Epi 174: Pati Numbri Biwi Dus Numbri - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Drna

Today's episode β™₯️β™₯️

I found Riddhima's behaviour quite feirce today means the way she deal with Ishani and Kabir.(she didn't forgot her character traits nor she had done cheap things then also she made them shut)

Finally the Vansh who doesn't want anyone between him and his wife is back.😊

Kabir's expressions and dadi's sudden entry are must watchable.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bang on episode. Perfectly tailored episode must say. 

Everything is at the point and war has started once again. Hope this time ridhima turn tables and make sure bring the doom to kabir 

Originally posted by bahi.

Lovely episode, all though the dance song and choreography was not up to the mark. But the convo in between the dance was good and matured. I love how matured their convo's have been this week. Vansh not getting angry at her and Riddhima asking him why he is hiding. Vansh saying to Ishani that Riddhima is not his enemy but his wife, shows again how understanding he is about Riddhima feelings. I am not disappointed anymore for Riddhima spying. We get to see why Riddhima is forced to spy and Vansh's concern towards her and their relationship. Even Kabir has been fab this week. True manipulator. Good to see a fun scene also with Dadi today πŸ˜†. 

Only sad thing is that Riansh is not enjoying the celebrations. They are focused on their agendas. But this is a thriller show - and I am glad to see the precap where Riansh openly challenge each other. 

Starting from the back. Yes sad that they are unable to enjoy the celebrations but that's the part of package being part of a thriller show. 

Amazing episode it is! Everything is at it's marked point. Nothing more or less 

Dance could be more but the expressions nailed it. And the confrontation that's the major highlight of it. 

Now no more hiding the things, game is open from both the sides. No more saying in love you to distract. 

Both know they love each other a lot but yes truth is important to know. Both are clear from their sides. One need to know truth as being orphan it is important while other says it might disturb the relationship, so I will hide. 

Bring it in such episodes makers, truly subtle, powerful and elegant ❀️

Originally posted by Sunshine_nino

Loved today's episode and the confrontationπŸ‘

Ye Ahana kya sach mein aayegi phir se?! πŸ˜’

She said in her latest IV that she may or may not come. Then what happened?! I don't want her back with "Vansh mera hai aur ye ghar bhi mera hai" wala obsessionπŸ˜’ She better be back with some other motive and nothing else. 

Well IG things saying makers are planning her to get while marriage celebration. The way mansi said I felt she won't come. Don't know what makers thinking of re entry. 

Whatever it is, I only wish riansh win this time but not kabir and whoever stands with him. If not, whatever growth they showing won't be useful at all. 

Awesome episode πŸ˜Ž

Just one request for makers No Ahana please πŸ™

Originally posted by Vampgirl

Awesome episode πŸ˜Ž

Just one request for makers No Ahana please πŸ™

Yeah 

Maybe twitter fans should start saying 

No ahana so they won't 

Superb episode it is. The way vabsh said today he doesn't want past to hurt her svd their relationship, her telling as orphan knowing about parents is important is fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Hope makers keep the same pace... Loving it totally 

Love love love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• the episode...after so long...direct confrontation...riddhu is not lying...not spying...even vansh telling her that he doesn't want her to reach to the truth...i want the makers to handle this track with maturely...this is the riddhu who faced vansh with confidence and giving him a challenge...poor angre...he is just sitting there and vansh shooting the  bottles🍾on his head...ishani is just letting her brother punish her husband...she never even asked or said anything....it just proves that ishani is the backbone of vansh...love the bro-sis bond....poor dadi...she has become Jim carrey of liar liar...that was bad of riddhu...she shouldn't have done that to dadi at all...hopefully riddhu doesnt go and ask kabir for help like he said that she will...that will definitely be wrong of her...just to know the truth of her parents...she asked the enemy for help whom she knows wants to destroy her and vansh...well...waiting for monday...

