Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Too bad this particular statement aged like milk 👀

Posted: 3 years ago

Avantika wants girls to like me - Imran Khan

https://www.filmfare.com/interviews/avantika-wants-girls-to-like-me-imran-khan-4097.html

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont think now any woman would want you🤣

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

Lekha Washington says HI

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why ? He's hot, rich, seemingly a loving father, decently famous and from a family with good standing. I don't think there will be a shortage of women when/if he and Avantika get a divorce. 

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Why ? He's hot, rich, seemingly a loving father, decently famous and from a family with good standing. I don't think there will be a shortage of women when/if he and Avantika get a divorce. 

Unless that woman wants to be cheated...

Yup so he's anything but a 'good husband material'.....Gotcha!

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Unless that woman wants to be cheated...

Some women don't have an issue with that as long as their Partner don't catch feelings or bring them a disease, a kid.

Some might even be game for an open marriage.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Some women don't have an issue with that as long as their Partner don't catch feelings or bring them a disease, a kid.

Some might even be game for an open marriage.

Yes its their choice 👍🏼

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Yup so he's anything but a 'good husband material'.....Gotcha!

And you can stay that based on an article ? Feom what I gathered, the couple has bien separated for a good while now. So can it really be called cheating when the two spouses have led separated lives for close to two years?

And you can stay that based on an article ? Feom what I gathered, the couple has bien separated for a good while now. So can it really be called cheating when the two spouses have led separated lives for close to two years?

https://i.ibb.co/qJnYYY3/rolleyes.gif So let me guess....the fact that your beloved Imran has broke the bro code by having an affair with his good friend's wife(Lekha) which ended up ruining the latter's marriage completely....is NOT unforgivable in your book? Then wow.....I really don't know what to say! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif

Like all other failed relationships in Bollywood, the biggest crack in their marriage was caused by a third wheel. Who? Lekha Washington. An onlooker tells us, "Imran and Lekha have been seeing each other for some time. Lekha's husband Pablo Chatterji and Imran were close buddies but a roaring affair between the two started without anyone's knowledge. In fact, after Avantika moved out of the bungalow, Imran has started introducing Lekha to his circle as well. This has also brought Lekha's marriage on the brink of a breakdown. Both the families are completely scattered at this point."

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/scoop-imran-khans-roaring-affair-lekha-washington-reason-behind-split-avantika-malik/

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago