Adilie OS: Passion & Destruction

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

❤️  So good. I can’t wait to see something similar in the upcoming tracks. Ur writing is so good. Please write more whenever Inspiration strikes!! I’d love to read more of your work. 

Wow!!!! Loved the OS..!!!

It was as if I could feel every single emotion of Imlie!!!! As if I was Imlie & Babusaheb was talking to me!!!

Please do PM me if you write anything else in future. Would love to read your work. Thanks... 😊 ❤️

wow just wow! loved this os! please do write more!

Beautiful OS. Enjoyed reading it so much. 👏 You've a way with weaving words , bringing out raw human emotions. 

AAAHHHHHHHHH. This is sooo goooddd. Omg thank you so much for writing for the fandom and for posting this

Loved it!! ❤️ Would love to see something like this in the show! 

Hi Tina,

I have finally managed to read this beautiful short story and cannot say how much I have loved it. 

You have a unspoken magic with words and the raw emotions shown in this post leaves one yearning for more. The shades you have given both imlie and Aditya show the cross roads they are trying to deal with and the conflict they are feeling. It’s so refreshing to see imlie be her self yet at the very moment being a girl whom is on the road of discovery of what love could be and what it is to have never really had it to begin with. 

It’s a sacrifice I see she hides behind her smile and the trust she holds in him. It’s nice to see her admit she is struggling and is trying to move forward with her dream. 

But what was the most heartfelt of the post was the realisation that of Aditya struggle and the strength he has shown of keeping the secret. I love the way he struggles to with his emotions and the desire of how he wishes his life was not so tangled.

it’s nice to read that integrity in his character where you have kept him true to his promise. He has not acted out of place but in the end had to admit defeat that one cannot always control his heart and desires and what we feel maybe what we want is not always what we truly seek.

One can say so much but for now I will just read this post when ever I can. 

Simple yet perfect from start to finish. 

Take care Raaz

awesome os especially the scene of jealousy 🥰🥰🥰🥰