23/01 Written Update

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I have arrived with todays update full of my bakwaas (and the writers bakwaas!) 

Looks like memory loss Veer is here to stay as per the precap/promo/BTS. Also I think today is fauxrishta's last episode today- I will miss his one liners 😆But at the end he was another phusski bomb that couldn't do anything for our Vani. What kind of angel can give curses but not reverse them ðŸ˜¡

Khair we have Bani Rani coming this weekend with hopefully no pyaar ki nishaani ðŸ˜† Yes I am still not letting go of these rhymes ðŸ˜† Also I just tuned into a live video and the uploader was singing dil ibaadat- I think I am scarred for life ðŸ¤£ 

So a lot happens : quick summary precap scene from last week/ Bani telling Meera there is a lot of danger I need to stay near Veer/the bike ride/ her saying she's rani Juneja industries ki beti?!/and Jai going to some baba and getting something and is now like watch what I do to you Aaadi Naagin (AN) and then we get a 12 hours before....

Continuation of last week Fauxrishta gives her the dua that he said in the precap (no celestial glow but anyway) he basically infers that this nishaani will fight the worlds pabaandi(its defo a girl). Puts his head on her hand and blesses her... why can't you bless her to stay with Veer in love all the time?!??! He then gets up and leaves in this celestial glow and butterflies. Bani looks as confused as me right now. 

Ponky distracts Baba and Jai comes and whacks baba on the head and he falls. Then he goes into psycho mode, with Ponky supporting him. Jai takes him to this jungle and baba basically curses him- and says when your end comes your death won't be considered a sin- you sinner. Jai says he's not a sinner he's ambitious- he says he's very clever ðŸ¤£ Anyway baba gets hold of his been (I think thats what it is called) and Jai gets trapped and can't control himself form dancing and Bani hears it as well and is going towards it. Mohit is killing it with his acting- he's trying to fight the control. 

OH Bani wraps her pallu around her to hide her scales. She is walking down and bumps into Veer. Veer is like no matter what you do you can never get me. Bani isn't interested and is fidgeting trying to try and hide her scales. Veer is like what you are doing. She is like I am hiding my face from you like you wanted me to. Veer is like way you are listening to me ðŸ¤£ He is like if you are listening to me then leave the house. Bani is like no and walks away. Veer says you don't need to hide your face its not that bad ðŸ˜† Bani smiles and Veer calls her pagan aurat ðŸ˜†

Oh no sapera baba fell on a stone and stop playing the been ðŸ˜† need eyes at the back of your head. Jai comes and kicks him about. Baba says you aren't AN you are a Kalank. Jai is like you couldn't control a naag you are a kalank to Saperas and kills him. I mean he was a kalank when he didn't tell Bani anything if you ask me ðŸ¤” 

Jai leaves the jungle and obviously thats when our Bani Rani comes and she sees sapera baba and get emotional seeing him like that. Bani says Sapera Baba did the been to ask me for help but i came too late. She asks for forgiveness from sapera baba and Jais is watching this. 

Donky and Veer scene - Veer telling them about the bike race and Veer is like I am going to win. Bani comes and says Veer I need your help and tells him about a dead body that she bought with her.  Veer is like I thought you were hiding your face 😆She drags Veer out and obviously there is no dead body ðŸ¤”Veer is like is this an excuse to spend time with me alone and Donky are also mocking her ðŸ¤” She's like I got the body here with me- Veer is like you weigh as much as a paper and you carried him here ðŸ¤£ Veer again says she's desperate for his attention- he's like I am not angry but I am confused by your lies. Also there is no physical pain when he is around Bani....anyway he gave hers a rumaal to wipe her tears. Ponky stays behind and Bani gives me a death stare and he runs away ðŸ¤£

Then we get the precap scene where Bani is wondering who killed SB and remembers what fauxrishta  says about mrityuyog. She says they are all connected well done Bani now thinking equally hard about who is your enemy and Veer's in that house....go on... long and hard you might get the answer...

Bani telling Meera everything about what has happened and says she needs to stay with Veer all the time. Meera is like how will you do that he thinks you are the servant and he is hardly at home. She says Taapish told her Veer is going to the bike race. Meera tells Bani how will you go there- you can't tell him the truth. Bani is like yes you are right... (she so is Rani lol)

Anyway at the bike race now- everyone hyping Veer and Vicky comes who is the current champion. Also the other guy in the scene is called Bunty ðŸ¤£ kya creativity hai ðŸ¤£ SM looks hot in this scene  Veer is basically gloating about himself and how great he is. When someone comes on a bike and does circles around him. We can't see who it is (jheeeez wonder who it is so much suspense ðŸ¤”😆).

