SIRAT is a Fresh Breathe and Kartik Sirat will sizzle Agree?!💜😍💗🔥

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello iam a big fan of Shivangi,,,,How many of you like our cute and swaggy fresh new character SIRAT of Shivi she is extra adorables in the new pataka role πŸ’—

Shivangi look the cutest in short hair with that nose ring. killing the new look already!πŸ”₯😍

And She amazed me with her Rajasthani accent that too so fluently

I was missing this innocence and cuteness of her and finally She is back

Sirat or Naira,keep watching n waitin,,,,,but for the present Shivangi Joshi deserves all the praises for the smooth transition she did fron naira to Sirat,,, Indeed you are powerhouse of talent. Sirat is loved and trending on Twitter and Insta big time

Sirat is a very interesting, strong and fun character. She’s bold and fierce. She’s chasing her dream and living her life.πŸ₯Š

cant wait 2 see our jaans MoMo and ShiVi together,,Not even in a frame yet you can see the sizzling chemistry
That's magic of Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi,,Super excited to see the Kartik-Sirat love story.😍😍😍😍

Can't hold the excitement right now! Waiting for the day when these two meet! Just can't wait for the magic to happen yet again

What my luck. Rarely people get to see their fav ship’s love story again in a show!πŸ₯Š

Edited by Asvi22 - 3 years ago

Not really. Sirat is just Tina on Red Bull, & not in a good way.

It's all very loud, brash, cringe. I hope they either phase out the accent or Shivangi learns to do it properly.

Shivangi is still learning the new language and slang it is new for her but still she is doing her best only.she has been playing sweet Naira for years but her transition to kickass cutie Sirat is praise worthy and she looks so stylish in the new haircut and desi but modern attires.I like Sirat she is a true Sherni not scared of her family like Naira and follows her dreams she will attack Goenka if they are bad to her.she is a patakha and will redeem Kartik because he always has hurt Naira many times.

Unfortunately, an actor's efforts are not enough to sell the role to the audience. 

She might have worked hard to learn boxing and is still adapting the new accent, but its just appearing loud and ott on screen. 

As for Mohsin and Shivangi's chemistry, it depends on the storyline and how its executed. Don't think they will have the same level of chemistry if Sirat is shown in her early 20s. Kartik romancing his dead wife's look alike, who's just a few years older than his son, is just cringe. 

Er sorry, but I beg to differ as i'm sure others on the forum do. I don't think there's anything "cute" about her character. Like a few others have pointed out, it's way too much. I can't imagine this type of personality with Karthik lol it's guna be so awkward. As for instagram, many people just want her to be Naira lol.

Edited by Kabhi18 - 3 years ago

I'd prefer a sophisticated mature woman , some businesswoman kinds as a lookalike. Someone who can fix the goenka family in a right wayπŸ˜†

Originally posted by _charu_

I'd prefer a sophisticated mature woman , some businesswoman kinds as a lookalike. Someone who can fix the goenka family in a right wayπŸ˜†

yup...I want to see a submissive goenka for a change.Their are very hypocritic and in no times change their colour.

OMG this would have been so amazing!

We've already seen Goenka's react to loud, street-smart characters with Naira & Krishna. Sirat will be the third cycle of the same old reactions..

A classy, refined woman would have gotten a new set of reactions, thus actual freshness. It also would have been age appropriate.

But no.. Fan have much better ideas. Rajan Shahi is busy being obsessed with 19 year old girls & their weddings.

Same here I want to see a strong,independent,mature and  successful woman who can intimidate Goenkas by her commanding and strong personality..Kuch Rang pyar ke showed the female lead as a mature and stylish business woman and doting single mother after the leap and it was much more interesting than loud ott characters..

I love Shivangi as Sirat. She’s bubbly, cute and full of life..and it’s a refreshing change from naira who used to dish out her long lectures and was kind of a know it all... But Sirat is not for karthik. Sirat is a young woman still entering adulthood....Karthik is a mature mid to late 30s dad of 3 children... He needs a sophisticated classy mature loving woman. So they should either bring naira back or let karthik eventually find love again...like how Manish remarried..,But karthik and Sirat is really not on πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