes. She felt as if her end was near whereas Kabir in DSR disguise was confused and a bit scared looking at Vansh. 

‘I am not going to beat around the bush. A lot has been going in this house for a long time, especially after Riddhima came in this house.’ Vansh was about to say more when Ishani screamed, ‘I knew it! I knew this bitch came here to cause trouble in this house. Bloody gold-digger.’ 

Ishani!’ Vansh shouted, ‘Mind your language. Don’t forget you are talking about my wife. Now close your mouth and let me finish.’ Ishani looked away in anger. ‘As I was saying, so many incidents happened and each of them was to hurt Riddhima. Clearly, people in this house have forgotten their limits since they are all behind my wife,’ he said as he glared at everyone. 

And today I am going to bring out everyone's truths and give them the punishment that they deserve,’ Vansh said with such determination that everyone got scared of the punishment he will give them whereas Dadi and Sia got scared thinking about the consequences of the family members have to face. 

Dadi could see how much her grandson loves the girl he once brought as Sia's physiotherapist. He never said it aloud but his eyes say it all when Riddhima is around. He always goes to the extreme when his family gets hurt and now that the matter is about his wife, the woman he loves, she shuddered thinking what will happen.

Vansh went near the TV and played a video. As the video started playing, everyone saw how Riddhima kept on trying to find the truth of Ragini, how the family members hinted to Riddhima that Vansh has killed Ragini, Anupriya and Ishani locking Riddhima in the room full of coal, Aryan trying to harass Riddhima and Chachi trying to hurt her. The video also showed how Kabir came to visit Riddhima and trying to instigate her to find proof

Everyone got shocked seeing Riddhima and Kabir together. Their minds kept thinking of the possibilities and some even started planning on how to degrade Riddhima using this. Vansh shook his head seeing his family who was more focused on Riddhima's actions rather than their own. He looked at Kabir whose face went pale seeing his plan coming to an end. 

He then pressed a button starting another video which shows the confession of Anupriya and Kabir. In this video, Anupryia confessed to killing Uma to take her place and then Ajay when he found out the truth. She confessed how she had to kill Ragini when she found out her secret. Kabir confessed to sending Ragini and Riddhima to spy, killing Sathe and the wedding organizer. Their plan of taking the property and destroying every VR family members

Everyone gasped seeing the video. They couldn’t believe what they are seeing. If the previous video about Riddhima shocked them, then this video took away the floor beneath them. Anupriya and Kabir stood frozen as they were exposed. 

They knew they had no way out. Vansh has ordered to lock the whole place and said, 'there is police force surrounding the mansion. So don't try to do anything funny.'  

Before anyone could react, they heard a voice, ‘Vansh!’. They look up to see Riddhima standing on the stairs looking at Vansh teary-eyed.

This is the first part. Let me know in the comments how you like it. Your comments really make me happy and encourage me. Constructive criticism is welcome. I will update the next part soon.

PS. I will appreciate it if someone can explain to me how to post multiple shots in one thread. And how to edit the parts I have already posted.

See you soon!

Stay Safe. Stay Well.

INDEX:

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 4

Part 3: Page 7

Part 4: Page 9

Part 5: Page 10

Part 6: Page 12

Part 7: Page 14

Part 8: Page 15

Part 9: Page 16

Part 10: Page 18

Part 11: Page 19

Part 12: Page 21

Part 13: Page 24

Edited by Anudia - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Anudia

Hey Everyone! I am back with another story of two-three shots. This is really random. I had this idea a long time ago, so just writing it down. This is my take on the time when Riddhima hit her head and fell into the suitcase and into the water from there. A change- Ragini is actually dead in here. I hope you all like it. 

Everyone was gathered in the living area except Riddhima. She is still unconscious from the incident. Everyone except Dadi and Sia is happy to see her suffering. They are all waiting for Vansh to arrive and know the reason he called all of them urgently. Kabir and Anupriya look at each other wondering what is Vansh planning that even Angre doesn’t know since he is also waiting with everyone else.