Anyway the race starts and some weird BGM is playing not sure what it is...also that is not SC riding that bike its someone else incase you are wondering ðŸ¤£ Anyways Rani lets him win on purpose and Donky are the happiest. He then gets off his bike and walks towards mysterious biker (LOL) Rani takes her helmet off..and Veer can't see her face and is like till now a girl hasn't beat me in a race. Rani is like you won and the promo scene plays. She turns around and everyone is shocked- especially Donky. Veer is like WTH oh-em-gee you are my maid. You have come here as well ðŸ¤£ And Bani is like excuse me ðŸ¤£ He calls her a stalker and she said I am not a naukrani- I am a Maalik . He says you are Bani. She says I am Rani ðŸ¤£ Taneja or Juneja industries ki beti ðŸ¤” She says she's khatarnak and says this is their first meeting but not their last. She flicks her hair and walks away but Veer doesn't buy it. 

He goes after her and calls her Bani and she turns around- but Bani is like I am Rani. He wants her to prove that she is Rani not Bani and she is basically like I don't owe you anything and is about to walk away. He grabs her and says Bani bani Rani and she is like that sounds like a flop move from the 80's ðŸ¤£ don't cuss my rhymes woman. He asks where she's going and she said Taneja industries and drives away. Then Veer is like I will prove she is Bani and becomes a cheel and flies away (good his powers are back ðŸ˜† I am glad to get the confirmation).

Veer comes back home and tells Donky that he followed Rani and she went to Taneja industries. Donkky call her hot ðŸ¤¢ they are so stupid for buying this Rani act if they have.  Taapish comes and Veer asks him where Bani is and Meera hears this and rings Bani. As we all guessed Bani is Rani and she slithers home. 

Veer is looking for Bani and Taapish is trying to distract him till Bani comes home ðŸ˜† Taapish sees Meera and screams we will look for Bani in the kitchen and Veer is like I am right here why are you shouting.  Meera hears that but then get a text from Bani saying she's going to slither into the house from the kitchen.  Taapish sees Bani and takes Veer from the kitchen. There Meera locks herself in the room and acts as if Bani is with her really loudly.  

Veer is being a chowkidar outside Meeras room and Taapish distracts Veer so Bani can slither in ðŸ˜† Veer is like why isn't Bani talking its only meera talking and storms into the room and Bani is like hi Veeranshu Sir ðŸ¤£ Veer buys the Bani Rani act and leaves. 

Tara and Bani in the room and burst into laughter - its cute and then suddenly Bani gets dizzy (GOOD LORD PLEASE NO) and sits down. She gets a phone call and goes to meet that person. 

Turns out its Jai ðŸ¤”🤢 She has recruited him to find out what happened to SB it seems and Jai blames the cheel. To be fair it looks like Bani doesnt want to be there and she came because he told her that he had concrete proof about who killed SB. Jai takes a potion out from behind his back at this point. Then we go into flashback mode- where he is making this potion and says he will use this to capture Bani  Bani is lecturing him about how she doesn't trust him and she will never come back to him and he will die trying. Bani walks away and Jai throws the potion and just as the potion is flying towards her she becomes a naagin HAHAHAHA ANOTHER FLOP PLAN.  

The potion doesn't touch her- and Jai is like why did you become a snake and she is like I don't know its like I sensed danger and changed. Jai was like what danger and she was like I don't know (I think this the nishaani in the womb having powers 😆 Charmed inspired here clearly) Meera calls Bani and tells Veer has gone to Taneja industries. Bani gives another lecture to Jai and leaves.  

Veer goes to TI and Bani reaches there. Bani is scared that the receptionist will tell him everything. Vani are both in the lift and Bani is like she needs help and suddenly the power goes in the lift. Bani can't seems to breathe and is struggling and puts her hand on the wall of the lift. Veers hand accidentally touches her at that point and she calms down- Veer pats her hand and tell her not to worry everything will be fine (he can't see her and is consoling a random lady anyway). They all leave the lift and Bani rushes away. 

Jai is now with some tantric baba and asking for some special power- he gives the baba a lot of gold. The baba is filling a bone with black magic. 

Veer rushes into Taneja industries and just barges into a room lol where is the security in this place. Its Bani in a red dress waiting for him on a laptop. He is like how are you here- and she's like who else will be here?

Bani messages Meera and tells her she's there- Meera is telling Taapish its all ok. Then Taapish is like no its not as the real Mr Taneja has come. 