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Vansh taking steps towards the helper who sat as Ridhima, while Ridhima begs the person in the centre but the latter doesn't listen. Ridhima sees the person engrossed in the work and picks the paperweight and hits him. Ah! Ridhima.... ouch. Ridima checks all the drawers while Vansh is still walking towards the helper. Ridhima searching for the file and here .... yaar aur Kitna time lagega Vansh chalneke le liye? While Vansh reaches to the helper, Aryan drags him back. Aryan says you need to attend guests but Vansh says you handle. Ishani stops him again asks to dance while Sia also requests for it. Finally, he agrees but then his eyes are stuck on the maid. 

Ah, Bappa dropped the file or what? Ais Kaise girgiya files? Bhagwan jabi deta hain chappar phad ke deta hain. Ridhima finally gets the Vansh's file and sees the person coming into consciousness; So, she leaves from the place with the file. Vansh gets a phone from the Rajesh, the person from the centre and says his wife took the file. Vansh is scared that his file in her hands and then she will know why he is in juvenile and the rest she will understand herself. Vansh wants to see who is it and walks near the helper and in the meantime, lights go off. 

Kabir is scared thinking truth might come out and once again Ishani drags Vansh. Feels like all helping Ridhima unknowingly... hahaha. He moves near the helper again and gets shocked to see Ridhima. Bang with the back! Boss lady hein boss - Vansh shock and Ridhima rocks!!!! For the first time in six months seeing Vansh so shocked, I mean confused completely with the actions. Vansh feels how can this is possible while Ridhima says the no more parda play. Is she indicating that no more blind games and all? Ridhima teases Vansh asking is he expecting another person? 

Vansh says he will come in sometime and leaves. Ridhima says sorry again and this time it is important for her to know the truth of her parents. See, Vansh paralyzed her to know his mother's killer, while Ridhima is doing the same to know her parent's death truth. Both are flawed and they are like that. I was quite frustrated with the events yesterday but then I realized, they are that and accept with those dark flaws which pop up once in a blue moon and rest follows. 

Offoooo, Angre and Ishani are dancing while Vansh stuck with the picture Rajesh has sent. Ishani tu pregnant hein, thoda sambhal. Ye log itna cute couple kab hogaye? Ishani tu tikh hein? She is enjoying a dance with Angre. Kabir enjoying the sangeet and waiting for the dhamaka to happen. Kabir, now he became party host too. Yaar, Vansh, kabhi tho shak karo uss par. You tried to kill him, now what happened? Think as VR. 

Ridhima and Vansh dance.... tere bin song, I love it. No matter what is going in their minds and hearts, the love they have is making them to bond together. Mohbaat door nahi jana nahi denge aur shak pass aane nahi denge. Kabir enjoying the moment as if he wants someone like them, I love his expressions man! Chah jate ye aadmi hamesha. 

So many questions in her eyes and he are expressing his pain through his eyes while being upset with her. Their expressions Uff. Ridhima asks you said our relationship would be transparent then why are you lying. Vansh says lie and hiding are two different things. He says she shouldn't search his past. Ridhima asks why you did like that and asks why you are hiding so much. Ridhima says for an orphan the truth of parents death is so important. Vansh says don't open the doors of the past which secrets she doesn't know. He says whatever he is doing it is for her. 

Ridhima says again they marrying and you said I'm your shadow so don't hide the truth from your shadow. Ridhima says one last chance I'm giving please tell the truth. Vansh asks how she knows about his 4 years and who is the woman under the veil. Vansh says she is lying and Ridhima says she is following his steps and hiding the truth just like him. Says she is at least following one promise of the marriage. I love this short confrontation between them. Earlier it would be a big fight and all, now very subtly they are handing this, one more growth which should be appreciated. Not blaming each other but understanding and questioning what made to do it. 

Dadi comes and says Aryan has lost the khandani haar. Ridhima feels Dadi is saying the truth and feels the serum asar has not gone down. Vansh understands and says the party is over. Vansh takes Dadi into the room while Kabir enjoys the cake..... hahahahahah. 

