Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 173: Skyfall

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Another filler episode with romance and thrill element. But yes, overall just a filler episode. 

The episode starts with Dadi and Aryan giving instructions to decorators. How come Aryan became a good boy? Kabir and Dadi friendship- wah, Dadi, he took half property, what she can do, when Vansh doing nothing. Ridhima sees Dadi and thinks only she can tell but she might not tell directly. Kabir sees what Ridhima doing and understands what she is doing and smirks. 

Ridhima gives a mocktail to drink while Dadi says how much she is enjoying all these marriage rituals again. Dadi says she is not linking this drink at all. While Ridhima asks her to drink again and Dadi still says the same. Ridhima asks is there anything she doesn't like about her - Dadi says she doesn't like the way she does jasoosi about him. Ridhima asks Dadi is there anything she doesn't want to happen in his life? Dadi says he doesn't lead a peaceful life. 

The flashback scene where Ridhima mixes truth serum and says sorry. Vansh at one time acted as if he gave the serum to Ridhima, here she is giving also. Ek se Ek hein dono aur perfect partners bhi hein. Ridhima finally asks where is Vansh between 14 -18 years? However, did the album said the age of Vansh 14-18? How come she got the right age number? 

Dadi says since childhood to now, he went through so much pain. Dadi says after seeing him in pain she felt she would never reveal his secrets. Vansh orders Angre to keep eye on Ridhima and says he hate surprises? Then what about you give to Ridhima? Angre and work - gaye kaam se. At the point of a time, Ridhima is afraid of Vansh surprise and now Vansh is afraid of her surprises... haahah

Ridhima is also good manipulator in her way using truth serum as a bridge. She says Dadi, they are starting a new journey with new beginnings, so if she trusts her, she can tell her truth. Dadi says Vansh was in juvenile centre those 4 years. Dadi says this secret should be a secret and Ridhima promises she will never tell anyone. Dadi says Jeevan Juvenile centre, he lived four years. Dadi feels headache and Ridhima says her to rest. 

While Angre is searching for her and feels he is unable to see her. Kabir sees Angre going to Dadi's room and he stops Angre. Wait, did Kabir heard everything? Or he just wants to make sure Ridhima gets done in her work? Ridhima feels she should visit the centre. To divert Angre, Kabir says Angre you're my friend. Sach mein Kabir you are such a funny and dangerous antagonist man. 

Ridhima comes out of the Dadi's room and meets Vansh in the middle. Vansh asks why she is worried however she denies and tries to leave. Vansh pulls her and tries to romance her while she stops saying marriage didn't happen. Ah, he unable to control himself. Oh, God! Kabir has heard about this and it is also breaking news for him. What? Did Anupriya was not married at the time to Ajay? 

Ridhima gets ready and Vansh comes from behind says he is jealous of himself. Ridhma says she also feels the same. Ridhima says she couldn't react properly and says sorry. Also, she is happy that he does so much of her. 

Ridhima says, until Sangeet gets done she cannot lift the ghoongat from her face while Vansh says he cannot be away from her so much time and if something happens it is not his problem. Vansh comes near Ridhima while she pushes away. Ridhima feels she wants to the truth about those four years and very soon she will know the truth about her parent's death. Though she is not thinking Vansh might have killed her parents, but for sure she feels he is connected somehow and she wants to know how?

Vansh lost Ridhima person while all enjoying Chalka Re. Vansh is so happy man! While Ridhima is leaving from the other side of the house. It shows Ridhima asks the help of her helper and pays for her. Wah, manipulating again with helper dreams and paying her. Kabir sees Ridhima leaving and feels now it's time to destroy Vansh's life again. Why do I feel Kabir might not know the whole truth, he is also playing with both by knowing half-truth and using those half-truths according to his plan. 

Ridhima reaches the centre and asks about Vansh Rai Singhania. Arey Ridhima, how can you directly ask? Such an idiot sometimes. The person calls Vansh and says sir you are right, your wife came and is asking about your information. So that means, Vansh had already thought about it. Vansh says prove while the person sends the image of Ridhima to him. Ridhima sees the person has clicked her images and try to get the phone, But the person says get out. While Vansh gets the picture of Ridhima. 

Vansh feels how come she knows this truth of his past. Vansh wants to know if she is in Juvenile then who is the person under the ghoongat? 

Precap: Ridhima hits the police with stone and searches for the files. Here. while dancing Vansh says she shouldn't have checked his past. Ridhima asks why he didn't tell her the truth which shocks him to the core. 

P:S - I want Ridhima to be the game changer and make sure to destroy Kabir plans. At the same time I also feel, maybe this time, she might lose him for the real for not learning from past mistakes. 

She has the rights to know about her parents but then digging his dark secret without his consent is bad. But then if she asks, he won't say also. The lack of not telling her when she asks is making things go very bad. Vansh should understand him not revealing the truth is making Ridhima go away from him. 

Over and above, Dadi said to Ridhima to keep this juvenile centre as secret and now Kabir knows about it. If Kabir uses this against Vansh this time, Ridhima will lose Dadi's trust for sure. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vansh is now going to investigate how Riddhima found out about his past which means he will find out about truth serum to Dadi, thinking next week probably will be them separated 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Vansh is now going to investigate how Riddhima found out about his past which means he will find out about truth serum to Dadi, thinking next week probably will be them separated 

I don't think the makers interested to separate but for sure more misunderstanding might rise. This time he unable to blame her because he understands wgerevsgevcoming from her obsession to know about her parents death. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Those dancing women were looking like they have come from the salt show. Not of Raisinghania's standard.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I don't know why but seriously after watching today episode having a bad vibe in this plot ending. Hope kabir won't be successful again and ridhima bring the doom. 

If happens no growth in ridhima character, but I fear maybe this is what we see. Ridhima once again destroying everything.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Those dancing women were looking like they have come from the salt show. Not of Raisinghania's standard.

🤣

House address is different but community is same 

Colors Channel 

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dadi only trust her pota vansh..nahi toh atleast she would have been a little  angry with vansh for that Ahana is my wife fiasco.

The main problem with this clan is that they dont trust riddhu. Vansh is also all talk about trust..i am not saying tell her all his dark secrets but tell her at least something so that people like kabir wont manipulate her easily 

If they want to be together vansh has to stop lying to riddhu and riddhu needs to learn to trust without  saying...

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I don't think the makers interested to separate but for sure more misunderstanding might rise. This time he unable to blame her because he understands wgerevsgevcoming from her obsession to know about her parents death. 

True I think Kabir will definitely due something  I hope Vansh & Rhiddima this  time will be know Kabir is up to something 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

Dadi only trust her pota vansh..nahi toh atleast she would have been a little  angry with vansh for that Ahana is my wife fiasco.

The main problem with this clan is that they dont trust riddhu. Vansh is also all talk about trust..i am not saying tell her all his dark secrets but tell her at least something so that people like kabir wont manipulate her easily 

If they want to be together vansh has to stop lying to riddhu and riddhu needs to learn to trust without  saying...

Everyone feels her as outsider and what ridhima did to make them feel she is family

Both are wrong 

So can't blame anyone 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

True I think Kabir will definitely due something  I hope Vansh & Rhiddima this  time will be know Kabir is up to something 

Hoping the same 

But feeling same bad vibes like last time 

Let's see what makers planning this time 

If ridhima gets fooled by kabir again 

Then all are done