Anokhi's relationship with Sabarwal Family.?

Posted: 3 years ago

Well ,Initially I thought not to post this.But as no one has posted this yet, and even I was getting bored So,I thought let's make it post.

So,as we know Anokhi is gonna get married to Shaurya.(Kabhi na kabhi honi hi hai)

So,just think what bond she will share with Sabarwal family.

Aasthaa,kanchan,gayatri and shaan are gonna be her super support system.

Shaurya - Will be like kabhi yaha kabhi waha.(I mean sometimes he will stand for her) but his badi maa is  indeed his weakest nerve.

Shaurya's Chachu- He will be always on side of badi maa.

Bade Papa- Wo bass apna fayda dekhenge.(He will just see his profit)

badi maa- Typical saas,who will oppose her and alleged her of stealing her son away and will hate her.

Kanchan and Anokhi will share a bond of friendship,support. Anokhi will get her babli di in Kanchan in Sabarwal family.

From Shaan she will gate the love,her father never gave her.

And most importantly and funny, we all know Shaurya's sister.They both are shown ghamandi and fashionista and they didn't even respect Kanchan.

What kind of bond will Anokhi share with them?

And we all know Anokhi will make show both of them their place. But the question is HOW?

shaurya's sister means his bade papa n bade mama ki  betiyan?

Originally posted by Jaa_nu

shaurya's sister means his bade papa n bade mama ki  betiyan?

Chacha chachis's children - they have 2 daughters and 1 son

Bade papa and Badi ma have no children it seems

I've wondered about this family relation too πŸ˜†

Shaan would definitely be on her side. He will support her in everything and maybe in her he will get a daughter. Because no one in that big house seems to care about him.

Kanchan and gayatri I doubt would openly support her. They won't speak anything against Devi. But I think indirectly they will help her. 

Rest all are going to be in 1 side. Against her.

Edited by Amekha - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Amekha

Chacha chachis's children - they have 2 daughters and 1 son

Bade papa and Badi ma have no children it seems

ohhh ok yaar thanks

Ahaan would definitely be on her side. He will support her in everything and maybe in her he will get a daughter. Because no one in that big house seems to care about him.

Kanchan and gayatri I doubt would openly support her. They won't speak anything against Devi. But I think indirectly they will help her. 

yes they won't support her openly.

shaan right ?

or ahaan is there 

Originally posted by Jaa_nu

yes they won't support her openly.

shaan right ?

or ahaan is there 

Nope they won't be able to πŸ˜”

Shaan πŸ˜… It gets auto corrected in my phone  to Ahaan for some reason 

Shaan would definitely be on her side. He will support her in everything and maybe in her he will get a daughter. Because no one in that big house seems to care about him.

I too think the same.

Nope they won't be able to πŸ˜”

Shaan πŸ˜… It gets auto corrected in my phone  to Ahaan for some reason 

Ohhh okkk

Yuppp 

Agree with what you have said Gayatri. For sure Badi maa and bade papa will be against her. Aastha had to leave her husband and son just because bade papa can't stand it that she wants to work. Shaan couldn't support her but I am sure Anokhi gets all the support from Shaurya!

Anokhi is independent and Shaurya's support will make her stronger in that household. But tbh, why can't we see four of them moving out to stay together? 

Chachu- such a useless person he is! The way he taunts his elder brother and parjai ji- I don't like him

I just love kanchan,gayatri and shaan together :)

Regarding the sisters, I completely forgot that they do existπŸ˜† let's see