Ridhima reaches to the kitchen to read the file while Ishani comes. Ishani says she is here for something else and hiding something. Ridhima says to Ishani Gold shines through the fire, she is okay with that. Ridhima goes away while Kabir asks Ridhima what happened?

Here Vansh is firing on Angre who holds the bottle on his head and Ishani says never trust Ridhima. Vansh says he planned this marriage to distract her while Ishani says she could have handled her if he would have told her. Vansh says she is his wife and not enemy, so don't get into all this. This war is between him and Ridhima. Earlier he made her part of his plan and now he wants to handle everything on his own. Nice, Vansh. Does Ishani knows Ridhima is searching for her parent's truth or is she thinking about juvenile? Vansh says Ridhima has got the truth which can shake the foundation of VR Mansion, but important is to what extent she got to know the truth. 

Why do I feel her parent's death is not just looking like just accident, it is getting deeper and darker by every episode. Ah, the way Ridhima said she doesn't need Kabir help and Kabir saying to himself, whatever she is doing, she is helping him at the end. I appreciate this growth of her not giving into Kabir, yes, though taking his advice as that is an option she is getting but then, not giving in, nice growth. 

Precap: Vansh says she can never reach the truth and Ridhima says if she has loved him truly then before marriage she will get the truth. Vansh says go ahead and make sure no excuses left. 

P:S - Overall today is awesome. I liked the way they had a confrontation as adults. As mentioned, good improvement in their characters. While yes I'm also hearing makers are planning to bring Ahana during marriage celebrations, even after seeing the TRP going down due to Ahana track, still bringing her back? Don't know - what they have in the mind. 

Then again, Angre and Ridhima being brother and sister, now, this hurts me a little. Ridhima should have a brother like Vansh who is truly a mastermind if they wanted to introduce her a brother. Not Angre, the man with muscles and a pure dumb person. 

Just more intrigued for Monday episode - finally, the 175th episode and January 25th - the date. Let's see if Ridhima is able to open the gates of those secrets which can shake the VR Mansion.

Great analysis Abhyudaya and you have good points. 

For once Rhiddima is asking Vansh time and time again the secret behind her parents death snd for once he didnt lie   its to protect her he tells her 

So going by that I can go in a number of  ways;

He is shielding someone in family and her parents death was an accident

He is the cause of their accidental death -- I don't think so...everything is being directed  in that way so we think Vansh is the cause of accident...but I don't think he is

He is doing this to protect her- then it is her parents who may have been business rivals or friends and if rivals either they set out to harm VR family and plan backfired and her parents died instead or they were deliberately killed and it was made to look like an accident.   

So yes Vansh planned remarriage to distract Rhiddima who is not a fool and knows exactly why he is doing this. What does surprise me is knowing how much Ishani hates Rhiddima why had Vansh taken Ishani into his confidence? 

Abhyudaya, this possible rumour of Angre and Rhiddima being brother and sister track does not sit well for me...for me it means that Rhiddima knows the truth of her parentage all along and she is here for revenge

For once Rhiddima is no longer blindly trusting Kabir who will continue to manipulate situtatations

Epi 175 hmmm Rhiddima will reach a 1/2 truth of some kind 

Edited by Wynn - 3 years ago

Anyone saw latest bts.  Looking like Vansh is doing wedding with Riddhima forcefully.

Hope obsessive Vansh on the way.

A mind-blowing episode after so longπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Really loved loved tonight's episode. A complete package of all Rai Singhanias. I have to say it's seems like makers have brought back that old RIANSH just with more maturity and understanding.

The highlight of episode is the confrontation between RIANSH. It's good to see that at least they are transparent about their intentions of not the truth. Both of them admitting their actions and reasons of hiding and finding the truth and putting their perception in front of other to understand. And for starter it was a mature and respectful confrontation instead shouting blaming and accusing and Vansh pinning of pulling Riddhu or Riddhu shouting at him. That's what we say a growth in relationship and they are taking baby steps.

I only hope that Kabir shouldn't get his hands on those papers becz of Riddhu's carelessness.

