Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How ICONIC is this theme 🙏🏼❀️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C31bMzswd8g

YouTube's recommending some fab videos these days.

Karz theme and the way Rishi Kapoor introduces the musician sir...the backbone of every song but never credited πŸ’”❀️ What legends β€οΈ

Got goosebumps and tears in my eyes πŸ˜­β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Its amazing. Sad that he was never credited for this while LP for all the accolades

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He played fabulously but I suppose you know its not an original composition at all.  It is completely copied from George Benson - We As Love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6CP2PTbYI

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Its amazing. Sad that he was never credited for this while LP for all the accolades

Actually the musician in question is Pyarelal's brother, one of their assistants. Just like Mithoon's father. And Gorakh Sharma was very well known, he was one of the most known musicians of the industry. Its sad the later generations gave less than a damn about music and credited all success to actors or directors...then music got worse so you know how it is.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

He played fabulously but I suppose you know its not an original composition at all.  It is completely copied from George Benson - We As Love.

Yes I do. But it doesn't really matter. LP have given way many original works and if a few are inspired it doesn't other me. Coz even after inspiration, you need to make it your own. Otherwise Tanishk Bagchi would've surpassed Rahman's benchmark!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Karz theme is so much beautiful! πŸ‘  Gorakh Sharma was so much talented! πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing! πŸ€—

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did they buy the rights from George Benson or just β€˜copied’ it? 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Karz theme is so much beautiful! πŸ‘  Gorakh Sharma was so much talented! πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing! πŸ€—

Absolutely!

Everyone from the Sharma family back then was super talented but after Pyareji, Gorakh Bhai was a gem β€οΈ 

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Did they buy the rights from George Benson or just β€˜copied’ it? 

I think I had read somewhere that no rights were brought and no credit was given at all for the blatant note by note lift of the song.  I guess in those days many songs were just lifted like this without any legal considerations. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think I had read somewhere that no rights were brought and no credit was given at all for the blatant note by note lift of the song.  I guess in those days many songs were just lifted like this without any legal considerations. 

Yes countless songs, scores, movie plots even scenes were lifted with no monetary compensation, not even an acknowledgement and that’s not right no matter who does it...