They look up hearing heavy footsteps and see Vansh descending downstairs with a hard expression on his face. Something was wrong, very wrong. They could feel it on their bones. Dadi broke the silence, ‘Vansh, what’s wrong? Is everything fine? Is Riddhima ok? Why did you call all of us here?’ Vansh looked at his dadi who loves everyone in this house as her own. His heart is paining thinking of what she will go through once she finds out the real faces of everyone. ‘Don’t worry Dadi, everything is under control’ he said shifting his eyes to the mother-son duo who are standing a bit far. Anupriya’s breath hitched looking at the determination and anger in his eyes. She felt as if her end was near whereas Kabir in DSR disguise was confused and a bit scared looking at Vansh. 

‘I am not going to beat around the bush. A lot has been going in this house for a long time, especially after Riddhima came in this house.’ Vansh was about to say more when Ishani screamed, ‘I knew it! I knew this bitch came here to cause trouble in this house. Bloody gold-digger.’ 

ISHANI!’ Vansh shouted, ‘Mind your language. Don’t forget you are talking about my wife. Now close your mouth and let me finish.’ Ishani looked away in anger. ‘As I was saying, so many incidents happened and each of them was to hurt Riddhima. Clearly, people in this house have forgotten their limits since they are all behind my wife,’ he said as he glared at everyone. ‘And today I am going to bring out everyone's truths and give them the punishment that they deserve,’ Vansh said with such determination that everyone got scared of the punishment he will give them whereas Dadi and Sia got scared thinking about the consequences of the family members have to face. Dadi could see how much her grandson loves the girl he once brought as Sia's physiotherapist. He never said it aloud but his eyes say it all when Riddhima is around. He always goes to the extreme when his family gets hurt and now that the matter is about his wife, the woman he loves, she shuddered thinking what will happen.

Vansh went near the TV and played a video. As the video started playing, everyone saw how Riddhima kept on trying to find the truth of Ragini, how the family members hinted Riddhima that Vansh has killed Riddhima, Anupriya and Ishani locking Riddhima in the room full of coal, Aryan trying to harass Riddhima and Chachi trying to hurt her. The video also showed how Kabir came to visit Riddhima and trying to instigate her to find proof. Everyone got shocked seeing Riddhima and Kabir together. Their minds kept thinking of the possibilities and some even started planning on how to degrade Riddhima using this. Vansh shook his head seeing his family who was more focused on Riddhima's actions rather than their own. He looked at Kabir whose face went pale seeing his plan coming to an end. 

He then pressed a button starting another video which shows the confession of Anupriya and Kabir. In this video, Anupryia confessed to killing Uma to take her place and then Ajay when he found out the truth. She confessed how she had to kill Ragini when she found out her secret. Kabir confessed to sending Ragini and Riddhima to spy, killing Sathe and the wedding organizer. Their plan of taking the property and destroying every VR family members. Everyone gasped seeing the video. They couldn’t believe what they are seeing. If the previous video about Riddhima shocked them, then this video took away the floor beneath them. Anupriya and Kabir stood frozen as they were exposed. They knew they had no way out. Vansh has ordered to lock the whole place and said, 'there is police force surrounding the mansion. So don't try to do anything funny.'  Before anyone could react, they heard a voice, ‘Vansh!’. They look up to see Riddhima standing on the stairs looking at Vansh teary-eyed.

This is the first part. Let me know in the comments how you like it. Your comments really make me happy and encourage me. Constructive criticism is welcome. I will update the next part soon.

PS. I will appreciate it if someone can explain to me how to post multiple shots in one thread. And how to edit the parts I have already posted.

nice plot dear.keep writing waiting for more parts

Love it....do update soon ❤️😊😊

This is beautiful

Keep writing more🤗

Wow...!! I am Loving This... 

Please Write More and Update Soon...👍🏼👏

This is really interesting👏

Do write more👍🏼

You can post future parts in regular comments of this thread, just maintain an index with page nos and update the title you post another part so ts easier for people to navigate. 😊

Please continue soon. Loved it

Originally posted by bengali271

nice plot dear.keep writing waiting for more parts

Thank you. 

Originally posted by lifesucks28

Love it....do update soon ❤️😊😊

Thank you. 2nd part coming soon.