Ahana.....I have one fear that makers shouldn't go in the same old way to re-enter her in VR mansion.

Ishani....at least she is accepting Angre as husband.... that's enough progress for now.

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Vansh taking steps towards the helper who sat as Ridhima, while Ridhima begs the person in the centre but the latter doesn't listen. Ridhima sees the person engrossed in the work and picks the paperweight and hits him. Ah! Ridhima.... ouch. Ridima checks all the drawers while Vansh is still walking towards the helper. Ridhima searching for the file and here .... yaar aur Kitna time lagega Vansh chalneke le liye? While Vansh reaches to the helper, Aryan drags him back. Aryan says you need to attend guests but Vansh says you handle. Ishani stops him again asks to dance while Sia also requests for it. Finally, he agrees but then his eyes are stuck on the maid. 

Vansh is wearing kachua chap sandels 😝😝😝

Ah, Bappa dropped the file or what? Ais Kaise girgiya files? Bhagwan jabi deta hain chappar phad ke deta hain. Ridhima finally gets the Vansh's file and sees the person coming into consciousness; So, she leaves from the place with the file. Vansh gets a phone from the Rajesh, the person from the centre and says his wife took the file. Vansh is scared that his file in her hands and then she will know why he is in juvenile and the rest she will understand herself. Vansh wants to see who is it and walks near the helper and in the meantime, lights go off. 

hum ko bata sakte the ki raaz kya hai. Cliff hanger k tarah tang k rakh diya!

Kabir is scared thinking truth might come out and once again Ishani drags Vansh. Feels like all helping Ridhima unknowingly... hahaha. He moves near the helper again and gets shocked to see Ridhima. Bang with the back! Boss lady hein boss - Vansh shock and Ridhima rocks!!!! For the first time in six months seeing Vansh so shocked, I mean confused completely with the actions. Vansh feels how can this is possible while Ridhima says the no more parda play. Is she indicating that no more blind games and all? Ridhima teases Vansh asking is he expecting another person? 

Aj vansh ki tote phir ur gaye.locket milne k din vi boss k hil gaye the! Jo biwi se kare pyar woh surprises se kaise kare inkar!

Vansh says he will come in sometime and leaves. Ridhima says sorry again and this time it is important for her to know the truth of her parents. See, Vansh paralyzed her to know his mother's killer, while Ridhima is doing the same to know her parent's death truth. Both are flawed and they are like that. I was quite frustrated with the events yesterday but then I realized, they are that and accept with those dark flaws which pop up once in a blue moon and rest follows. 

its way better and quite intruguing a plot than the baseless torture she faces atleast she is playing a entertaining game!

Offoooo, Angre and Ishani are dancing while Vansh stuck with the picture Rajesh has sent. Ishani tu pregnant hein, thoda sambhal. Ye log itna cute couple kab hogaye? Ishani tu tikh hein? She is enjoying a dance with Angre. Kabir enjoying the sangeet and waiting for the dhamaka to happen. Kabir, now he became party host too. Yaar, Vansh, kabhi tho shak karo uss par. You tried to kill him, now what happened? Think as VR. 

bas ka full pati mode on hai. Inse ab obsessive pati expect karoge toh milega Kabir ki jani dushman nhi milega avi.

Ridhima and Vansh dance.... tere bin song, I love it. No matter what is going in their minds and hearts, the love they have is making them to bond together. Mohbaat door nahi jana nahi denge aur shak pass aane nahi denge. Kabir enjoying the moment as if he wants someone like them, I love his expressions man! Chah jate ye aadmi hamesha. 

Voot will spoil the song....But i love the convo. It was a conversation between a husband and wife a queen and her king. Is Vansh protecting ridhu from an ensuing heartbreak. 

So many questions in her eyes and he are expressing his pain through his eyes while being upset with her. Their expressions Uff. Ridhima asks you said our relationship would be transparent then why are you lying. Vansh says lie and hiding are two different things. He says she shouldn't search his past. Ridhima asks why you did like that and asks why you are hiding so much. Ridhima says for an orphan the truth of parents death is so important. Vansh says don't open the doors of the past which secrets she doesn't know. He says whatever he is doing it is for her. 

