Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

Love love love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• the episode...after so long...direct confrontation...riddhu is not lying...not spying...even vansh telling her that he doesn't want her to reach to the truth...i want the makers to handle this track with maturely...this is the riddhu who faced vansh with confidence and giving him a challenge...poor angre...he is just sitting there and vansh shooting the  bottles🍾on his head...ishani is just letting her brother punish her husband...she never even asked or said anything....it just proves that ishani is the backbone of vansh...love the bro-sis bond....poor dadi...she has become Jim carrey of liar liar...that was bad of riddhu...she shouldn't have done that to dadi at all...hopefully riddhu doesnt go and ask kabir for help like he said that she will...that will definitely be wrong of her...just to know the truth of her parents...she asked the enemy for help whom she knows wants to destroy her and vansh...well...waiting for monday...

Both sisters are his backbones 

But he knows whom to pick one 

The episode nailed it. Like it was meant to be. 

Now the war is live 

Let's hope riansh win over kabir no matter they fight internally 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Anyone saw latest bts.  Looking like Vansh is doing wedding with Riddhima forcefully.

Hope obsessive Vansh on the way.

Really where?!?

If that's happens it will be like dream come true....

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Muskie

Very apt tittleπŸ‘πŸ‘

Call me sadist, pseudo feminist......what not, but I just  love it when Riddhu wins over vansh IN HIS OWN GAMEπŸ₯³

Boss ki sitti pitti gul kar gayi.

Riddhima beautiful kar gayi chul! Aj sab khush hai. Jab biwi parti hai vaari  Vansh babu khud nochte hai apni dari πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Today her confrontation with vansh was so so well written and Helly being Helly did a fabulous job there.....

The questions asked were not biased/illogical like vansh's during their pool confrontation but totally called for

First she should know about his past coz she's his wife (not justifying her actions)

Second and most important, it's very important for an orphan to know what happened to her parents, since all these years she was living in misconception that her parents left her...she needs to know the truth as their child as vansh was desperate to know about his mom's murderer eventhough he had a whole family while Riddhima had none

the confrontation was love ❀❀❀

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Great analysis Abhyudaya and you have good points. 

For once Rhiddima is asking Vansh time and time again the secret behind her parents death snd for once he didnt lie   its to protect her he tells her 

So going by that I can go in a number of  ways;

He is shielding someone in family and her parents death was an accident

He is the cause of their accidental death -- I don't think so...everything is being directed  in that way so we think Vansh is the cause of accident...but I don't think he is

He is doing this to protect her- then it is her parents who may have been business rivals or friends and if rivals either they set out to harm VR family and plan backfired and her parents died instead or they were deliberately killed and it was made to look like an accident.   

So yes Vansh planned remarriage to distract Rhiddima who is not a fool and knows exactly why he is doing this. What does surprise me is knowing how much Ishani hates Rhiddima why had Vansh taken Ishani into his confidence? 

Abhyudaya, this possible rumour of Angre and Rhiddima being brother and sister track does not sit well for me...for me it means that Rhiddima knows the truth of her parentage all along and she is here for revenge

For once Rhiddima is no longer blindly trusting Kabir who will continue to manipulate situtatations

Epi 175 hmmm Rhiddima will reach a 1/2 truth of some kind 

It's a well tailored made episode ❀️

Such a awesome episode and things actually in it's place today 

Thank you for the title 

I too feel the same either vr family hurt her family and the empire built on their blood

Second both family rivals and they want to hurt vr family and in return they didn't 

But vr said shake the foundation if her family trying to hurt them, why does foundation of vr house shake? 

So technically the pain from their side is more 

Let's see what they show on Monday. Hope they keep the same pace. 

If this turns out it can be angre hear for revenge than ridhima. But if both are in one page, angre know more secrets than his family, so confused on being part of the game from very long 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Anyone saw latest bts.  Looking like Vansh is doing wedding with Riddhima forcefully.

Hope obsessive Vansh on the way.

Is it 

But as said in post as expected he don't leave her now 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

A mind-blowing episode after so longπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Really loved loved tonight's episode. A complete package of all Rai Singhanias. I have to say it's seems like makers have brought back that old RIANSH just with more maturity and understanding.

The highlight of episode is the confrontation between RIANSH. It's good to see that at least they are transparent about their intentions of not the truth. Both of them admitting their actions and reasons of hiding and finding the truth and putting their perception in front of other to understand. And for starter it was a mature and respectful confrontation instead shouting blaming and accusing and Vansh pinning of pulling Riddhu or Riddhu shouting at him. That's what we say a growth in relationship and they are taking baby steps.

I only hope that Kabir shouldn't get his hands on those papers becz of Riddhu's carelessness.

Ahana.....I have one fear that makers shouldn't go in the same old way to re-enter her in VR mansion.

Ishani....at least she is accepting Angre as husband.... that's enough progress for now.

Yes 

They nailed today 

A well cooked food with all the right ingredients πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I'm full for today πŸ˜‚

I won't want Ahana again but if they adamant hope good back up not like last time some sautan stunts 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Ur title is apt . Aahana wali news true hai kya??? i think her track had ended. I really liked today 's episode.

Ahana things in IG saying he will be back. Hope its be rumor 

Yeah why kabir is so confident about her come back. I just hope she won't turn in. But if does, I pray the end game ridhima change 

If not so much growth yet no change in game is like history repeating 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

the confrontation was love ❀❀❀

Pure love ❀️

Hope we see such confratation often 

Maybe asking for more 

But needed ones they are 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Is it 

But as said in post as expected he don't leave her now 

No i think Riddhima has known the secret and Vansh is not aware of it or is oblivious of it. Yaha marriage forceful nhi ho sakti bcoz she accepted his proposal  with love.even if she knew that it was a distraction she will not mind but I think She has got to know something huge!

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Really where?!?

If that's happens it will be like dream come true....

Me also searching for it 🧐🧐