Back to Jai where Baba says he wants gold that weighs ten times more than this stone. He throw the stone at Jai who hold is and becomes Ballu, then Taapish, then Daaksh and back to himself. OK WTH HE IS AN ICCHADARI NAAG HE DOESN NEED THIS HE CAN DO THIS. GOOD LORD really?!!!

Back to Vani, and Veer is like where is your dad and Bani is like he's coming- why do you want to meet him.  Veer is like for a business deal. There Taapish stops the real Mr T.  Back to Vani- Bani is like there is no business deal he is too needy ðŸ˜† proper tashan here. Taapish is telling Mr T that he is getting married (are you though? Are you acutually?) Mr T is trying to go into the office and Taapish drags Meera to meet him and they chat rubbish to distract him. Mr T calls them weird and leaves. 

Back to J who is like what is this stone I can do this anyway - thanks for asking my question Jai  the baba says nobody will know its not you- even that AN won't know its you. Then Jai is like wah see what I do to you AN. I still don't get it.... anyway.. don't get the story anymore or where this is going. Episode ends

precap: Jai enters cheel mansion and walks towards the doctor. The doctor or jai who knows really is in the room with Bani and asks meera to leave. Ok its Jai the eyes change when she closes the door. She pours something into a water glass and tells Bani to drink it. Just as Bani is about to drink it- Veer crashes into her and the glass breaks. Veer then picks Bani up to save her from the glass and hears a baby  cry and is like to Meera can you hear that. She is like what and he said a baby. Then he walks away and BANI HOLDS HER STOMACH SAYS BACCHA HAI YAHAAN HUMARI NISHAANI HUMARA BACCHA ðŸ¤£ 

Mubarak ho Forumwasiyooonnnnn I literally have no words at this point. Well done TC this week was your week ðŸ¤£ TC baba ki Jai ho ðŸ¤£I don't get what Jai is doing with some tantric baba- I don't get why we needed a nishaani oh wait I do the spin off....I have no clue why Veer is hearing baby noises. Literally I have no idea what is happening. But what they are showing is that this baby will be very powerful because she is protecting Bani already (this is literally been copied from Charmed) and she will bring her dad and his memories back hopefully. GOOD LAWD I AM WRITING DAD.  Also this Bani Rani drama is stupid and not needed- its not what I expected and it did fall flat if I am honest. She could have just taken a random persons avatar for the race. As Rani she's not even with him all the time anyway. 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Our warrior Huma..🤗🤗  bravely facing the live torture ..what would we do without u dear!

Though I have quit watching the show..the curiosity in me wants to know what's happening. 🙈.

Mukta -monster- dhond  ,if you are reading this..none of these cute vani nok jhok scenes make any difference,veer without memories is NOT the veeranshu we loved..bani or the audience didn't deserve such torture from u🙄.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 3 years ago

Someone should sunao mukta pet bharke..🤬🤬 such a cruel sadist..effectively killing veeranshu when bani needs him the most.

The old veeranshu would have been so much happy if he got to know about the baby💔💔.

P S Guys we should stop distrusting TC..their every word ..every article is truth.

What is this. Sharbhi are looking amazing but story is useless. Not impressive at all. Tired of watching this Veer. Ab bacha aye yan jo bhi aye kya faida veer ko toh kuch yaad hi nhi. 

Episode is all about Bani Rani. But Vani kahin kho gaye hein. Mukta mata bus kardo Iss sy acha end kardo. Veer is considering bani as maid and she is behaving like that. Kahan giya wo connection🤪. Vani ko ruin karky rakh diya hai. 

And now this Nishaani. Nhi chaiye humein apney pass rakhyein apna vampire. 

Ohh gawddd!!! We will not get sexy saarees now😭 Nishaani will take away her sexiness😭

Hope, Nishaani directly appears and no baby bump🤣 Anyways, bachha supernatural hai😆 Waise, consummation aur bachhe ke beech kuch jyaada hi gap nai hai🤪 Muktaji, biology toh dekh lete😆

N how will this nishaani unite vani? Veer will hate her more for carrying someone else's child🤪🤣

Rubbish #134326666818919919😆

Precap crap.....cracked me..yaar

Originally posted by ratna.nanda

Someone should sunao mukta pet bharke..🤬🤬 such a cruel sadist..effectively killing veeranshu when bani needs him the most.

The old veeranshu would have been so much happy if he got to know about the baby💔💔.

P S Guys we should stop distrusting TC..their every word ..every article is truth.

She has just killed the essence of Vani. 

Edited by _NINA_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by RaniZelda

*stares at the wall*

*Bangs my heads on it*😆

Originally posted by J2lover

*Bangs my heads on it*😆

*BANGS ALL OF OUR HEADS ON IT*