Ridhima says again they marrying and you said I'm your shadow so don't hide the truth from your shadow. Ridhima says one last chance I'm giving please tell the truth. Vansh asks how she knows about his 4 years and who is the woman under the veil. Vansh says she is lying and Ridhima says she is following his steps and hiding the truth just like him. Says she is at least following one promise of the marriage. I love this short confrontation between them. Earlier it would be a big fight and all, now very subtly they are handing this, one more growth which should be appreciated. Not blaming each other but understanding and questioning what made to do it. 

The growth of their relationship indeed is really praiseworthy lets see how it turns out at the end of the track.Will they fall apart? Or will stand as a rock solid support!

Dadi comes and says Aryan has lost the khandani haar. Ridhima feels Dadi is saying the truth and feels the serum asar has not gone down. Vansh understands and says the party is over. Vansh takes Dadi into the room while Kabir enjoys the cake..... hahahahahah. 

Dadi kal se raita feila rahi hai.The way Vansh looked at Riddhima was like woh kaccha chaba jayega usey!

Ridhima reaches to the kitchen to read the file while Ishani comes. Ishani says she is here for something else and hiding something. Ridhima says to Ishani Gold shines through the fire, she is okay with that. Ridhima goes away while Kabir asks Ridhima what happened?

Here Vansh is firing on Angre who holds the bottle on his head and Ishani says never trust Ridhima. Vansh says he planned this marriage to distract her while Ishani says she could have handled her if he would have told her. Vansh says she is his wife and not enemy, so don't get into all this. This war is between him and Ridhima. Earlier he made her part of his plan and now he wants to handle everything on his own. Nice, Vansh. Does Ishani knows Ridhima is searching for her parent's truth or is she thinking about juvenile? Vansh says Ridhima has got the truth which can shake the foundation of VR Mansion, but important is to what extent she got to know the truth. 

if Aangre really is Ridz bro then when did Vaangre came to know about it.Do u think Vangre knows about it?Or is it only Vansh knew it?? It will b a major loop hole again if they will show that Vaangre was aware of it from the very first day of Riddhima coming into the house. It will make Aangre a puppet of Vansh who only dances on his tunes.

Ajeeb hai yeh Ishani aur ussey ajib Vangre.And Vansh biwi se muh k khake chamche pe shanpatti karte ho....kaise VR ho tum be??

Why do I feel her parent's death is not just looking like just accident, it is getting deeper and darker by every episode. Ah, the way Ridhima said she doesn't need Kabir help and Kabir saying to himself, whatever she is doing, she is helping him at the end. I appreciate this growth of her not giving into Kabir, yes, though taking his advice as that is an option she is getting but then, not giving in, nice growth. 

Kabir said u will ultimately return to me for help.What does he mean?  

Who will know about the truth first 

KABIR 

RIDDHIMA 

OR VIEWERS.

Precap: Vansh says she can never reach the truth and Ridhima says if she has loved him truly then before marriage she will get the truth. Vansh says go ahead and make sure no excuses left. 

P:S - Overall today is awesome. I liked the way they had a confrontation as adults. As mentioned, good improvement in their characters. While yes I'm also hearing makers are planning to bring Ahana during marriage celebrations, even after seeing the TRP going down due to Ahana track, still bringing her back? Don't know - what they have in the mind. 

Then again, Angre and Ridhima being brother and sister, now, this hurts me a little. Ridhima should have a brother like Vansh who is truly a mastermind if they wanted to introduce her a brother. Not Angre, the man with muscles and a pure dumb person. 

Just more intrigued for Monday episode - finally, the 175th episode and January 25th - the date. Let's see if Ridhima is able to open the gates of those secrets which can shake the VR Mansion.

Ur title is apt . Aahana wali news true hai kya??? i think her track had ended. I really liked today 's episode.