Imlie

Why so much dislike for Malini

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just came to know that Malini fans bhi hai is forum mein๐Ÿ˜ƒ n they are asking why we don't love mun. (Adoon fans exist outside the insta world ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

Well, Malini is shown too sweet to be real. Some loves Mun some hate her, but for me;she doesn't exist. Ha, I do care about her but that too Adilie ke khatir. I loved vamps, meek sheeps, even Hannibal the cannibal ko bhismiley36, but Mun is a character with no layers. She is simply a pure white paper, a fragile flower petal with zero entertainment value. 

Ab Mun tho itni pyaari aur pure hai, Adi se bhut saras chokra milege usko. Adi is no match for Mun. They are just two gud luking intellectual n "matured" guys. Friendship bhi nahi he dono ki beech. Just friendship wala love 

Edited by Anshman - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Anshman

I just came to know that Malini fans bhi hai is forum mein๐Ÿ˜ƒ n they are asking why we doesn't love mun. (Adoon fans exists outside the insta world ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

Well, Malini is shown too sweet to be real. Some loves Mun some hate her, but for me;she doesn't exist. Ha, I do care about her but that too Adilie ke khatir. I loved vamps, meek sheeps, even Hannibal the cannibal ko bhismiley36, but Mun is a character with no layers. She is simply a pure white paper, a fragile flower petal with zero entertainment value. 

Ab Mun tho itni pyaari aur pure hai, Adi se bhut saras chokra milege usko. Adi is no match for Mun. They are just two gud luking intellectual n "matured" guys. Friendship bhi nahi he dono ki beech. Just friendship wala love 

Let's be brutally honest, we don't like her because she is an obstacle in adilie story.

Inert_nerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Let's be brutally honest, we don't like her because she is an obstacle in adilie story.

Yessssssss, an obstacle with zero entertainment value

I dislike malini because she is feeding snakes

AkriTiSha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really found y funny before you were supporting adoon and now you became mad adilie shippers.... ๐Ÿ‘€

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I like Malini and I feel bad for her...She didn't need to be dragged into any of this...nor does she deserve any of this. In real life, she's the kind of daughter-in-law that would make any family happy and I like her. But at the end of the day, the story is about Aditya and Imlie so I'd rather watch them instead of her๐Ÿ˜†

Inert_nerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkritiShah90

I really found y funny before you were supporting adoon and now you became mad adilie shippers.... ๐Ÿ‘€

I found u funny because I was never an adoon fan. If u can check my first and older posts, u will see how hardcore Adilie shipper I'm and I fought with the people who were against Adilie. Some of that people are Adilie shippers now. 

Check facts before making comments on other's๐Ÿ˜Œ

AkriTiSha thumbnail

[QUOTE=Anshman]

I found u funny because I was never an adoon fan. If u can check my first and older posts, u will see how hardcore Adilie shipper I'm and I fought with the people who were against Adilie. Some of that people are Adilie shippers now. 

Check facts before making comments on other's๐Ÿ˜Œ

Sorry but that was not for you i know and saw u from before that you are adilie supporter my reply was for someone else

Inert_nerd thumbnail

[QUOTE=AkritiShah90]

๐Ÿ˜‡ Sorry yaar, I thought u were talking about me๐Ÿ˜”.

๐Ÿ’ฎ

AkriTiSha thumbnail

Its ok yrr never mind ๐Ÿ˜Š